Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

Status
So you know its wrong but you still do it. Which takes us back to my (now moderated) assessment of you a few posts ago. Perhaps I can put it terms that wont get edited.

You're a bad human being and should feel bad.

When I feel as bad as johnnySnake I will stop. :naughty: Or if JohnnySnake stops...I guess will too.

Well he never started extorting people so that's not much of an excuse.

If Johnsnake is your issue... why not go after him instead of after others? You are just strengthening his mental hold over you by doing what you are doing... not to mention putting yourself at risk of getting banned... Why do you want to amplify a bully in to a superhero in your own mind like this?

If Johnsnake is your issue... why not go after him instead of after others? You are just strengthening his mental hold over you by doing what you are doing... not to mention putting yourself at risk of getting banned... Why do you want to amplify a bully in to a superhero in your own mind like this?

There are no ingame mechanics to deal with someone like Johnny so this is my creative way of forcing an issue.

Sry to spoil ur party, guys, but there's a new tactic in Space that always works:
  1. find a sponsor who agrees to pay for your ammo
  2. keep attacking your targets, with unlimited ammo you can keep it up forever (until u simply get bored)
Notice, if u have unlimited ammo it's NOT important how good u actually are - u may suck at maneuvering and u might have shitty aim, but u can afford coming back and shooting away, and that's quite enough - your simple presence makes it impossible for your targets to go on with their usual activities.
Which means for pirates - attacking other quads, for space hunters - shooting mobs, for peaceful travelers - leave the SS safe zone, ever.

Your probably all excited 'cause so far it's the good guy using this tactic on pirates. I should be rejoicing with you, because it would mean safer travels for me too... but i'm not that shortsighted. Trouble is, Johnny won't be the only one, others will follow the suit. Xane already got that idea... and it's a very bad idea, it won't prove anything and won't solve anything.

Few "good guys" can shut down all pirates that way, if they are persistent enough. That would end all profit for MS owners. Would be funny if that mysterious sponsor owns a privateer or MS himself... lol
On the other hand, a few pirates (until they are still out there) can shut down any peaceful transport as a desperate "last resort".

Again, it's a bad idea, it won't do any good to anybody. It does not solve any problem, and it does NOT matter who is using that tactic, either way the results for Space will be devastating.

MA should start dishing out (temp) bans for anybody who's doing this crap, asap.

keep attacking your targets, with unlimited ammo you can keep it up forever (until u simply get bored)

in a sense hasnt this always been a problem in entropia and pvp? there just isnt much you can do against someone with unlimited funds that does not care about wasting them.

Sry to spoil ur party, guys, but there's a new tactic in Space that always works:
  2. keep attacking your targets, with unlimited ammo you can keep it up forever (until u simply get bored)
Notice, if u have unlimited ammo it's NOT important how good u actually are - u may suck at maneuvering and u might have shitty aim, but u can afford coming back and shooting away, and that's quite enough - your simple presence makes it impossible for your targets to go on with their usual activities.
Which means for pirates - attacking other quads, for space hunters - shooting mobs, for peaceful travelers - leave the SS safe zone, ever.

Your probably all excited 'cause so far it's the good guy using this tactic on pirates. I should be rejoicing with you, because it would mean safer travels for me too... but i'm not that shortsighted. Trouble is, Johnny won't be the only one, others will follow the suit. Xane already got that idea... and it's a very bad idea, it won't prove anything and won't solve anything.

Few "good guys" can shut down all pirates that way, if they are persistent enough. That would end all profit for MS owners. Would be funny if that mysterious sponsor owns a privateer or MS himself... lol
On the other hand, a few pirates (until they are still out there) can shut down any peaceful transport as a desperate "last resort".

Again, it's a bad idea, it won't do any good to anybody. It does not solve any problem, and it does NOT matter who is using that tactic, either way the results for Space will be devastating.

MA should start dishing out (temp) bans for anybody who's doing this crap, asap.

And how exactly would it end profit for MS owners? Or even better, let's assume that pirates indeed were no longer a problem. Who in their right mind would risk transporting thousands of peds in stackales in quad and waste up to hour to fly, when a flight in MS only costs 5peds (possibly less with sub if flying often) and is almost instant? Your logic seems on vacation.

I mostly agree but banning? Why not just fix the game?

