Thanks for the idea JohnySnake!!!

Status
:)

There's only few people who really understand space combat,
and there's a lot of people trying to find a way to interfere with that.

Surely it's all entertaining to see.
in the end pure skill wins always.. i've devoted a full year of my life to prove that.

Xane, have a good one up there.. maybe well teamtag one time soon.

:)

There's only few people who really understand space combat,
and there's a lot of people trying to find a way to interfere with that.

Surely it's all entertaining to see.
in the end pure skill wins always.. i've devoted a full year of my life to prove that.

Xane, have a good one up there.. maybe well teamtag one time soon.

A full year of your life to prove that flying around a slow as f#@k spaceship is fun and needs skills?

Jesus... what are you doing to top that in the "bend the needle on the fun meter" challenge? :)

Each to their own for sure but i would say that's why there isn't much action up there, possible slow ping times for many parts of the world also which is a shame, i entered that boxing tournament one year and was amazed how my opponent was scoring when he was never in front of me always behind me.. or so i thought :) freakin ping. So anything involving killing i do on games which have Australian servers.

Hit Battlefield 3 some time and lets see how the quad skills transfer over to jets or choppers and all pings being more even... for Aussies, then i guess you will see what having 300 ping does against 20 ping.

gl

Hit Battlefield 3 some time and lets see how the quad skills transfer over to jets or choppers and all pings being more even... for Aussies, then i guess you will see what having 300 ping does against 20 ping.

gl

Quad skills would not really transfer to well to atmosphere fighting, quad space fighting is very fast twitch based fighting vs atmosphere fighting is slower so you have more time to execute long term strategies tactics.

Serica, you have earned my respect with your posts, they are always exceptionally smart and right to the point.
This is the first time ever i see you behaving illogically.
OP says his opponent has unlimited ammo (because he, allegedly, has external sponsor), but he never got any loot. In this situation the only logical decision is to stop wasting your ammo. You miss that part on your 1st response, so OP points it out again, but it doesn't seem to register at all.

I don't mind the usual trolling whenever any pirate posts anything, this has become a norm on this forum but never so far have we seen moderators joining in.
I'm baffled, i really am. It can't be the Serica i know, somebody must have hacked her account. :scratch2:

Serica, you have earned my respect with your posts, they are always exceptionally smart and right to the point.
This is the first time ever i see you behaving illogically.
OP says his opponent has unlimited ammo (because he, allegedly, has external sponsor), but he never got any loot. In this situation the only logical decision is to stop wasting your ammo. You miss that part on your 1st response, so OP points it out again, but it doesn't seem to register at all.

I don't mind the usual trolling whenever any pirate posts anything, this has become a norm on this forum but never so far have we seen moderators joining in.
I'm baffled, i really am. It can't be the Serica i know, somebody must have hacked her account. :scratch2:

I don't recall the pre-space pvp guys EVER whining about other pkr's not having loot on them .. or someone coming to the rig to try to kill them :laugh:

Bullies tho - yes, those I've encountered. They pick on people they see as weaker as a way of gaining attention or to make themselves feel important or powerful. And while some might prefer to ignore them, and hope they go away when they don't get the attention they crave, imho failing to speak out against them is very close to condoning what they do.

I don't recall the pre-space pvp guys EVER whining about other pkr's not having loot on them .. or someone coming to the rig to try to kill them :laugh:

Bullies tho - yes, those I've encountered. They pick on people they see as weaker as a way of gaining attention or to make themselves feel important or powerful. And while some might prefer to ignore them, and hope they go away when they don't get the attention they crave, imho failing to speak out against them is very close to condoning what they do.

I don't pick on anyone in particular I kill everyone I encounter.

:laugh: Oh my god... This thread is fucking golden...

Well Serica pretty mutch said everything that had to be said, its only about you self if you want to understand it or be ignorant.

I welcome your constructive criticism.

I think you either believe harassing people in space is ok or you don't and shouldn't engage in it just because someone else does. You should have just filed a support case to find out if it is allowed or not, by falling for this you are just encouraging people to fly with the transport services such as EFA...

I suspect this stemmed from him being accused of using the speed hack thing (which he denied), again something else that should have been dealt with by support. I have had one or two occasions where people I know were harassed in this way but they didn't go out and start griefing players as a result.

You should have just filed a support case to find out if it is allowed or not

Support cases tend to be a waste of time imo.

I have had one or two occasions where people I know were harassed in this way but they didn't go out and start griefing players as a result.

Maybe they just lacked the initiative?

Support cases tend to be a waste of time imo.

Yea I can understand that point, you should still cover yourself

Maybe they just lacked the initiative?

Nah, I think I think it's just like kicking the dog after a bad day at work :)

I think you either believe harassing people in space is ok or you don't and shouldn't engage in it just because someone else does. You should have just filed a support case to find out if it is allowed or not, by falling for this you are just encouraging people to fly with the transport services such as EFA...

I suspect this stemmed from him being accused of using the speed hack thing (which he denied), again something else that should have been dealt with by support. I have had one or two occasions where people I know were harassed in this way but they didn't go out and start griefing players as a result.

What it comes down to is simple game mechanics. Xane fancies himself a pirate, and likes to camp the Arkadia safe zone in the passenger seat (which turns his ship to a blue triangle) in order to wait for unsuspecting travelers, and then sneak up and shoot them in the back.

