The Arkadian Express - Warp Transport Service (WTS)

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
LOOKING FOR PILOTS AND GUNNERS/REPAIRERS
As part of the ongoing services, Starfinder XXI needs some pilots and crew members to help with hunting parties. Due to the constraints of Armament Device I, we can only use 2 gunner seats at a time. Experienced Pilots will take hunting parties to hunt their favourite space mobs with the knowledge they are in a high SI ship.
Note: Pilots interested in running a hunting service will be paid 25Ped per hour. Getting paid to get skills :)
Note: All pilots must have knowledge of space mob locations.
To be a repairer/gunner of the crew is free of charge as you are there to get skills and in return keep my ship repaired. Note, I strongly suggest an RK-20 when repairing as 62000SI is alot of repairing, believe me! LOL

Arkadian/Calypso Citizens

I am pleased to announce the "ARKADIAN EXPRESS" providing Warp Transport Services (WTS) between Planet Calypso and Planet Arkadia. (Other planets on request)

You will find my ship, Starfinder XXI (Vega Class Privateer), docked at the Calypso/Arkadian Space Station. I aim to provide a secure, safe service for my passengers.
Starfinder XXI boasts a Structural Integrity (SI) of over 31000 points per section, 62000 total! My expert crew ask no questions and your flight is your own business.

HUNTING TRIPS:
Our pilots can take you anywhere. For the usual warp rates. If a group of 4 go, split the costs for some great hunting. You just relax and shoot, our pilots take care of the rest! Just ask your hunting party to add me on their FL so I can add them to the ships Guestlist a few days prior to the event.
To hire Starfinder XXI for 1 hour (including round trip warp): 100Ped

Rates:
Yourself as a VIP passenger: 30Ped one way
Less than the old Interplanetary Teleport costs!
N.B. If you require a VIP pick up and drop, special 50Ped price!

Yourself and Friends: Split the costs
N.B. Rates calculated on current costs of Warp drives and Generic Fuses.

Flight Schedule:
Most days:
Currently on a very flexible schedule. Due timezone differences we tend to fly opposite times to other services and you can book flights!

Current Location: 17th January 2013- Calypso Space Station

I can usually be found at Celeste Quarry/Celeste Harbour (Planet Arkadia) or Athena Spaceport/Twins (Planet Calypso).
PM me with if you wish to organise a flight or look out for me, or ask Supremacy Reign/HQ members to contact me. I check PCF on a regular basis. I do advise that regardless of the SI, you carry Weapon Cells on the flight.

Still recruiting crew members
Be part of an awesome crew!

Repairers and Gunners
Get the opportunity to gain repair skills from hunting space mobs. Just bring your RK-5 +/- RK-20 and plenty of Welding Wire
For hunting you will need Weapon Cells, there is a Trade Terminal on board.
I advise all crew members to have Weapon Cells on them at all times.

Pilots
To access the pilot seat is a position of trust and certain rules to be followed.
Those who wish to Pilot must contact me directly.

Note: If you wish to transport a special shipment please PM me for details.

We aim to deliver you safely!

Bjorn Longstaff
Commander of Starfinder XXIThe Arkadian Express (WTS)

Last edited:
:yay: Awesome Service!! Great prices too!! Right On.. will be seeing you..:wtg:

Bump for space travel!

Don't risk 2600Ped worth of ores, just 30Ped will secure your shipment to Caly!

Last edited:
Hugeeeee amount of SI!!!!! No need to fear if you use this service people, no pirate will take this tank of a privateer down, let alone with a warp!

Nice work, good to see an Aussie based flight service!

Great news, it's nice to see the SI getting up there into the "don't even bother to attack me" range. :) By the way, what's the max number of passengers a privateer can hold at one time?

Great news, it's nice to see the SI getting up there into the "don't even bother to attack me" range. :) By the way, what's the max number of passengers a privateer can hold at one time?

Not sure about that, we have a Guestlist of 500 like the Mothership does. Will have to test it.:D

Join our crew, actively participate in repair and gunner duties.
Prices adjusted. Now you can travel by warp to another planet for only 30Ped!:woot: or spend 45mins flying in your QUAD

Last edited:
Going to Arkadia within the next hour, PM me if u need to go, more people the cheaper it is!

Cheers
Bjorn

Hummm I'll have to remember to PM you when I am going to Arkadia :)

~Danimal

Warp flight tonight at 1600

Leaving for NI and Arkadia tonight 1630MA time, PM me to book a seat.

Book your flights this weekend!

Cyrene special flights!

hi im looking to do some skilling if you ever need me im normaly on caly ive got plenty of rk5's and welding wire

Implementing a hunting service. Hire the Starfinder XXI at 100Ped per hour. As many players in the hunting party as you want and the price includes two warps.

Back