Texturizers & Texture Information

Society
Universal Brotherhood
Sarah Zap Charlton
This is a thread which I will keep updated with the latest information regarding the new texturizer profession.

I'm going to wait with the texturizers out there untill the skill system have been fixed. It does seem like we have a lot of levels to skill up however, as even the regular textures which could be used at less than level 20 in Tailoring require close to level 40 in this new profession.

Please let me know if you have any information.

picture.php

Leather1_786435.jpg

Leather2_796043.jpg

Leather3_318660.jpg

Leather4_53303.jpg

Leather5_598702.jpg

Leather6_460570.jpg

Last edited:
These are the currently available unlimited blueprints, the rest are all limited:

Level 1
Generic Leather
Midastree
Brukite Stone
Nissit Stone
Kaldon Stone
Rutol Stone
Sopur Stone
Large Striped Cotton Fabric
Denim Fabric
Flannel Fabric
Hessain Fabric

Level 2
Sabakuma
Snablesnot
Faucervix
Caudatergus
Cornundacauda
Cornundos
Exarosaur
Snarksnot
Soft Leather
Belkar
Blausarium
Stinktree
Firn
Cbase Plastic
Thermodure
Trutun Stone
Tight Knitted
Ribbed Velvet
Large Woven Cotton
Evenweave Cotton
Velvet Fabric

Level 3
Allophyl
Armax
Daikaba
Argonaut
Foul
Mermoth
Mourner
Tantardion
Narcanisum
Frigulite
Ganganite
Bigwig
Coarse Freize Fabric
Terrycloth Fabric
Medium Frizee Fabric
Burpal Fabric
Striped Frote Fabric
Coarse Frote
Felt Fabric
Fine Silk Fabric
Oxidizen Lysterium
Oxidizen Alminium

Level 4
Atrax
Aetherex
Itumatrox
Fine Leather
Himi Texture
Cumbriz
Caldorite
Megan Texture
Wrinkled Felt Fabric
Fine Frote Fabric
Suede Fabric
Satin Fabric
Oxidizen Iron
Rough Metal Texture

Level 5
Atrox
Cersumon
Formidon
Cobalt
Lanorium
Gazzurdite
Erdorium
Brushed Alminium
Hammered Metal Texture

Level 6
Adomasite
Niksarium
Ignisium
Durulium
Chrome

Level 7
Morpheus
Langotz
Alferix

Level 8
Letomie
Maganite
Terrudite
Azzurdite

Level 9
Araneatrox
Dianum
Rugaritz
Petomium

Level 10
Tridenite
Kanerium

Level 11
Eomon
Xermite
Kritz
Valurite

Last edited:
Hey Sarah,
Great new thread that I'm sure will have a ton of info in it over time. Thanks for making it. I have question though. How do they work??? I know a tool is needed. So how is a texture applied to an item? Does it work that way for clothes, funishings... both?

Someone mentioned that it takes a lot of the textures, like the paints do now. Is that so?

Any information on how the system works is appreciated.

+ rep for the new thread! :wtg:

I recently looted a blueprint for a new tool. It's a Texturizer, there's also a separate tool for removing the textures.

The tool works exactly like the Colorator. You simply put in the clothes in the Texturizer, and apply the textures to the different fields. The required amount is the same as in the Colorator as well, so I'd recommend 200 textures for a good chance of success, when the texture have been maxed. The system is the same for both clothes, and furnitures.

Hey Sarah,
Great new thread that I'm sure will have a ton of info in it over time. Thanks for making it. I have question though. How do they work??? I know a tool is needed. So how is a texture applied to an item? Does it work that way for clothes, funishings... both?

Someone mentioned that it takes a lot of the textures, like the paints do now. Is that so?

Any information on how the system works is appreciated.

+ rep for the new thread! :wtg:

Hi Sarah

another great list ;)

maybe it needs 2 Lists - one for making the textures and the required levels for that and one for using the textures?

I also recommend making the images in the list a little bigger, so we can see a little more preview what the textures look like.

Apart from that I have a questions using textures on items - can you use different textures in the fields an item has?
When I look at my foul skinned clothes I see 3 rows telling me that it is foul skinned.. :scratch2:

Do Items have same texturize fields as coloring fields?

regards
LeeLoo

Time to get the party started. On your marks... start skilling!

Hi Sarah

another great list ;)

maybe it needs 2 Lists - one for making the textures and the required levels for that and one for using the textures?

Thank you LeeLoo! That's true, it could be nice to have a complete list with the crafters who are interested in making these sort of textures. I bet it would be a lot of work though. However, I'll do it! As soon as this list have been updated with most of the textures.

I also recommend making the images in the list a little bigger, so we can see a little more preview what the textures look like.