Johny likes to intercept him and kill him when he tries to go after a traveler.

If Xane doesn't like getting pwn'd in space every time, maybe he should quit trying to camp the space station and actually go out to the training grounds and look for people out hunting in PVP. But of course he won't, because he knows that those people's quads have guns on them and...well...johny already showed what happens in that case.

Or will his excuse be that those people have no loot? Or that it's too boring? Or that nobody ever hunts in the training grounds? Or some other excuse other than him being a pre-pubescent troll, trying to make up for his complete lack of relevance by griefing people who are actually out playing the game...

stock-photo-young-boy-wearing-pirate-hat-crying-39885781.jpg

What it comes down to is simple game mechanics. Xane fancies himself a pirate, and likes to camp the Arkadia safe zone in the passenger seat (which turns his ship to a blue triangle) in order to wait for unsuspecting travelers, and then sneak up and shoot them in the back.

Johny likes to intercept him and kill him when he tries to go after a traveler.

If Xane doesn't like getting pwn'd in space every time, maybe he should quit trying to camp the space station and actually go out to the training grounds and look for people out hunting in PVP. But of course he won't, because he knows that those people's quads have guns on them and...well...johny already showed what happens in that case.

Or will his excuse be that those people have no loot? Or that it's too boring? Or that nobody ever hunts in the training grounds? Or some other excuse other than him being a pre-pubescent troll, trying to make up for his complete lack of relevance by griefing people who are actually out playing the game...

That's too funny, over 90% of the time my kills come from interception but you say I sneak up and shoot them in the back but Johnny on the other hand only ever kills by following us out and shooting us in the back when we engage others and you refer to him as intercepting. Exactly how far up Johnny's butt are you?

Nah, I think I think it's just like kicking the dog after a bad day at work :)

Well maybe more like slapping the parrot.

So basically JohnySnake is on a mission to annoy/harass Pirates by shooting them down over and over until they quit.

Great plan of his... problem is hes not shooting anyone down, I had a few ruins with him as as out of practice as I am I still lolrolled him over and over. its really to bad though, to bad he cannot just buy his way to op as with land based pvp.

next time you see him just turn around and shout BOO! his Quad will stall out and a strange smell will fill the passenger compartment. on the other hand he just may be one of the people who carry dung with them.

another name scratched under the wing of my quad, right next to The Normandie.

...Johnny on the other hand only ever kills by following us out and shooting us in the back when we engage others...

Yep. That's the quote I was looking for. Thanks.

Quite different from the original accusation, wouldn't you say?

So basically JohnySnake is on a mission to annoy/harass Pirates by shooting them down over and over until they quit.

Yep. That's the quote I was looking for. Thanks.

Quite different from the original accusation, wouldn't you say?

Sorry let me amend my previous statement before you nerdgasm, in addition to that he also follows you around in the safezone untill you leave and then you guessed it pew pew I owned you Xane! Yay!

So I just had a conversation with one of my lower level soc mates. It seems that Xane is repeatedly shooting him down and demanding money to stop. Xane thats extortion <removed>. <replaced: People> like you drive players away from the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just had a conversation with one of my lower level soc mates. It seems that Xane is repeatedly shooting him down and demanding money to stop. Xane thats extortion <removed>. <Replaced: Players> like you drive players away from the game.

Yeah it kind of sucks but hey whatcha gunna do? I'll let him go in a couple hours like Johnny does for me.

Wait are you saying I should just keep shooting him and not offer a way out?

You could stop being such a <removed> and start thinking about the damage you do to the game with these tactics.

I suggested he just screen shot it and send it in with all the other support cases and then log off till later.

You could stop being such a <removed> and start thinking about the damage you do to the game with these tactics.

I suggested he just screen shot it and send it in with all the other support cases and then log off till later.

WHAT!!!! what about all the masses amounts of people that flock to this game just to see me do my thing in space. I think that more than compensates for the rage quitters.

So that's bollocks. You make light of the situation but what you are doing is really unethical and counterproductive.

So that's bollocks. You make light of the situation but what you are doing is really unethical and counterproductive.

We'll see, I asked MA but they haven't gotten back to me about it yet. So in the mean time...

Sad that u appear unable to distinguish between right and wrong without getting a second opinion from MA.

Yeah it kind of sucks but hey whatcha gunna do? I'll let him go in a couple hours like Johnny does for me.

Wait are you saying I should just keep shooting him and not offer a way out?

i would suggest you learn the lesson johny tried to teach you instead of using that lesson as a accuse for more abusive behaviour :)

in case you didnt understand the sequence was this:
1. pirates harass people at ark SS
2. a non-pirate decides to give pirates at ark SS a taste of their own medicine.
3. carebear emo pirate cant handle it and trolls forum, and uses this as a excuse to harass weaker people more.
4. carebear emo pirate losses any respect he had from those not involved.

you might think you look like cool pirate but i see the school yard bully you know the guy, the one that ended up frustrated and working at the gas station the rest if his life :p

Sad that u appear unable to distinguish between right and wrong without getting a second opinion from MA.

I never said I didn't no the difference between right and wrong. You assume I always do the right thing?

I never said I didn't no the difference between right and wrong. You assume I always do the right thing?

So you know its wrong but you still do it. Which takes us back to my (now moderated) assessment of you a few posts ago. Perhaps I can put it terms that wont get edited.

You're a bad human being and should feel bad.

Status
Back