The Enigma Keys — Final Stage Coming...

I only wish the jumpsuit is colorable or texturizablle for a lot of reasons.

Does anyone tell MA that competitions and events DON"T HAVE TO BE INSTANCED ... the biggest feature of this game was the simulated PERSISTENCE. Someone please tell MA how much we hate INSTANCES and think they suck as they RUIN the immersion of the artificial PERSISTENCE. O did I mention I hate instances?

I would like a EtherealJumpsuit please, thx MA!

the question should be: MA, why are you filling our inventories with another ugly jumpsuit? couldn't it be.... invisible socks? a necklace? ...who cares about all clothes we already have :scratch2:

I doubt it will cost 50kped. New players in thule are made aware of this contest. I imagine it should be doable with a n amped barbarella

They suggested starter packs as recommended gear - so I hope it won't be expensive. But given a trend of stage1 10HP punies then stage 2 50-80hp, what's next on stage 3? 300HP mobs :laugh:

This is ridiculous, matrix mission bugged for most, and yet others seem to have no issues, even going in multiple times apparently within the 22 hour window.
I am at 14 hours trying to get into that matrix, and nothing. Support? joke.
Good luck to those who are lucky enough to get in.

This is not to mention failed kill missions, people getting fragments before the timer should even allow, numerous server resets, mission map locations to the key portal that disappear , use of a singular npc, on a populated new player server of all things, use of a very hard to find (and to kill for noobs) defender mob as one of any hundreds of other options, and many more goodies.

MA shows their lack of mission planning skills, coding skills and lack of knowledge of a very well documented and widely used engine, yet again.

Very dissatisfied with the implementation of this event, tbh the prizes are not worth the frustration. The only thing this mission did for me is to seriously reconsider why I even play with such a horrible team behind it. Seriously, sell it to a capable team/company, for the sake of the game.

This is ridiculous, matrix mission bugged for most, and yet others seem to have no issues, even going in multiple times apparently within the 22 hour window.
I am at 14 hours trying to get into that matrix, and nothing. Support? joke.
Good luck to those who are lucky enough to get in.

This is not to mention failed kill missions, people getting fragments before the timer should even allow, numerous server resets, mission map locations to the key portal that disappear , use of a singular npc, on a populated new player server of all things, use of a very hard to find (and to kill for noobs) defender mob as one of any hundreds of other options, and many more goodies.

MA shows their lack of mission planning skills, coding skills and lack of knowledge of a very well documented and widely used engine, yet again.

Very dissatisfied with the implementation of this event, tbh the prizes are not worth the frustration. The only thing this mission did for me is to seriously reconsider why I even play with such a horrible team behind it. Seriously, sell it to a capable team/company, for the sake of the game.

Sums up my experience. But hey, deep tokens for everyone !! that's the important thing now !!

I will commit another withdrawal when I sell a few more things.

I fully agree. The funny thing is that it is not "the first" that win this event. It is the one that has most luck to evade all the programming errors and also lucky enough to be able to even enter the matrix to loot that egg. What a joke..

Even if someone should win this event soon would it even count? I mean it has been a total failure by now with the "enter the matrix" bug and they should just cancel this horrible event and give away the jumpsuit to every participant that have suffered through all disconnects and wasted a whole day.

Why is a MA event restricted to Calypso? Shouldn't there be a way to access it from every planet?

I died going through the first tp and I had no revive timer :yay:

Connection lost multiple times.

Now I'm standing at the matrix unable to enter.

Last edited:
They suggested starter packs as recommended gear - so I hope it won't be expensive. But given a trend of stage1 10HP punies then stage 2 50-80hp, what's next on stage 3? 300HP mobs :laugh:

stage 1 - 2 was ok. But how in hell are one suppose to kill Defenders with Harrier armor around plenty of other robots??

stage 1 - 2 was ok. But how in hell are one suppose to kill Defenders with Harrier armor around plenty of other robots??

I would suggest not to. Just abandon that substage, wait one hour cooldown and hopefully you will get something else.