Ah, yes. That's a good idea. I'll look into changing the layout of it.

Apart from that I have a questions using textures on items - can you use different textures in the fields an item has?
When I look at my foul skinned clothes I see 3 rows telling me that it is foul skinned.. :scratch2:

Do Items have same texturize fields as coloring fields?

regards
LeeLoo

Yup, that's correct. The clothes have the same "texture"-fields, as "color"-fields. So you may use up to three different textures on certain clothes.

Made gold texture today, highest one I've seen. Lvl 75 reccomended :rolleyes:

Awesome. It will look cool :)
Off topic : if MA in a near future wanna redisign (again) the weapons, it will be cool to texturize them too:) : Off topic

On topic : Thank u sarah for ur great work.

Would you mind saying what level Material Designer you are at this point?

I could mention that it's not an insane level, as I'm not horribly skilled in the connected skills. This is mainly a tailoring-proffession, even if the tailoring skills don't have a great contribution to the professional level. However, here are the affected skills:

Carpentry
Texture Pattern matching
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/92557-new-skill-material-comprehension.html
Tailoring
Glamor
Make Textile
Fashion Design

I'd like to keep my level to myself until I've had enough time to skill up to a reasonable level. But, here are my tips for anyone else who's interested in skilling up in this profession.

The best way to gain a high level in a profession is always to skill the involved skills as high as possible. Do some tailoring, this'll bring up several of the involved skills and may earn you one or two extra levels in this new profession. It also appears as if Carpentry is involved, and this is an extremely cheap profession to skill up, if you consider the markup on the materials. So, buy a blueprint for some sort of cheap furniture, and skill, skill, skill.

You could also go directly on the profession and do skill as usual. I would however wait a bit with this until we have enough material on the market.

Would you mind saying what level Material Designer you are at this point?

snarksnot

This is a thread which I will keep updated with the latest information regarding the new texturizer profession.

Please let me know if you have any information.

-
LeatherBoard_389040.jpg

Hi! ye if its the skills needed, Snarksnot texture needs lvl 17.5 :mad: pretty disapointed, could make that as lvl 5 tailor or something.

regards

I could mention that it's not an insane level, as I'm not horribly skilled in the connected skills. This is mainly a tailoring-proffession, even if the tailoring skills don't have a great contribution to the professional level. However, here are the affected skills:

Carpentry
Texture Pattern matching
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/achievements/92557-new-skill-material-comprehension.html
Tailoring
Glamor
Make Textile
Fashion Design

I'd like to keep my level to myself until I've had enough time to skill up to a reasonable level. But, here are my tips for anyone else who's interested in skilling up in this profession.

The best way to gain a high level in a profession is always to skill the involved skills as high as possible. Do some tailoring, this'll bring up several of the involved skills and may earn you one or two extra levels in this new profession. It also appears as if Carpentry is involved, and this is an extremely cheap profession to skill up, if you consider the markup on the materials. So, buy a blueprint for some sort of cheap furniture, and skill, skill, skill.

You could also go directly on the profession and do skill as usual. I would however wait a bit with this until we have enough material on the market.

Interesting that carpentry is involved.. do you gain carpentry when working with non-wood textures?

Hi! ye if its the skills needed, Snarksnot texture needs lvl 17.5 :mad: pretty disapointed, could make that as lvl 5 tailor or something.

regards

I totally agree with you there! It's going to take a massive amount of time before we can use Araneatrox, Longu, etc. The Araneatrox was close to unlocked in the old system, but I bet it's lightyears away today.

Interesting that carpentry is involved.. do you gain carpentry when working with non-wood textures?

That would be nice, if the material used made a difference. I've however only used the "Large Striped Cotton Fabric Texture" for now, as the other ones are rather expensive at the moment.

I noticed carpentry as well, and it definitely wasn't on a wood texture. I did discover the bigwig texture, and ironically, I don't think I gained any carpentry clicking it, but I only did a few clicks to see it.

The new textures are great, but for using regular leathers this is a huge pain in the ass. I have a Atrax mastercoat that Etopia made.. Given his skills he probably needed 2-3 tries to succeed.. So thats just a few atrax leather needed. New system you will need uber skills and 100 atrax textures per field. I haven't clicked atrax texture yet but I'm guessing you probably get 5 or less per successful click. This means hundreds of atrax leather will be needed to skin 1 piece of clothing. :eek: I am eagerly awaiting my Atrax mastercoat to become worth as much as a Storm Coat. :laugh::rolleyes:

I noticed carpentry as well, and it definitely wasn't on a wood texture. I did discover the bigwig texture, and ironically, I don't think I gained any carpentry clicking it, but I only did a few clicks to see it.

