The Best Low Level Mob For Items w/ Markup

Thanks and +rep to Spartacus, Zabler and Anna

you can find a decent amount of merp, mixed in with cornuncaudas around the OP north of Jason Centre. Just watch the radar, and make certain you don't go too far north, as you can run into some trax young-old.

as far as molisk, I would not recommend them, especially if you are unarmored... they tend to hit me pretty hard, with shogun and 2b plates. Anything higher than scout, and I tend to get a LOT of decay on my FAP.

Another option is faucervix. There are a lot in the hills SE of Jason Centre. Have looted a few Korss H380 (L) pistols from them. Just make sure you work around the larger spawns, so you are taking them on one at a time. You should be able to handle faucer young-old will little difficulty. Just a hint... if a faucer old is on the very edge of your inner radar circle, it will detect you and run/bounce/hop towards you. Not to mention, when I hunt faucer, I get a LOT of skills.

Hope this helps you, and good luck!!!! :)

To resume:

U at a level where u start to kill Fouls young or adult Unarmored, with opalo + A101, cause u said u dont have any armor.
In this case u have a serious handicap and i think u must start to look after an armor. U are mabe low in money to buy a full set, and its possible some of us over here can give u for free some pixies/goblin parts. U also need a pokeyball from TT if u dont have one actualy.
Once u are aquiped with a full pixie or goblin set (no mix if possible), then u can aford to kill some lil mobs. Merps are good but they will hit u every times, and if they are in group, u will die quik. Thats cause of ur low gun setup. Even a foul adult is kinda long to kill with opalo + A101, compared to a daikiba mature or exarausor mature.

So i personnaly concil u to merge all parts of a goblin armor due to her high protection in impact. Then go on foul young to mature south west of troy (less than 1 virtual km). Fouls will cost u some money to kill and its not realy sure u will loot loads of bones to renta ur hunts. But u still can loot good on them, its an interesting mob.
To renta good at ur level, Camp phoenix is ur friend. Grind here the mix of snable, berrys and sabakuma, lil molisks and cornudos. All loots some auctionable goodys. When u hunt, dont trow to tt your loots and dont auction too lil quantitys.

hmm... 922 post and Old Alpha status on EF and dont know what to hunt... :scratch2:

OT: Molisk

Mabe a stollen account :eek:;)

Come on guys. If you check my early posts you will see its still the same me. I am a non-depositor who has taken brakes from the game. I have eeked my way into the 400 -500 ped range with a combination of sweating, trading, 1 nice little mining hof, and a bunch of mining for nexus. I really have never had the peds to hunt much.
Thanks for your offer Hulyss but I'm fine. I have owned goblin/ pixie over the years (traded a good few sets), but I choose not to use them. I would rather hunt a mob and let it hit me for skills without having to spend peds on armor or fapping. I do fap a bit now when I'm inpatient or when I want to go back and finish off a mostly killed mob.
I consider it an accomplishment to be able to kill fouls now, as I used to die when they saw me. It wasn't so long ago that a combibo was to hard for me.
And I do know not to tt stuff. I really try to hold my loots until i run into someone who needs that stuff. I can afford to stack up 200 peds of loot before I have to go back for more. And since I have been dealing with a small number of mobs I hope to have a nice ammount of stuff before i have to unload it.
Thanks again everone for the info and encouragement, and +rep hulyss for your first post.

You can always hunt some attackers in vigi which drop a minor tp chip (+200 avg markup atm) quite frequently. All you have to watch out for is the green dots in pvp4 and you will be fine :)

You can hunt attackers naked or with unplated rascal and be fine....Other than PKers of course, in which case Eon or Infiltrator would be a good idea :)

Come on guys. If you check my early posts you will see its still the same me. I am a non-depositor who has taken brakes from the game. I have eeked my way into the 400 -500 ped range with a combination of sweating, trading, 1 nice little mining hof, and a bunch of mining for nexus. I really have never had the peds to hunt much.
Thanks for your offer Hulyss but I'm fine. I have owned goblin/ pixie over the years (traded a good few sets), but I choose not to use them. I would rather hunt a mob and let it hit me for skills without having to spend peds on armor or fapping. I do fap a bit now when I'm inpatient or when I want to go back and finish off a mostly killed mob.
I consider it an accomplishment to be able to kill fouls now, as I used to die when they saw me. It wasn't so long ago that a combibo was to hard for me.
And I do know not to tt stuff. I really try to hold my loots until i run into someone who needs that stuff. I can afford to stack up 200 peds of loot before I have to go back for more. And since I have been dealing with a small number of mobs I hope to have a nice ammount of stuff before i have to unload it.
Thanks again everone for the info and encouragement, and +rep hulyss for your first post.

+rep.

We need successful non-depositors like you to let others know what is possible..and how you achieved it. Keep up the good work.. you are a more patient person than I ever could be.

We need successful non-depositors like you to let others know what is possible..and how you achieved it.

Nonsense.

We need hordes of people who deposit loads of PED and piss them away quickly.
Then (and only then) non-depositors can prosper.

About the topic: It may be a wise idea to keep alive (= fap) while shooting at a mob, because the regen dosn't seem to improve loot that much (at least not on mobs which usually are wasted quick on average) to make up for dying and running back to the spot.

Tussi

+rep to fade for nice words and to tussi for the tip.

Molisk and foul, teeth and bones, that's it. :)

I'm sceptical about getting decent amounts of wool from small merp. I kill a lot of them when mining and get maybe one wool out of twenty youngs, maybe even less. Sometimes they drop purple paint, but also in negligible amounts.

If it was not for players like this, it would be a bald-face lie to tell noobs that some people are able to play and succeed without depositing. But, yes, I know that paying customers help keep the lights on. But non-paying customers help indirectly by providing services for us who are too lazy to do them ourselves.

If anyone has the patience to do what he is doing, I say more power to them.... well, sometimes I say they need to get their head examined too...but I usually don't express that publicly ;)

I thought I could update this. I have been trying for blackhawks quest now. Killing all Exas by twin. Trying for higher maturities. I use pixie + vivo from the tt. Having fun, but loots aren't that exciting. Best total loot from 1 mob was in the mid 30's with 26 ped on a fap 28. I hope one of them globals soon, or drops a nice item on me.

I thought I could update this. I have been trying for blackhawks quest now. Killing all Exas by twin. Trying for higher maturities. I use pixie + vivo from the tt. Having fun, but loots aren't that exciting. Best total loot from 1 mob was in the mid 30's with 26 ped on a fap 28. I hope one of them globals soon, or drops a nice item on me.

Unfortunately, exa are very unlikly to pay out in any nice item. There's the vigi helmet, but it's so rare these days you can hardly expect to loot on if you hunted them for a year. :(

Back