The hamsters

Status
This seems to be happening a lot more on the weekends. More common imo them before,anyone else?

seemingly many servers on many planets - i was on cyrene and couldnt find a place were it still worked - many on calypso said the same

For what it's worth, I already experienced some occasional loot lag yesterday and today morning.

anyone else?

Yesterday i was hunting for 16 hours without lag on cyrene

Didn't have any issues or lag yesterday. Massive loot lag just now starting around 12:30 MA time then just now got booted from game

yep - I am on NI and I cant log in

never mind.. was able to get in game, but planet storage is empty.. and can't tp around so still server issues it seems.

I kept dining on the same spot and could only revive to the same spot lol and this was just before the servers went down so i think i will stay away until we are told everything is fine.

I kept dining on the same spot and could only revive to the same spot lol and this was just before the servers went down so i think i will stay away until we are told everything is fine.
interesting, what were you eating? :ROFLMAO:

Can log in but still same issue ...
Logging out till i get notification in news / latest buff section.

Get back to work @Ferial 🤣

Sorry bud, the coincidence is hilarious ;)

SERVERS ARE ONLINE AGAIN!! :yay: :yay:

Seems pretty normal now...

Alright, everything should be working properly again now. If you do still have any server-related issues, please contact support with as much information as possible about it so they can investigate.

Alright, everything should be working properly again now. If you do still have any server-related issues, please contact support with as much information as possible about it so they can investigate.

Every 1-3 mins there is still a small loot lag period.

Last edited:
But for a while was fine now is back at 2-3 mins :D

Status
Back