The best email scam ever!! :D

My apologies, I sent this to you and apparently misspelled a little bit. What I meant to type was "I'm a dirty attention-whoring scam artist"

In all seriousness, even if this was a 100% legit person, I'd be scared their bad grammar was sexually transmitted.

LOL I would be scared, if in fact I opened the link!! ;)

Wow, an STG. I guess you'd have to visit the nearest Writer's Clinic ("Here are some easy remedies to cure writer's block fast.").

LOL Damn, now why didn't I think of that!! :laugh:

So I checked my inbox and pressed "F5" to refresh my browser multiple times, to my dismay I find this:

Nothing... :(

So... I gave up and bought a subscription to Maxum instead :)

~Danimal

So I checked my inbox and pressed "F5" to refresh my browser multiple times, to my dismay I find this:

~Danimal
LOL a safer bet by far!! :yay: Atleast you know what your getting.... with this.. well Im sure alot of alcohol can fix it.. atleast for the night!! :wtg:

~Danimal

LOL a safer bet by far!! :yay: Atleast you know what your getting.... with this.. well Im sure alot of alcohol can fix it.. atleast for the night!! :wtg:

Ok, Ok, I can't watch you guys suffer any longer! For $100 I will send each of you the same email. As soon as payment reaches my Paypal account your email will be sent with the codes. ;)

Ok, Ok, I can't watch you guys suffer any longer! For $100 I will send each of you the same email. As soon as payment reaches my Paypal account your email will be sent with the codes. ;)

But I already got your email.. twice.. for free... OOOOHHH YEAHHHH!! :naughty:

I'll do it for 300peds and a cheese burger!

LOL I think the cheese burger put it over the edge.. just ever so slightly!! :laugh: But a fair price to be sure!! ;)

All johan roadkill is going to do is out source the work overseas for 1/2 a cheese burger, Isn't that what everyone is doing these days?

:)

All johan roadkill is going to do is out source the work overseas for 1/2 a cheese burger, Isn't that what everyone is doing these days?

:)

LOL then you get an image of this!!

Back