Buying: Tezlapod Pet paying 1500ped lvl 0

Man prices ppl ask ...Friendly reminder Covid is no more.

I'm glad I saw this thread as I thought some of the prices out there were acceptable for LVL 0...clearly I was wrong. Free bump. :)

Also willing to buy one for 2023 ped.

I'm glad I saw this thread as I thought some of the prices out there were acceptable for LVL 0...clearly I was wrong. Free bump. :)
look acceptable is what ever u are willing to pay for one... I want cheap one as i am cheap arse.. maybe i get oen in 2-3 years.. as i am not in a NEED NEED NEED for one.

Bring me the lock capacitor and you can have one for the bargain price of 500 ped! ;)

look acceptable is what ever u are willing to pay for one... I want cheap one as i am cheap arse.. maybe i get oen in 2-3 years.. as i am not in a NEED NEED NEED for one.
Fair enough...maybe 2K is too cheap. :) Well, still...good to have this perspective.

One been for sale at 4k for a while… if you want that can probably get it cheaper.

Level him up and sell him on then buy one with the profits :)

Level him up and sell him on then buy one with the profits :)
there is quiet few mid / high lvl ones for sazlies.. also midark gave everyone free bunies! So as i said ill just wait :D

Yep there are a cupel for sale maybe just lvl a few to 26 for electrotherapy and sell them on after that, Where there is a will there is a way :)
Or yep the plan B could work you could do a few bosses a day with some m8's :)

Back