FYI: "The Dark Secret of Crystal Palace"

Well since mccormick is not telling us more maybe an idea to ask Arokh.

Arokh tell us more ....

Very very cool :D

awesome! i always tried to survive but never did

Sad news:

Over the last days, 3 imperial spacemarines have died while trying to dismount the "Old Tunnel System of Crystal Palace".

See: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198289-quot-The-Dark-Secret-of-Crystal-Palace-quot&p=2575819&viewfull=1#post2575819

My condolences go to the familys of:
George L. Ukash
Payne Pal
and Dark O'Beerman

The Empire and the First Planet Company decided to dismount the old Crystal Palace Tunnel System after McCormick & Arokh reached the outer limits of the so called "Death Zone". While Arokh escaped into deep space McCormick got caught by imperial soldiers while trying to escape using Wally Shelfs, Imperial spokesman John Conman said.

"Noone was ever supposed to get there. It is...impossible ! And it will always be ! We dont even know what McCormick has found out there as we got strict orders by the Empire to not to enter the surface of Crystal Palace. It is called "Death Zone" for a reason ! The dismounting of the old tunnel system was a major exception for us ! FPC did not force us to get out there, we did it for safety reasons only and Im sorry that we lost 3 professional spacemarines out there! But it had to be done !"

McCormick got imprisoned at Crystal Palace Space Station.

Update:
"Today McCormick escaped through a solid roof using wally shelfs. We are shocked, as we simply did not know that McCormick had 7 spare shelfs in his so called "inventory". That must have been the same way the Outlaws escaped back then. We are highly alarmed, as we dont know the next step of McCormick. We are investigating this issue!"

Coming up next:

"Adventures below CP"

&

"Mining on CP"​

Over the last days, 3 imperial spacemarines have died while trying to dismount the "Old Tunnel System of Crystal Palace".

See: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?198289-quot-The-Dark-Secret-of-Crystal-Palace-quot&p=2575819&viewfull=1#post2575819

My condolences go to the familys of:
George L. Ukash
Payne Pal
and Dark O'Beerman

The Empire and the First Planet Company decided to dismount the old Crystal Palace Tunnel System after McCormick & Arokh reached the outer limits of the so called "Death Zone". While Arokh escaped into deep space McCormick got caught by imperial soldiers while trying to escape using Wally Shelfs, Imperial spokesman John Conman said.

"Noone was ever supposed to get there. It is...impossible ! And it will always be ! We dont even know what McCormick has found out there as we got strict orders by the Empire to not to enter the surface of Crystal Palace. It is called "Death Zone" for a reason ! The dismounting of the old tunnel system was a major exception for us ! FPC did not force us to get out there, we did it for safety reasons only and Im sorry that we lost 3 professional spacemarines out there! But it had to be done !"

McCormick got imprisoned at Crystal Palace Space Station.

Update:
"Today McCormick escaped through a solid roof using wally shelfs. We are shocked, as we simply did not know that McCormick had 7 spare shelfs in his so called "inventory". That must have been the same way the Outlaws escaped back then. We are highly alarmed, as we dont know the next step of McCormick. We are investigating this issue!"

Awesome, just awesome :laugh:

FPC Update 2001.5.1
Improved performance on Crystal Palace
This translates into them removing all the tunnels and such.

R.I.P for those spacemarines who were lost, trying to reduce any lag at CP :)

FPC Update 2001.5.1
Improved performance on Crystal Palace
This translates into them removing all the tunnels and such.

R.I.P for those spacemarines who were lost, trying to reduce any lag at CP :)

good news man.

Depth -42.000, now thats something out of the ordinary...

Yeah, messes up the whole youtube experience for germany and others... So, here it is with another (non really fitting) music. :)

I love the music, pity most wont get the German Alice, that took me right back!

Stop teasing us....

We want to see your "Adventures below CP" :yay::yay::yay:

Subscribing!!!

:yay:

Depth -42.000, now thats something out of the ordinary...

Especially as my friend at Crytek tells me areas are 16km squared ;) Not sure if that applies to height/depth though...

Red dot spotted on...its huge!...like 4x4 pixels and its... UP UP UP!!!...

You found the core of the server, deep inside the asteroid? ....

Sorry for the long delay, but I wanted to be sure to be trouble-free ;p

So, here it is, the material noone has seen before!

"THE DARK SECRET OF CRYSTAL PALACE"

Yeah, its a 5 minute video. Be sure to watch it all to understand whats going on "up" in space... :S

Watch in HD only !

Told ya! ;))
Haha

Here :)

Be sure to watch it all to understand whats going on "up" in space... :S

watched in HD several times.. but it's not clear to me.. what does really happen when you fall down from the boundaries? :scratch2:

Back