Thank you for adjusting Night time!!!!

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Ever since VU10.0, night time can be dark, VERY dark.

Nice 775.4 crit hit there from an underground spider train guy ;)

Anyway with the new patch today, this is as dark as it gets:

Which is fantastic! :yay:

(And for those saying about Gamma, its not available for those playing in windowed mode)

That's a nice improvement... I have to agree.

PS Did you die from that on bite? Was you HP lower before or something? I thought you were uber :laugh:.

This is fucking fantastic!!!!

It's just a full moon night :).

Who turned on the lights ? :scratch2:

Yes noticed the change at PA, looks better.
Color seems to have changed too, more purple now. ;)

That's an awesome change, thanks for posting pics of it.

Great news! :wtg:

Nice.

Now if they would just give us a way to turn off bloom/hdr, so the sun doesnt lblind you during sunrise/sunset!

were no more running around using tt swords as flashlights!:laugh:

They adjusted it so you can see your trigger ;)

Good change :)

Seems to be better :)

bout time, i had stop hunting at night , was too much sensory nerf , when u add that to too many hills that u get stuck on and collidable trees its just silly , i had expected night vision goggles b4 now but i guess the gamma option means not many peeps would buy them , darkness is just a cheap gimmic in games , unless its a vampire game or something what is the point? LOL the thrill of not seeing , oooh its like real night v realistic lol (thats when u sleep!)

Thank Lootius for that, I hated night-time when VU 10 came out :eek:

I think the difference is they have added or brightened the stars, purple is about as dark as it gets now. :)

To me it seems like the moon is a brighter light source now then it use to be. In the past it seemed more like just a graphic, now its a light source.

good change.

Can't wait to get back in game and see for myself.

To me it seems like the moon is a brighter light source now then it use to be. In the past it seemed more like just a graphic, now its a light source.

well light sources didn't work correctly. if you ever noticed in like pa a lamp post only visibly illuminated a fixed spot, there was no light spread.
???(((<<<***@***>>>)))???
i guess thats not an accurate way to show it but a light should be strongest in its center an weaken as it goes out, the amount of light teleports put out should light a very large area, even with shadowy light, at the limits, but they put out very little light.
say the light posts you see, they light up a single spot no light distribution, just a single spot lit up.

ow this new lighting i like, the purple even gives it a syfy feel.

(And for those saying about Gamma, its not available for those playing in windowed mode)

Sure it is.

Your gama settings can be quickly and easily changed in your gfx card control panel. (Right click on the desktop)

haha maybe this is why I can't see the different anymore if it is night or not? :laugh:

Back