And how exactly would it end profit for MS owners? Or even better, let's assume that pirates indeed were no longer a problem. Who in their right mind would risk transporting thousands of peds in stackales in quad and waste up to hour to fly, when a flight in MS only costs 5peds (possibly less with sub if flying often) and is almost instant? Your logic seems on vacation.

Only takes me a little over 20 minutes to get from Caly to Ark in my quad and probably takes Johnny about 10.

Xane already got that idea... and it's a very bad idea, it won't prove anything and won't solve anything.

I could indeed just make a support case myself but that would just be one support case from a no good pirate. But 20 support cases from 20 unicorn riding, rainbow shooting, Hate Bears. You do the math, I think my method will produce more results.

I could indeed just make a support case myself but that would just be one support case from a no good pirate. But 20 support cases from 20 unicorn riding, rainbow shooting, Hate Bears. You do the math, I think my method will produce more results.

And guess who these 20 unicorn riding, rainbow shooting hate bears will report in their support tickets?

Ah, the pirate thread.....

And guess who these 20 unicorn riding, rainbow shooting hate bears will report in their support tickets?

Of course they will say report me, the point is I'm not doing anything that johnny isn't doing to me so if I end up getting banned or told to stop then the same will be issued to Johnny. And the part about the peds was more or less a joke I have accepted no ped's so far and I don't plan on it either............unless it's a really really big offer! hahahaha arrrrrrgh

sorry to take things off topic a little.. but... it's worth discussion a little I think.

Notice, if u have unlimited ammo it's NOT important how good u actually are -

Crap like that is why I think Planet Partners should NOT have avatars, either public ones or private ones... since PP is loading up that avatar's pedcard, nothing keeps the avatar from having unlimited ammo. If PPs do have avatars like that, they should NOT be allowed to PVP... Rockstars was only one case where something like that happened... as more Planets open up, more like it might happen in the future... really starts blurring the edges of what is allowed and who is not and who is allowed to do what, etc...

back on topic, harassment is harassment, and if it's against eula/tos, MA/PPs ought to do something about it, even if it is in pvp.

Of course they will say report me, the point is I'm not doing anything that johnny isn't doing to me so if I end up getting banned or told to stop then the same will be issued to Johnny. And the part about the peds was more or less a joke I have accepted no ped's so far and I don't plan on it either............unless it's a really really big offer! hahahaha arrrrrrgh

You assume that MA will take action against everyone equally... That's a mighty big assumption, and has been proven over and over and over to not be the way they always work... they let some do some things while not letting others get away with such actions - unfortunately... just look how many alt avatars are running around while support officially claims it's against eula/tos.

You assume that MA will take action against everyone equally... That's a mighty big assumption, and has been proven over and over and over to not be the way they always work... they let some do some things while not letting others get away with such actions - unfortunately... just look how many alt avatars are running around while support officially claims it's against eula/tos.

So I'm screwed either way? lol

sorry to take things off topic a little.. but... it's worth discussion a little I think.

Crap like that is why I think Planet Partners should NOT have avatars, either public ones or private ones... since PP is loading up that avatar's pedcard, nothing keeps the avatar from having unlimited ammo. If PPs do have avatars like that, they should NOT be allowed to PVP... Rockstars was only one case where something like that happened... as more Planets open up, more like it might happen in the future... really starts blurring the edges of what is allowed and who is not and who is allowed to do what, etc...

back on topic, harassment is harassment, and if it's against eula/tos, MA/PPs ought to do something about it, even if it is in pvp.

Unlike me, You cannot talk about ROCK STARS because there is nothing you know for sure, about ROCK STARS.....end of story.

MA basically told me that if I kill someone over and over and making it impossible for them to leave that could be considered harassment and my account could be banned.

so.........not really sure where to go from here. Maybe this is a good spot to end this thread?

I'm going to kill the same person over and over until they rage quit
It works a lot better if the person being killed cares about being killed...

So, because you are having a personal problem with someone, you are intentionally trying to harrass all other players into quitting this game? :( I'm very sorry to hear that. I think that's very short-sighted of you. This will do no one any good at all. I just wish there was some way to truly impress upon you the massive problem caused by this action.

MA basically told me that if I kill someone over and over and making it impossible for them to leave that could be considered harassment and my account could be banned.

so.........not really sure where to go from here. Maybe this is a good spot to end this thread?

Just read this post above.

If you are having such a problem with JS, perhaps another solution is in order?

Mean time, as you requested...

:locked:

Status
Back