Thank you Mindark for the announced reintroduction of the Daikiba!

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
Daikiba the true mob!

I didn't see that. But I assumed it had to happen, since Shinkiba was developed by SEE.

It's on entropiaforum.

Kim|MindArk said:
- Finished the parameters for a new armor set.

- Finished the parameters of a boss mob.

- Reintroduced the Daikiba to Calypso spawn areas.

- Created a new fleshy/living terrain material that moves underneath your feet.

Note that these things won't be in the production environment until the next patch.

Fuck sake they bought this fucking forum why don't they post on it. How many fucking forums am I supposed to read to keep up on whats going on?

Good, I missed Daikiba so much.. not that I hunt it much these days but seeing it always signified to me that now I am out of warlock/rox stalker/something area and almost back home :)

What? I thought they never finnished the purchase

considering the shit loots lately i couldnt care less, but i suppose it will be interesting to see what else will SEE claim back

Fuck sake they bought this fucking forum why don't they post on it. How many fucking forums am I supposed to read to keep up on whats going on?

For now, 2, in a near future one for each planet and then some... :eyecrazy:

For now, 2, in a near future one for each planet and then some... :eyecrazy:

EntropiaForum, Arkadia forum, PCF, Neverdies RT forum, NI forum, EntropiaPlanets... :dunno:

MA never bought any forum, SEE/SDS did, and they got booted. 711 is the owner of this forum and EF :wise:

Planetcalypsoforum - entropiaforum (was my first and my fav and just recently realized it was up and running again) and the Knights of Calypso society forum....3 is it... I just don't have the time to commit to anymore.... its taking away from my IN GAME time.....now mind you if I went back toa multi-moniter setup....nah I like playing on the bigscreen. :)

This is a Calypso specific forum, MA have all of the EU too care about. So they must use a forum that are an EU forum, not a forum for a specific planet. And MA never owned this forum anyway.

Agree with this.. THis is the forum we have been commited to for last 5 years.. C'mon MA get your shit together and at least post to both forums

Agree with this.. THis is the forum we have been commited to for last 5 years.. C'mon MA get your shit together and at least post to both forums

Hrm, CALYPSO related stuff should be posted on this forum, agreed.

However, MA (as a platform developer) news should be posted on all planet partner forums or none.

This is a Calypso specific forum, MA have all of the EU too care about. So they must use a forum that are an EU forum, not a forum for a specific planet. And MA never owned this forum anyway.

But the post in question is about a Calypso content update.

maybe too many bs posts, trolls etc to post annoucements on this one.

just my 2 pecs

I agree. It's a mess. Since this forum was reportedly never fully paid for, personally I'd be happy to see it merge back into EF.

And regarding MA news and Planet Partner news, having an in-game news system would solve a lot of communication issues like this.

I agree. It's a mess. Since this forum was reportedly never fully paid for, personally I'd be happy to see it merge back into EF.

And regarding MA news and Planet Partner news, having an in-game news system would solve a lot of communication issues like this.

Ingame news system sounds like a great idea.. They already have all the old ad terminals infrastructure (i think) that are hardly used, so why not come up with something similiar with news streaming across.. Definitely would keep the masses a lot more easily informed and perhaps from those terminals they could have links to the 'official' forum.

I too would love to see these two forums merge back together.. I felt a bit put off with the fact that they changed the name of this forum in the first place when it was sold only for MA to go back to the entropiaforum url when everything fell through.

EntropiaForum, Arkadia forum, PCF, Neverdies RT forum, NI forum, EntropiaPlanets... :dunno:

Sure, they're there, but apart from EF and PCF activity isn't as high - yet.

I'm still waiting for some bright young man or woman to create a search engine that crawls all the forums.

Sam :duh:

Hrm, CALYPSO related stuff should be posted on this forum, agreed.

However, MA (as a platform developer) news should be posted on all planet partner forums or none.

Actually they are doing it on the forum they should post it on, but the planet partners should post that info immediately on their forum.:wise:

Actually they are doing it on the forum they should post it on, but the planet partners should post that info immediately on their forum.:wise:

They should post platform related stuff on EF or EP or whatever... but in this particular case it is a Planet Partner related thing (Kim being the leader of the Calypso team in MA) and not a platform related thing, so should be posted on the forum of the related planet :wise:x2 ;)

They should post platform related stuff on EF or EP or whatever... but in this particular case it is a Planet Partner related thing (Kim being the leader of the Calypso team in MA) and not a platform related thing, so should be posted on the forum of the related planet :wise:x2 ;)

You are right since currently MA is the also the planet partner for Calypso. Though it still should be posted by them on the main site they post MA news on first.:wise::wise::wise::silly2:

Back