The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - 2nd Edition

competiton never hurt anyone (much). you started you should finish :)

Last edited:
Its a close one, not sure if its even worth it to keep running, but I suppose for the fun of the race, we need to keep the spirit and run anyway, honorable 4th is not bad either :) ;)

You can't win the sportsmanship prize if you quit. :)

Yea!

Made it....now lets see if i can do it faster :) that place was hard to find, walked right past it a few times...adding precious seconds:D at least i made it once, so no matter what I'll have an entry:cool:

Just about 30 minutes to get in any final screen shots for leg five.

The race is indeed close, but bear in mind that there are additional prizes to be won, but you must compete to the very end to be eligible for them.

Leg six drops tomorrow morning and should be a fun one. Nothing like the blood-thirsty mobs of the area you will be going into to make you scream and wish you were back home safe and sound.

All the final results are in and The Great Six-Legged Race Around Eudoria - Second Edition is completed!!​

From the looks of things, there will be no 7th leg to determine a final winner, but there are still a couple of screen shots that need to be reviewed and validated before final scores can be posted.

Congratulations to all contestants who participated. I'm sure you had fun and I will look forward to meeting each of you "in person" at the awards presentation to be scheduled for next weeked.

I will post updated awards presentation information here on this thread Monday morning.

it's going to be strange not to have a destination to run for next week. i had gotten used to have to run around from A to B :) hope i can make it next week.

what happened? why did'n you updated the scores?:confused:

what happened? why did'n you updated the scores?:confused:

Scores have not been updated yet because we have an issue with one of the entries that is being reviewed. I can announce the winner since the entry in question is not going to affect the over-all first place, but until the issue is resolved, I won't be updating the list with final scores.

Stay tuned. We will have this issue resolved within the next couple of hours.

:( I won't be able to make it to the ceremony :(

I'm out-of-town on business all weekend and won't be near a computer or internet connection, so as much as I want to cheer on those faster and see where everyone placed, I'm out of luck. It was fun and I hope everyone else enjoyed the Race, too (even the atrox :D)

Othala

unless the unnexpected happens i'll be there on saturday. it was a nice race and i hope everyone had fun. thanks for the event br and good luck everyone

All points have been calculated and scores on the main post have been updated to reflect final results.

Congrats to everyone who competed and a special congrats to the winners!!!

See you on Saturday in New Oxford!!!

gratz to everyone that ran and a big gratz to the winners 47 Nutrageti, Mihai13, Fairy Princy Princess.
hopefully i can make it to the award presentation to finely meet you all in person :)

A big GZ for the maker of this race BLACK RAIN and also to the contestants especially for the first 3 runners. I am glad i managed to get to see very interesting places,especially the Oil Rig and i also got to the end of the race on the 7th position at same number of points as Lenny Spike .i think this is a very big achievement for me especially because i was the runner with least Agility competing (BTW i got over 5 points in Agility since the start of the race:yay::yay:)

gratz to all how completed the race and to Black Rain :yay: hope the award ceremony is still on Saturday at 20:00 mindark time:yay:

gratz to all how completed the race and to Black Rain :yay: hope the award ceremony is still on Saturday at 20:00 mindark time:yay:

Yes, still on. Not going to leave anyone hanging.

See you all there.

I won't be able to attend the awards presentation, but I'd like to say congratulations to all the contestants, and special gratz to whoever won the sportsmanship prize!

i'm sorry for the one who can not be present on the ceremony.
i can't wait to meet you all today:yay::yay::yay:

Thanks Black Rain for the wonderful race... Gratz to all the winners and Racers..
I would have loved to meet you all and attend the prize ceremony.. However, it won't be possible for me to join at that time today... Meet you all sometime later...

Thanks,
Fairy Princess.

something strange just occured to me...most countries use the daylight savings and have added another hour to their time but utc and eu didn't. for example in london i searched the net and saw the time is 17.09(atm) but utc is 16.09. are the awards at utc time / ma time? that's what i understand from the original post. \
the reason i post this is because i usually calculate utc time by cutting 2 hours out of the local time(i'm utc +2) but now i am utc+3 so i am confused a bit

something strange just occured to me...most countries use the daylight savings and have added another hour to their time but utc and eu didn't. for example in london i searched the net and saw the time is 17.09(atm) but utc is 16.09. are the awards at utc time / ma time? that's what i understand from the original post. \
the reason i post this is because i usually calculate utc time by cutting 2 hours out of the local time(i'm utc +2) but now i am utc+3 so i am confused a bit

MA time... the one that you see in the game. 20:00 hours on calypso

Hi All,

I could not attend the final ceremony.. How did all go.. any screenshots ???

Hi All,

I could not attend the final ceremony.. How did all go.. any screenshots ???

The awards presentation was very informal. I just wanted to try and let as many of the participants all meet one another if possible. No screenshots taken. I was a bit off my game since I had several pans in various fires in EU and RL at the time.

Who won sportsmanship?

Back