The Mohican Hairstyle.

Dorsai

Elite
Society
Supremacy Reign.
Hi.

Since the changes introduced by VU9, I have not seen a single avi sporting a Mohican. (Known as a mohawk in the USA.)

Now, it was not only my favourite hair style in EU, but it was also my hairstyle in EU.

Am I right in saying that it's not currently available as a hair style?

This is not me, but that's what my hair used to look like.

Hi.

Since the changes introduced by VU9, I have not seen a single avi sporting a Mohican. (Known as a mohawk in the USA.)

Now, it was not only my favourite hair style in EU, but it was also my hairstyle in EU.

Am I right in saying that it's not currently available as a hair style?

This is not me, but that's what my hair used to look like.

Yes you are right.

ATM only the basic cuts are available (even through experienced beauticians) however, more cuts will be released in VU9.1 so heres hoping... ;)

Yes you are right.

ATM only the basic cuts are available (even through experienced beauticians) however, more cuts will be released in VU9.1 so heres hoping... ;)

Bugger.

I was hoping someone would say "No, I can do it!".

I chose a my RL hair cut when i re did myself, not liking any of the other choices.

Pinky, I believe your a beautician/hair stylist, yes?

Should you unlock the mohican, please remember to PM me. If the price is right, you will have a customer. :D

Bugger.

I chose a my RL hair cut when i re did myself, not liking any of the other choices.

Should you unlock the mohican, please remember to PM me. If the price is right, you will have a customer. :D

Not any more hon ;), I gave up beauty a while back, but am friends with both Ido and Sorg and neither have anything above the basics. There was a post somewhere on here thats mentioned the extra ones being added in VU9.1 (think it was a bertha post on the VU9.0 features).

They have added party colours now though, so you can get it blue if you want... :D

I too lament the disappearance of the Mohicans! Pinky gave me a very nice (and ridiculously cheap) one a while back. Hopefully they'll make a return soon!

Bugger.

It has actually been removed with the VU 9.0. Only 10 cuts are available, regardless of your skills. I think MA are redesigning some more.
Seeing some preVU 9.0 high end cut (like #24) available now as basic cut. They'll probably take the best/most popular one as well. Should be normal imo to see mohawk, crowned, afro, 4 spikes, spider.... That will be only in VU 9.1 though.

Hi.

just wondering, why is it called a Mohican outside of the U.S.?

Back