The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

Back on topic. Essentially, my stance on the Matrix issue is that those who finished the 8 fragment stages, the Riddle and arrived at the Matrix the quickest should be at an advantage since that was the essence of this event; speed. By now, that advantage is completely blown due to the bug and I guess can't be repaired. But opening up the instance at a random time without announcements would be pure lottery and totally unfair. Better with a lockdown, resetting everyone's chance of looting the egg, then announcing a reopening date and time. Probably also a good idea spreading out the entrance points.

This!
+ Entrance to events like this should be from Event list, like BatSim. Never ever make events in the future where players are required to access them from a single location. We had ~250 players hugging Korona on Saturday and it was the shittiest thing ever.

I see no decent way of fixing this fail in a way that would be fair for the first that finished the enigma. (gg Una, for placing among the top 3! :D ) - unless the egg drop chance was designed to be extremely low from the start, so low that would take us few weeks or so to find it...

Date of joining a forum or entropialife history doesnt make an opinion less valid. An opinion is what it is.

No shit. It's hilarious when players quote others' EL histories as if it's a tell-all of every activity those other players have done. Especially hilarious when it's (supposedly) more veteran players doing it.

It doesn't tell squat. I believe I've killed about 350 harbingers in the past week and a half with not a single global, but I run past some prototype Defenders on my way back to Sysiphus to buy more ammo, or plink a few Kerbs by Osere and get a 10 PED global. So, to all these idiots using EL to judge what a player like me is doing, all I'm hunting is Kerbs.

EL doesn't reveal anything even close to the bigger picture. Anyone who wants to use EL to judge someone ought to know better, and stop being fools.

As far as the Matrix activation goes...even with a hundred avatars trying to hug Korona, her missions still activated quite easily. You just had to elbow your way through the muddle and find her, and it let you get the next mission pretty well. Now with the Matrix, you see but a handful of avatars standing around, and (almost) none can get in. Just some buggy-ass message saying the mission was completed. When you hear about OTHER players who got in, some with little fuss & muss, it makes you wonder.

Last edited:
As far as the Matrix activation goes...even with a hundred avatars trying to hug Korona, her missions still activated quite easily. You just had to elbow your way through the muddle and find her, and it let you get the next mission pretty well.

This is one of the very few positives. After making a joke about pets being the first to become visible and npcs last 2 weeks ago or so, it has now indeed changed so that she loads must faster.
And don't forget that the brush other avatars aside feature used not to be there either once upon a time ... :)

And don't forget that the brush other avatars aside feature used not to be there either once upon a time ... :)

True, but that was fixed a LONG time ago, as a result of idiots who would "trap" other avatars, i.e. preventing them from accessing/leaving auctions, doorways, etc.

This is one of the very few positives. After making a joke about pets being the first to become visible and npcs last 2 weeks ago or so, it has now indeed changed so that she loads must faster.

There was no update. Absolutely nothing changed. There are just less people and you are imagining it. They didn't change the order of things loading as a minor tweak without posting about it, that could potentially cause major issues everywhere.

I didn't have much of a problem with the NPC appearing within 10-20 seconds or sooner and I have a 3+ year old video card.

I had that problem a few days ago. I would tele to Icarus and all I saw were a couple of players, no NPCs loaded, most players not loaded, then suddenly everything started loading in rapidly and seemingly randomly, from what I remember. Only happened a couple of times, usually everything loads fine.

Back