The Jackets are IN... the jackets are in the jackets are in....

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
This thread is primarily for the England team that blasted enough mobs to valiantly secure the coveted title of WoF Champions 2008. As the title says.... the jackets are in!.

I can't log onto the game until late Sept though.... so I don't know what colour they are:) The description in my items says WoF Champions Jackets... I'm pretty sure the last ones won by the USA were called WoF Winners Jackets so they may even be a different design:)

So... distribution. I will be at Loki and YourMom's place somewhere around the end of September and as long as I haven't managed to upset them I'm sure I can borrow their computer for a short burst of Prize-awarding...

I know not all of you will be online at the same time, so could you tell me here or by PM whether anyone is likely to be online on the 28th/29th September, late at night (I'll be on in a Utah afternoon/evening I expect, which will be 8 hours (ish) behind the Uk... 2pm=10pm etc.)

I'll get to Fort Fury for the hand-out, for no other reason than it's my favourite spot:)

Also you'll have to say whether you WANT me to give your jacket to someone else and not in person. If you want it in person, you'll either have to be online on those nights OR wait until early JANUARY when I return from my lavish holiday. I can't see much trouble giving them to someone else to hand out... it's not like they wouldn't be noticed in auction/on someone else's back!

I have a deputy in these matters (Chopper McHelicopter, who is running the WoF Pro-Series and FoF in my absence and doing a fine job of it too) who can take any un-claimed jackets and endeavour to get them to the team members. In this case a thread will go up telling you how to get hold of him.

It's 3 female and 9 male, hope we got that right. Make sure to say thanks to Frank, he got them to me after a polite reminder.

So well done again, can't wait to see them myself, and see you (or a representative of you) on the 28th or 29th, ...late.

The RL prizes are still on the way... (ahhh, the prizes....) but in reality will probably be coming in January when I return. Again, my absolute apologies for the lack of organisation there. Then again, what else good happens in January?:)

Hurrikane

Great news Hurri, and about time, MA...

Just to confirm, I will be delighted to assist in any way necessary to get the Jackets to their rightful owners...

Gratz to all the WoF England 2008 team :yay:

... and January is my RL Birthday, I'll have you know...
but apart from that, point taken...

** Stampedes over the other's to grab my jacket, elbows them out the way..pushes to the front, rudely snatche's jacket, and clutches it to my chest like a maniac**

:laugh: :yay: :laugh:

Sorry guys, Ive not been this excited since my first... bike ;)

:wtg: :D :wtg:

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

Screenshots please! :)

Jamhot

Good news Hurri! :cool:

Ill try and be about at that time and place but cant be sure... anyhow, im happy for any of the team England players to collect mine should I not be ingame.

Dj sounds eager to collect and will more than likely be there come rain, shine or nuclear holocaust :laugh: so I elect her to collect mine should I not be able to make it.

If that fails, any of the other team members can take collection on my behalf.

Thanks for the update, and hopefully cya soon :)

Gratz on Hobb bomber jackets with a penis with wings on the back! :D

Awww! They have a flying penis on the back? now I want one!

Will have to try make the main team next year! :D

Hey Centech, at least it HAS a penis mate :laugh:

Now really, you do not wanna effing DISS my jacket mate, or we will fall out :mad:

:cool:

Ill try and be about at that time and place but cant be sure... anyhow, im happy for any of the team England players to collect mine should I not be ingame.

Dj sounds eager to collect and will more than likely be there come rain, shine or nuclear holocaust :laugh: so I elect her to collect mine should I not be able to make it.

Will collect it if you cant show Tek, np :hug:

Im gonna cause a riot getting my hand on said jacket LOLOL :yay:

I actually had belly ache all night after this was posted .. I am just in knots about having it!!

and really proud!!

:yay: :wtg: :yay: :wtg:

:cheer:WELL DONE ENGLAND!!! :cheer:

I'll just have to say that anyone mistaking MA's version of Clam J Boy Jamphrie's EXCELLENT WoF trophy design for a penis must have some strong issues concerning their sexuality; in fact, I would not put it past such a person to see phallic content in depictions of pilot whales, cucumbers, modelling balloons or anything vaguely oblong. I would suggest if you continue to see penises in everything, you seek some sort of help, or a small dark room where you can investigate and compare your own. After the effort you put in to try and get the same jackets for your own team, I can only imagine this problem is deeply-rooted and may be expensive and tricky to deal with. Stay away from Lynx deodorant cans/shower gel bottles as well (the most phallic bit of marketing ever):)

Of course, meant with a hearty lol:)

Hurrikane

Yaya for blighty!

