the infamous 65 profession

And I dont even know how to get that screen up where you can see your current ranks :(

Bring up the action menu (hit x) and scroll down until you see a icon with a grey background that has a star in it. Click that :)

65/65, and Ive done every possible profession. By far not helping on the loots having 65/65 :) Take my word on it.

Bring up the action menu (hit x) and scroll down until you see a icon with a grey background that has a star in it. Click that :)

Thank you, +rep

i have 65 :D
never did any beauty, but i tailored a bit, maybe some skills are related there
but the taming could be it
i have a pet actually and unlocked it with it

Good point, Fashoin design is also a beauty skill... (dont ask why, as I have no idea, but I gain it while skilling)

Good point, Fashoin design is also a beauty skill... (dont ask why, as I have no idea, but I gain it while skilling)

That is probrably because beauty (as in hairstyling, nails, makeup, etc) are all a componant of fasion.

Is why you never see fasion model modelling clothes with bed head and no make up.

An example might be that tammy fae baker would not have any fasion design skill because she doesnt know how to properly apply makeup.

As far as skills i have 64/65
thoughi dont know what is lacking as i have alot of skills and profesions that i have not trained at all or very much.
Though mentoring does happen to be one of those lacking skills as i only ever had 1 desciple graduate.

LIES!

When I scanned you it said 74/65 ???

:laugh:

Alas, the "hide your information" feature! Youcanonlyseewhatiwantyoutoseeandnothingmoremuhahah :D

Could be mentoring. If you scanned some animals you got progression in Taming

well, since it seems we don't come forward, how about posting the professions?
cant be that hard, maybe take 5 screenies for all the fields, copy and paste it together and post if necessary :)
for the more secret types like me, just the name of professions, not the skills :D

i did.. a bit earlier, page 2^^

Back