Well..the last section of stage 3 is broken. Has been for over 24hrs now- so anyone still doing it there is no rush...as I highly doubt that the mission will be fixed until monday.:(

Go to Fort Sisyphus run NE and you will find L7 Prototype Defender Gen 01 - these are low level mobs, can be done with Scout armor and Sollomate Azuro....better yet if you have the pack (since you have the harrier armor) then use the barb.

Would be nice if we got an update or something from MA :confused:

I tried to get in yesterday which never gave me anything. Waited its been 22 hours since then and I did get the mission complete system message but did not enter the instance.

Seems the instance itself is broken atm.

Would be nice if we got an update or something from MA :confused:

I tried to get in yesterday which never gave me anything. Waited its been 22 hours since then and I did get the mission complete system message but did not enter the instance.

Seems the instance itself is broken atm.

From what I understood is broken to just some. Some can enter and some can't. The mission look like a beacon and u must loot a box which can have or not the egg.... Anyway egg still not dropped so no rush :)

Anyway egg still not dropped so no rush :)

Frustration lies in that each run increase drop chance of egg by a little, so those that cannot enter yet due to the bug now have smaller chance of getting the egg than those that could enter from the start.

So due to this bug affecting some people and not others, it is a unfair competition by now.

Frustration lies in that each run increase drop chance of egg by a little,

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if they think your chances increase a little bit simply by trying again after failing - you know, after failing the new chances are now higher because of probabilities, right? ;)

And I'm assuming there are enough eggs for everyone if that is the criterion for success and getting the rewards. But maybe, just maybe, the eggs have not actually been ermmm 'seeded' yet, for reasons which many will already have in their minds anyway.

To ask something semi-useful: how much is this 'beacon run' per run - and what sort of percentage return is the container giving?

To ask something semi-useful: how much is this 'beacon run' per run - and what sort of percentage return is the container giving?

Some guy(can't recall the name) said at the instance that you shouldn't need any more than 40 ped ammo..I have also heard people were getting around 20 ish ped from the crate... so id say somewhere between 30-40 ped ammo would probably be safe.

Still broken for many of us, this is complete crap. Thanks for closing my support cases without a resolution.

2 days in and all I get is a mission update every 22 hours then nothing else. I don't know how much worse a company can get to be honest. For now, other companies will get my business.

Today must be a Swedish holiday because I can think of no other reasonable explanation for MA not providing any updates on the status of the Matrix by 2:30PM on a Monday...

I wonder if they will be waiting until the weekend to re-open the instance to be "fair" to everyone?

Today must be a Swedish holiday because I can think of no other reasonable explanation for MA not providing any updates on the status of the Matrix by 2:30PM on a Monday...

I wonder if they will be waiting until the weekend to re-open the instance to be "fair" to everyone?

Some organizations in Sweden have holiday today (Walpurgis Night) while others are working. Tomorrow is holiday in Sweden.

Reactions: ZPF
This mission must be stoped and locked! and make another one after fix!

I thought I would share my support reply. I'm happy they replied!

Thank you for your support case.

Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused you and we are currently working hard to have all issues related to the Enigma missions and the servers connectivity issues resolved.

As we have a lot of avatars effected by this issue we are doing our best to get back to all participants with correct information, due to this we will return to you with more up to date information on how we can resolve your issue in specific and we also kindly ask that you stay tuned to coming release notes for more information.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, we will do our best to have these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

I thought I would share my support reply. I'm happy they replied!

Thank you for your support case.

Firstly we'd like to apologize for any inconvenience these issues have caused you and we are currently working hard to have all issues related to the Enigma missions and the servers connectivity issues resolved.

As we have a lot of avatars effected by this issue we are doing our best to get back to all participants with correct information, due to this we will return to you with more up to date information on how we can resolve your issue in specific and we also kindly ask that you stay tuned to coming release notes for more information.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, we will do our best to have these issues resolved as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Folke | Entropia Universe Support

I received exactly the same response word for word. I'm sure they are looking into it.

Status of the Matrix: there's still no spoon.

Indeed.

Ahh........the egg

More like the original land grab. Lag. Disconnects. Broken mechanics (couldn't claim markers), and a lot of overall aggravation.

Back