The Future of PVP??

you beter not meet me in pvp zones cos i always shoot all vehicules i just love whne they go boom i mean is so cool BOOOM and you got flames and everithing make me think of EvE every time i blow up one. One of the thinks i love the most in pvp is to make vexicules explode.:wise:

you beter not meet me in pvp zones cos i always shoot all vehicules i just love whne they go boom i mean is so cool BOOOM and you got flames and everithing make me think of EvE every time i blow up one. One of the thinks i love the most in pvp is to make vexicules explode.:wise:

Ya rockets are great these days.. I just wish the Tango bango has some better functionality like customizing some of its sniper features.. Perhaps giving it a night vision or infra red optic as well as quick deployable locking bi-pod that would adjust to track those jumpers :D)

Nah, the future of PVP is the game designers giving one pissed off noob a nuclear bomb to detonate, making everyone's armor, weapons, vehicles, and clothing decay to 0, and everyone in so need of reviving, you need to wait until the next VU to log on. Vehicles and flamethrowers... just have fun - fight it out, or let people hunt. Domination is only fun for so long, and if you dislike someone, have the nerve to say, "You know what, I fking hate this dude. He's goin' down. And if he comes back, he's goin' down again." That's not harassment. That's taking advantage of a system designed to let you kick people in the balls if you want.

Good idea is to implement a ticket fee to entering the rig and add that to the oil.

For example when a player joins cost him 2 ped to join (like the hub), this would remove unnecessary pitbull drivers dying back and forth and dragging mobs and doing this over and over again at 0 cost for a whole day and expect people not shooting back at them.

When you have to be forced killing mobs to survive over and over again I am afraid i have to say the only thing one can come up with to atleast cause "some" damage to your agressor would be to damage the car bringing those mobs.

Eventually realising someone could just be sitting in a pitbull all day and have people shoot them for heavy weapon is reversed decay, meaning the one blowing up the pitbull would be the one that is decayed.

Agree it sould cost 2-5 peds enter the oil rig. If u then die by a player go to tt buy a ticket again.
This should stop all this deacaying and mob trains. This is why pvp is empty!

I understood it completely

I am mad at MA for having such (sorry for these words but can't find any other) retarded systems, which is slowly but steadily annoying the crap out of people :)

Edit: And as long as the things that annoys people DECAY people stuff, good luck having them say it was a misstake or apply a fix to it... Won't happen any time soon, mark my words :)

its weird how people always shuffle the blame to some one else.
seems it's alway's MA who has done it ?

it's you people who are responsible for your own actions.
you all decide to go to PVP or not.
Its you all that decide to take a vehicle out instaed of walking or what ever.
It's you all thate choose for the things you wanted to do.

some people are sad some are not.
we all know that, and we all know what can happen.

I got to pvp 4 kot killed and looted ............. so what about the decay ........ I decided to keep wearing the armor.
I decided to get into pvp 4 so I lost some , was my choice to do so.
and no one will hear me about things like OOOh they do extra decay or the'd robbed me ....
it was my choice and the risk I took.

simple as it can get.

so when you know it up front , stop shuffling mistakes to a 3rd party that have nothing to do with it.

but that's only how I think about it.
it like people can't make choices for them selves any longer , everything has to be told to them what they have or not may be doing.
it's like a hurdle of sheep.

step out of it and think , think for your selves.
its really not that hard.

by the way this post is not meant for tobias but humanity in a global aspect.
I only happened to us this quote

best regards, Qs

Agree it sould cost 2-5 peds enter the oil rig. If u then die by a player go to tt buy a ticket again.
This should stop all this deacaying and mob trains. This is why pvp is empty!

Indeed.
Could make several tickets, 1 PED, 5 PED, 50 PED - each would enable u to gain max amount of oil
Meaning u could get, say, 10x more than the cost of ticket.

Decay war is inevitable at current game mechanics, but it's boring and makes everything work kinda backwards.
So gotta change the mechanics, and everything will become meaningful.

oil ticket

So if they start with ticket to join oil rig like they do with pvp zone. A toxic, then they cant deacy or mob train. Becuse they will be killed and lose money. If we have a oil rig with that and the small rig like it is today then the problem is solved. Then i think ma will make money from pvp again and we will have fun again. Is a win win situasion :)

I think, Planet Calypso should...

- develop duel/deathmatch Kim has been talking about
- make holding public fort events free of charge
- hold TEN event in fort system
- make Wastelander event in rig with killshot prizes
- return the old skool landgrab
- remove mobs from rig
- balance PvP weapons (make series of new weapons which would be good for PvP but very uneco for hunting, and not make these weapons rare and maxed at lvl 100)

Back