The First Annual Skillin’ Villains Haunted Castle

Things that go bump in the night.....don't miss this event.

BUMP for this great event dont miss out should be a spine chilling night ;)

Desire xx

Less than 1 hour to go :wtg:

What a fun idea! It really makes me all warm and fuzzy to see events for all players such as this. Way to go Skillin Villins for the outstanding idea!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

B..urrp ... bump

be there and be square

Bones

Was a bit late for the opening, but I took the tour and it was great fun!!! Hard to do something in a game like this to be scary, but you guys did your best and its awesome! :D

To be recommended for sure!

Good Job guys!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI3QJ_Ah61c[/YOUTUBE]

Just as an update ... wanted to let everyone know that I am working on the front page article and a little video as well, but it won't be until later tonight (my time ... I'm -4 in-world time) that I'll have it ready. :D

Like the video T79x. :)

The grand opening was an awesome event. If you haven't made it to the castle make sure you catch the next DJ show from the castle Wednesday 12:00 to 15:00. (Bane from AHR will be playing his tunes)

Many thanks to all that came out and especially to those who helped out.

Here are a few pics from the grand opening. Make sure you watch for MS9's front page article.

Hired the foul as a doorman (they work almost for free ;) )

Word got out and the local residents came to party.

Just an FYI ... that the article is finished and sitting at my Desk in the Newsroom for 711's review and posting at the front page. He was not available, but I left him a message in a couple of places that the article was ready. Hopefully it won't take too long to get it posted. I apologize that I didn't get this completed on Monday, but my time was limited. Also, I will be updating the original post (once it's at the front page) with a video when I can get it finished.

The SV Haunted Castle is a fun visit ... don't miss it. :wise:

King GonG's terrifying days are numbered. Get to the Castle of Death before he rests for another year. Two big bashes will be held to celebrate Halloween.

DJ Moogle will be making the your soul shiver from 20:00 to 22:00 on Friday.

DJ Occulus's nightmarish anthems will thrill your inner demon from 21:00 to 24:00 on Saturday.
Link to DJ Occulus's thread about the party

Contests for prizes and ped for those who tune in and show up in their best scary costume.

Back