The 2023 "Stupid Cupid" Valentine's Day Ashi Rig Run!

wlmlDJj.jpg

That's right, another event is coming that is even more devious and dastardly than the last.
Some of you may have just experienced the wonder and joy that was Merry Mine-mas, well prepare for another holiday extravaganza that is as warm and fuzzy as your host M.C. Fatty.

It's The Stupid Cupid Valentine's Day Rig Run!
What is a Rig Run, you may ask?
First off, what is a Rig? Most of you probably are at least aware that there are oil rigs throughout the Universe and that the most popular one is debatably Ashi Oil Rig Northeast of Ashi Teleporter. The area of the rig is PVP NON-Lootable. The draw is the oil that spawns every 15 mins (It is 15 mins, right?). The FFA to grab this oil can be intense!
There's a group of folks who consider themselves the unofficial owners of the rig in Ashi Desert. That is all I'll say here (see the ad).
Our objective on Tuesday morning, February 14th (That's Monday night for you guys in the Americas) is to gather up a force and take it over for a few hours! Grab as many Oil cans as you can get your hands on! PVP is encouraged, but if you don't want to spend any PED, you can just run around and grab oil. Here's what you will need for the trip.

You will need:
2 vehicles (flying is best), one for getting there and parking it, and the other for getting back when you die (and you WILL likely die a few times)
Fuel for said vehicles, though if you're nimble enough, you will be grabbing some whilst you are there.
Armor is optional. In fact, clothes are optional. Being in nothing but underwear makes this so much more taunting and funnier than wearing something. Yours truly will be wearing his mankini and maybe some cherub wings. :p
Ammo if you want to shoot people, and/or a weapon of some kind.

Get these things ready. You have a month and some change. Plenty of time!
Let's see... what did I miss?
It is important that we all meet up before we head out and all take our own vehicles so we have those ready as well, as placing vehicles in the pvp zone is forbidden last time I checked. Seeing a bunch of Sleipnirs close in on the rig is quite a sight. A solid wall of Sleipnirs. Imagine it. Now let's make that happen.
Also, being in discord together helps with coordination. You can find my discord here -> https://discord.gg/jErWzPFtfq

IMPORTANT: We will be meeting at Ashi teleporter at 2:00 Server time! We will wait for one hour, until 3:00 Server time and then whomever is there will take off for the rig.
I hope to see as many folks as possible at the event! Whether there will be a giveaway or not will, of course, depend on whether I get any donations from friends of the channel. Remember, I will be streaming this at twitch.tv/fattyprophet - Remember to drop me a follow!

So that's what a Rig Run is, in essence. This event is sponsored in part by the Church of Tommy (All hail Tommy) and, of course, yours truly. Take care and see you there!

EDIT: Oops, forgot to say when it ends. Planning on going until 7:00 Server. Apologies if this is late for some of you. :(
The good news is anyone can come or go as they please.

LOL! Sounds like a lot of fun! If enough come I might get an ATH! 🤣🙈

Depending on what the wife has planned for V-Day I'm in if I can make it! 😎

Sounds like we will have a pretty good turnout. The event is less than a week away (5 days, in fact), so don't forget to mark your calendars, set any alarms you need to set, and prepare. Let's see if we can get some amazing screenshots of it too. Maybe a huge wall of Sleipnirs going to the rig. No doubt the Russians know this is coming too, so they'll be prepared for us. Should be interesting, to say the least.

Last chance for peeps to proclaim that they are coming. Post below, if you haven't yet, that you are interested.
Again, it is the night before Valentine's Day if you are in America and the morning of Valentine's Day if you are in Europe or farther East. 2:00 Server Time. Meeting at Ashi Teleporter. We're going to have a dance party while we wait for people to show up. If you have a Chiton and Angel wings, wear 'em. We can get a shot of a bunch of Cupids, maybe. We'll head for the rig at exactly 3:00 Server, which should give people time to show up.

Once again, 2:00 Server Feb 14th is the evening of Feb 13th if you are in America.
Here's a time guide for you folks in America...
6PM West Coast
7PM Mountain
8PM Central
9PM East Coast
Don't get confused!

Last edited:
Tonight is the night, y'all!
I'll be heading to Caly off camera and then start streaming once I get there. Chances are, if you're reading this, I'll be streaming.
twitch.tv/fattyprophet

See you guys at Ashi in an hour and a half. It is currently 00:27 Server time.

Thank you, all who attended, for attending and for MsPudding and another sponsor for sponsoring (seriously, if you were the other sponsor, I apologize that I forgot your name. Please post to get credit). We had a drawing every half hour for either a Gun or a Gungnir! We had a nice 250 PED raffle at the end of the night. And most importantly, we had a ton of fun!

See the Monria/Virtualsense forum for our next event announcement which is already up. It's going to be fun!
Here are a couple screenshots from the event!

FX02XPM.png

Pre-Game Dance Party

QqirAKg.png

Dah ner ner nah nah, dah ner ner nah nah!

Thank you, all who attended, for attending and for MsPudding and another sponsor for sponsoring (seriously, if you were the other sponsor, I apologize that I forgot your name. Please post to get credit). We had a drawing every half hour for either a Gun or a Gungnir! We had a nice 250 PED raffle at the end of the night. And most importantly, we had a ton of fun!

See the Monria/Virtualsense forum for our next event announcement which is already up. It's going to be fun!
Here are a couple screenshots from the event!

FX02XPM.png

Pre-Game Dance Party

QqirAKg.png

Dah ner ner nah nah, dah ner ner nah nah!
Awesome!! Glad you hosted something like this, and happy to be a sponsor for some prizes. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for the whole thing, but I'm looking forward to next year's 😉

Back