The GREAT Neconu Slaughter- 57k PEDS

Add a mining HOF to my check list :cool:

Add a mining HOF to my check list :cool:

I didnt see where the mining globals were showing up on the page so For safty I am posting this Screen shot

Here's my entry:

living it large

joining the fun:yay:

miss sabrina rule Entry

Welcome to those that joined today...Scores on 4th post have been updated! And now thanks to Starfinder also reflect All mining globals as well. N8

GL everyone.... I'm off to spend some time with the in-laws. If I survive, I'll be back Sunday night to update the scores. Happy hoffing! N8

here is the first global to register me:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

was a nice run so back on track now.

Count me in for the event.

heya, decided to join, up to 6 global already, all listed on tracker.

ill try reach 15 so i can hunt something else this weekend :p

I would like to enter.......

A list of all participants of the Kick-off party :)

yeah nice to get the extra globals... gotta check how much i have total now. :D

EDIT: 10 so far so 5 to go for the next 3 days... that`s doable but i wonder how to keep up the 15 globals/week WITHOUT the bonus event... o,0

A list of all participants of the Kick-off party :)

That was FUN! :woot:

Only wish that you could tell who was hunting and who just signed up for 5 points and did not add too the Land taxes for event. I think if you were not there hunting in event you should not get 5 points. Just my humble opinion.:twocents:

Can you sign me up? Was in event today, and had 2 globals...
But all my ET tracker screenshots were all BLACK :(

so hope this from tracker just now is good enough to prove I had at least 1 global.

neconu_event.jpg

here is my first one i was in the event i did not get the time or cords but it does say that i was in the La on the global

Sign me up the hunt is on ;)

Wow, you guys have been busy...just finished updating the scores. between all the kills and over 200 free globals, that took a while! Keep it up :) N8

this kind of loot keeps u going in an event like this;)

this kind of loot keeps u going in an event like this;)

DAMN how could i miss that one? never would have started my run if i saw it ingame the run was horrible lol. Well gratz!

DAMN how could i miss that one? never would have started my run if i saw it ingame the run was horrible lol. Well gratz!

Not always, some of my best runs were right after somebody else hoffed...
often loot comes in waves :) N8

and

Posting to make sure Im in :D

My event entry screenshot.
Thanks and good luck to all!

Back