I'll just have to say that anyone mistaking MA's version of Clam J Boy Jamphrie's EXCELLENT WoF trophy design for a penis must have some strong issues concerning their sexuality; in fact, I would not put it past such a person to see phallic content in depictions of pilot whales, cucumbers, modelling balloons or anything vaguely oblong. I would suggest if you continue to see penises in everything, you seek some sort of help, or a small dark room where you can investigate and compare your own. After the effort you put in to try and get the same jackets for your own team, I can only imagine this problem is deeply-rooted and may be expensive and tricky to deal with. Stay away from Lynx deodorant cans/shower gel bottles as well (the most phallic bit of marketing ever):)

Of course, meant with a hearty lol:)

Hurrikane

*short version*

Centech, get laid :cool:

:laugh:

See you on the 28th happy days..;)

I second the above from Tekkie. DJ if I can't be there would you be as kind as to collect mine for me as well please?

Regards,

Will

Thanks for update Hurri and yes plz Debbie plz collect 'mine' also if I'm not arround! :yay:

Just make sure it IS the 28th/29th!

My brother gets married on the 27th.. and no joke, I will have to miss the wedding LOLOLOL :rofl:

Anyhoo..

I second the above from Tekkie. DJ if I can't be there would you be as kind as to collect mine for me as well please?
Regards,
Will

Sure thing :thumbup:

Thanks for update Hurri and yes plz Debbie plz collect 'mine' also if I'm not arround! :yay:

Sure thing :thumbup:

:yay: Cant bloody wait!!! :yay:

:yay:

Wish you hadn't told us until the nearer the time so we'd have less time to wait though! :laugh:

Woot! Good to hear this news, gratz again England :wtg: Sounds like Debbie is gonna get to be loaded down with jackets for her team mates :laugh:, but Chop let me know if I can help you in any way with any leftovers finding the owners.

Wonders out loud, should I plan another party for the awards? Naw, no flicking way, one was enough and Hurri actually danced :eek: Hope your trip continues to go well and be loads of fun Hurri.

Just make sure it IS the 28th/29th!

My brother gets married on the 27th.. and no joke, I will have to miss the wedding LOLOLOL :rofl:

Now thats passion! :D

Enjoy the jacket all :D

Reactions: Eps
:clap: :dancing::dancing: I'll be there m8, I've already put it in my diary and highlighted it in three different colours :yay::yay:

Excellent! If I somehow don't make it, could someone please pick mine up for me?

If it comes to it, I am very happy to look after any Jackets that remain unclaimed on the night, if necessary.

I would print a list of people who's Jackets I was holding, and ask them to pm me with a time and place to meet to hand over.

So fear not! All who deserve a Jacket shall receive a Jacket...

If it comes to it, I am very happy to look after any Jackets that remain unclaimed on the night, if necessary.

That would be great Chopper as I could well still be on CND after CL when the presentation takes place :D

All is well for distribution tomorrow (28th)... I should be online between 20:00 and 21:00 MA time, stood by the TP in Fort Fury with an armful of jackets like some tout outside a gig. As yet I still don't know what colour they are:)

See you there England:)

Hurrikane

All is well for distribution tomorrow (28th)... I should be online between 20:00 and 21:00 MA time, stood by the TP in Fort Fury with an armful of jackets like some tout outside a gig. As yet I still don't know what colour they are:)

See you there England:)

Hurrikane

Noted and thanks for update Hurri :)

Reactions: Eps
Thanks for letting us know Hurri :D Please can someone grab mine for me as I'll definately be on CND

congratz the UK on the awesome victory!!!! :) Can't wait to see these jackets

Arse and Spit and Feck and Damn...

Turn out I'm working tonight, from 7pm MA time to 11pm MA time :mad:

Means I can't make the ceremony. Dammit. Gratz to Egland once again of your fine win, the Jackets are hugely deserved...

If possible I'll arrange for a trusted WoF Official to pick up any unclaimed Jackets, and I'll still do the running around afterwards to get them to their rightful owners...

Back