The new textures are great, but for using regular leathers this is a huge pain in the ass. I have a Atrax mastercoat that Etopia made.. Given his skills he probably needed 2-3 tries to succeed.. So thats just a few atrax leather needed. New system you will need uber skills and 100 atrax textures per field. I haven't clicked atrax texture yet but I'm guessing you probably get 5 or less per successful click. This means hundreds of atrax leather will be needed to skin 1 piece of clothing. :eek: I am eagerly awaiting my Atrax mastercoat to become worth as much as a Storm Coat. :laugh::rolleyes:

probably till the day someone can use it , you will have a stack of atrax skin big enought to turn the whole entropia clothe in atrax...

Dumb question

Hi Guys and gals...

Got the tool, to add texture, put a shirt in the screen, and got you can not add texture to this..tried, pants, hats, shoes, even tried stools and lamps, got the same message? Got the bleacher, and still the same message?

What am i doing wrong?

DS

A few things I noticed yesterday:

One of the skills you gain while crafting tetxtures is the same as when you apply the textures. I think it was "make texture" or "make textile" or whatever it is called. This, and the fact that carpentry and tailoring skills matter, could mean that you can more easily reach high levels in applying textures than you can in coloring.

And I can't put texture on furniture. :(

tantillon lvl 23.2 tt 0.39
plumatergus 15.3 tt 0.14
ambu 33.9 tt 1
berycled 20.8 tt 0.3
tripudion 21.9 tt 0.34

Lanorium 48 tt 0.42

Thank you. I'm going to update the list a bit and see if I'm able to make the images larger.

I tested the profession a bit more, and it seems like you're able to gain both Coloring and Coloring Matching, even though these don't contribute to the profession at all. These are the skills gained in the texturizing profession at the moment:

1. Texture Pattern matching
2. Material Comprehension
3. Tailoring
4. Make Textile
5. Glamor
6. Fashion Design
7. Quality Sense
8. Carpentry
9. Coloring
10. Color Matching

Flannel Fabric Texture

Don't forget Flannel Fabric Texture (UL)...

Recommended Level: 2.3 (Material Designer) - TT=0.03

There's currently quite a bit on auction at around 150%

;)

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! The list have been updated with a new design and some larger images.

The numbers will be updated later on. I would however love it if you could also include an image of the texture, so I could add it to the list.

Hessian.JPG

Hessian Fabric. It requires level 4.6. The bp is unlimited and level 1.

Note that it is "Hessian", not "Hessain", you have it misspelled in your lists in the first two posts.

Thank you for this sarah!

Rank 4.5 texture kitten report in and starting power skilling with 10k stacks of denim at a time!

XD

Please let me know if you would like to be added onto the list. I realize that we have a lot of skilling ahead of us, but I'm sure people will appreciate if we offer our services as early as possible.

Thank you for this sarah!

Rank 4.5 texture kitten report in and starting power skilling with 10k stacks of denim at a time!

XD

It seems like you're very close to a new unlock then. Keep it up! You should unlock a new skill once you reach level 5.

I began at level 13.4, so I thought the first hidden skill would be at around level 10, just as BPC. It seems like it was earlier however, but we will definately need it with these requirements.

We just found our Silver!

It's a bit outside of our skill-range at the moment, but I'm sure this will be a popular texture in the near future.

Silver2.jpg

The shoes on top has the texture, the ones below is without.

Silver.jpg

Last edited:
Please let me know if you would like to be added onto the list. I realize that we have a lot of skilling ahead of us, but I'm sure people will appreciate if we offer our services as early as possible.

It seems like you're very close to a new unlock then. Keep it up! You should unlock a new skill once you reach level 5.

I began at level 13.4, so I thought the first hidden skill would be at around level 10, just as BPC. It seems like it was earlier however, but we will definately need it with these requirements.

Yeah I know!

I am sticking to my requirement for specific % markups to skill with so its slow going now but now that I can make my own textures its going to speed up XD

maybe only glamor is increased if it is already unlocked? cuz, atm, i do not get glamor points. but i get loads of carpenter points. as, yet, i am still converting my leather rolls to sheets ..

btw -at level 11for textures and am willing to work with your supplies - no fee. in argus

Last edited:
Hi just found this thread. I have a few BPs and texture that I think aren't on your list yet. I'll take screenies and update as soon as I can for you.

I'm about level 7 at the moment I think - can't remember - will update when I've logged in and checked.

I can see some items are going to cost an awful lot to put on clothes now!

In fact looking at my piece of paper I have a lot to add to your list for levels.

Sarah I might key it all into a spreadsheet instead and send it through so it is easier to review.

Info sent to Sarah on PM - its already out of date though so will send another through :)

-------------
Woohoo - just looted a texture enhancer - pic attached

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
way to go xantonia! and Sarah is working overtime to help keep us all up to date!!!

Back