The Bridge of Death of the Community Advisers : Newbie PvP event

ranpha

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
alice_got_mad.jpg

Bridge of Death
For over three weeks we are getting newbies run past us, ask us question and frankly we got some of the most strangest questions . After been clicked a million times again as NPC it is time to shoot some newbie again

How does it work
As a pack of willing, headless chickens you run from point A to B. Meanwhile some advisers and other willing trigger happy players will try to shot you

First newbie that cross the finish alive wins a prize ( multiple rounds btw)

Sounds simple huh but it is a matter of run fast or run and evade.

Who can join

for target practice ..... I mean those cute newbies, you have to have lower then agi 25
for mad trigger happy rambo pvp killing machne aka a player : use low end rocket launcher and send me a pm on the forum

for players that just want some dodge skill join the pack (you cant win ofc ) and get killed . maybe use your body as human shield.

When ?
Saturday 13 novembers 2000 MA/EU time at Fort Oxford (free tp drives from TI City are avaible contact entropiatouragency.com or one of the Advisers at Port atlantis

What to win

What you greedy newbies want a prize ??? It is a honor to be shot by me aint that enough ?

Guess not... I have some donations of atleast 120 ped and I hope FPC throws in some goodies aswell. So yes their are prizes

Update: I got some nice red PvP clothes special designed from FPC.One in a kind

http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_'PvP'_Jumper_Event_Issue
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_'PvP'_Slacks_Event_Issue

Last edited:
Hey great stuff!

Would love to be a meat shield :laugh:

All the best for a really fun game, and tasty prize by the sounds of it :tongue2:

woohoo! rockets! woohoo! prizes! woohoo!

free cookies ? :D

I wil be there!! :D
*sees the guns already aiming at me*

I want to get shot at XD I love to get shot at :p XD

:yay::eyecrazy:
i was sooooooooooo excited to see this
:wtg::yay:
I feel my life is now complete

Aw pewp...Agil is at 29 now...

No newb events when I was uber-newb.....
:(

Tippin'

Quick question... are the event shirts you mentioned given out to all participants, or a certain amount of winners? :cool:

Quick question... are the event shirts you mentioned given out to all participants, or a certain amount of winners? :cool:

only to winners or as I like to call them losers because they didnt die by my rocket/grenade

:(
i have to e somehwere then :(

Are the newbs allowed to wear armor? How many winners will be awarded the gear? I'm trying to talk my soc mates into this... :launcher:

Are the newbs allowed to wear armor? How many winners will be awarded the gear? I'm trying to talk my soc mates into this... :launcher:
it is Faye's event in the end, so i don't know if its that sure what i say, but she can correct me if it doesnt apply this time

in the past we had several runs over the bridge
sometimes everyone died, especially in the start phase where we had to adjust the damage to the amount of participants a bit :p
sometimes we had winner, this winner got some prize then, in the past that was a set of PvP clothes
-all-winners of the same event were not allowed to win a second time at the same event, so in this case, if you won the bod once and finish again first, you won't something else (ofc we didn't hold anyone to run more after he won)

those runs kept going on until either our ammo ran out (which didn't happen, but was in the rules), the newbies got bored and left (didn't happen either :D) or the prizes were out
in the past that was usually the case when ~5 male pvp outfits were won, as that was the amount i used to have per event (5 M, 5F outfits, mostly M runners, so you can guess how it turns out)

woowoo i can be there now yay

Ahh nothing beats to hof on some newbies ass during stressfull typing at the Gateway

gratz to the winners
hof1.jpg

hof2.jpg

Ahh nothing beats to hof on some newbies ass during stressfull typing at the Gateway

gratz to the winners
hof1.jpg

hof2.jpg

You kild me 3 time! :p
it was a nice even't great work! :wtg:
thanks Faye :D

Was fun, always in for a good killing event. Or in my case dying event :laugh:

Was fun watching and healing, awesome red outfits the winners got :wtg:

Back