the missing crate

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
hey this is brads colouring service here just letting people know where the crate is i spent hrs finding it and its paid off

u find it here 76202 71906 i know u find it those cords are at it when u can give me some rep for my hard work i dont know if its back in the mission itself so these cords put on EF before if was fixed

once @ the crate it say mission updated then u return to MR WOODS and get 500 blazers & explosive technology gain plz enjoy these cords

Last edited:
Hi brads,

Thanks for the information, bro. I bet it's totally hard spending hours looking for the magical crate...

Well, definitely a rep for you, brads. :)

Keep up the good work,
Wilson Pon.

Coords where in the mission/quest list thread yesterday.

OK, but what to do once u found the crate?
it says "bring back the contents"
but to who and where?

depending who you are working for i went and saw Mr Wood. I clicked n the crate then my objective updated and i went back to ESm to Mr wood got 500 Blaser and Explosive Weapon Tech Skills

Thanks! :yay:

+rep

hey this is brads colouring service here just letting people know where the crate is i spent hrs finding it and its paid off

u find it here 76202 71906 i know u find it those cords are at it when u can give me some rep for my hard work :)

...if not for your hard work then definitely for you avatar...it's brilliant! :thumbup:

Back