The Miner's Mafia Ore & Enmatter Shop

Sahel just got back from CND, so after a week of less supplies (and i think higher prices) the shop is now filled and running again, so definately worth a look ;)

Bump. Thanks to all our customers! You guys keep us mining 24/7!

Time to give it a BUMP :wtg:

And the new Devil's Tail is on display, for the curious people ;)

Bumping time!

:yay:

if i heard correct our prices went down a little ...
so check it out ;)

Big question do you buy? So if I came by the store woudl you take items off my hands. If so can you send me your going purchase rates please.

Big question do you buy? So if I came by the store woudl you take items off my hands. If so can you send me your going purchase rates please.

Being a society of miner (Miner's Mafia) we usually sell the ore/enmatter that we mine... but who knows :p Sahel, the shop manager, maybe has a better answer to give you.

I have to disappoint you, I don't buy in stock. It's all delivered by our socmembers who use thop shop to sell thru.

Gr,

Sahel

No disappointment chum. Just inquiring in case I had a place to go sell to. thanks for the info.

We also have a fancy (PC) Sign now, more easy to find than ever before ;)

Omegaton Delta Tower - Block A - Shop #2

:wtg:

We currently have Angel Shins (F) for sale :yay:

Check out our website or visit our shop ingame for current prices!

If you're interested in the purchase of the Angel shin (F) pm me or Sahel so we can set a meeting to save you 26ped of taxes.

TT is 21.21ped add 2300ped and realize your dream :thumbup:

Angel shin is gone :). Furthermore...

Bump :yay:

The shop is full :yay:

Shop filled with some Rugaritz :wtg:

A new day, a new bump. Beside the usual stuff there is some gold and ruga again :wtg:

Come visit us in Omegaton!

New gold and other stuff added. Bump!

good prices looking forward to go shoping ;)

Thanks mate!

Shop just had a little refill so happy shopping all :wtg:

Bump!

Had a nice cobalt hof yesterday, all of it in the shop for ofcourse a fair price :yay:

Back