Question: The future of Rocktropia?

What do you think Rocktropia will be in 5 years?

• Sold to a new owner in total

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Deeded out on the Exchange

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • Sold, and portions deeded out on the Exchange

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Held by ND with serious effort to improve and transition to UE5

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Status Quo

Votes: 20 32.3%

• Total voters
Two additional servers I think.
Was it two other servers? The things that stick out in my head is the swampy foggy home of werewolves and that bridge to Lemmy's Castle was epic.

Honestly if they just put the codex there and fixed a few bugs I'd go there and get the biodome key and do the prison mission in a heartbeat, the planet itself is fun and well laid out.

Was it two other servers? The things that stick out in my head is the swampy foggy home of werewolves and that bridge to Lemmy's Castle was epic.
There are two extra servers shown on the Mininglog map. Thats all that I'm going off.

Honestly if they just put the codex there and fixed a few bugs I'd go there and get the biodome key and do the prison mission in a heartbeat, the planet itself is fun and well laid out.
Just putting codex in would result in a lot of people going to RT just to grind codex skills. A lot would probably stay as well.

This agenda to add codex on RT makes zero sense......
The existing quests and rewards are better then any codex rewards ....
And they are repeatable for full rewards over and over....
CODEX would be a downgrade......

Some examples...
Where can you get 100+ped explosive projectels reward over and over...80+ evade/dodge/first aid rewards over and over and over

The issue is the abandonment and no updates no bug fixes its a dead overtaxed planet....it could be something.....again

Tell me those rewards are not better then codex....

Rocktropia is dead! Long live Rocktropia.

ROCKtropia rocks :)

Some examples...
Where can you get 100+ped explosive projectels reward over and over...80+ evade/dodge/first aid rewards over and over and over

The issue is the abandonment and no updates no bug fixes its a dead overtaxed planet....it could be something.....again

I actually agree :)

why does everyone want codex on RT!!!!
the existing repeatable quests are still some of the best in the game .....you can repeat codex and get the final reward over and over....its better rewards then codex already....

ok I'll bite, where is the repeat quest for killing deer?

Some examples...

There's 11 repeatable missions according to the Wiki. The entropia planets list does not distinguish between repeatable and non-repeatable.

Back