News: The Mul’s Arise

Status
Keep heading south for smaller and smaller Mulaak'f, all the way down to Outcasts
Thank you, can't find those spawns now (for smaller mulaak).

But 30 minutes ago when I visited the TP was overrun, and now the spawns are far far south.

Not been able to find any ascended or degenerates. Are they like minibusses that shows up after x kills?

Not been able to find any ascended or degenerates. Are they like minibusses that shows up after x kills?

I think so. Try killing some Muluk-Hir Outcast west of Fort Zeus (close to TP), that's where the big boss spawned last year.

And I think the year before we had a spawn of big bosses at Treasure Island, but I have checked and there's nothing.

Maybe MA forgot about them? @Ludvig|MindArk

Thank you, can't find those spawns now (for smaller mulaak).

But 30 minutes ago when I visited the TP was overrun, and now the spawns are far far south.
[Calypso, 86122, 84364, 109, Mulaak'f Outcast] :)

EDIT: So I guess more Southeast. I just remembered going south from pandora and following the spawns to find the low maturity ones.

sharp only on mayhem ones, however daily mission can be done

EDIT: just looted output and mayhem armor
Do you have proof for the mayhem armor? Entropialife is not showing that one has been looted

Still no dedicated spawn of Ascended / Ascended Overlords?

Anyone know how long this event will last?
I mean the mobs being around. Is it until after summer migration?
(I'm a slow hunter)

Anyone know how long this event will last?
I mean the mobs being around. Is it until after summer migration?
(I'm a slow hunter)
Summer mayhem is discontinued..

Mulmuns was 10 days last time. They'll be gone on june 14th followed by migration launch at the end of june

Some of them will be available during migration too, i remember they were around migration path last year too, not sure if all versions.

Look around a bit near Aegis Mound ;)
Thank you but sadly the spawn is not usable. The Overlords are too close to each other, they have high aggro and big range and they can't be lured away to separate them from the heard. We cannot hunt them at all.

Few suggestions for future events..
- place only a few of the Overlords, some shared, some non shared, but much further apart, so teams can hunt one without being attacked many more at once...
- separate Ascended from Ascended Overlords - a lot more people could kill regular Ascended, but not if they are mixed with Overlords; right now there aren't even regular Ascended around to be dragged away, only packed Overlords
- use a wider area for spawning, maybe not so many hills and trees so it's usable a bit..

We tried to hunt them for a an hour, until we couldn't pick them anymore or have aggro of 3 Overlords at most..

Last edited:
Thank you but sadly the spawn is not usable. The Overlords are too close to each other, they have high aggro and big range and they can't be lured away to separate them from the heard. We cannot hunt them at all.

Few suggestions for future events..
- place only a few of the, some shared, some non shared, but much further apart, so teams can hunt one without being attacked many more at once...
- separate Ascended from Ascended Overlords - a lot more people could kill regular Ascended, but not if they are mixed with Overlords; right now there aren't even regular Ascended around to be dragged away, only packed Overlords
- use a wider area for spawning, maybe not so many hills and trees so it's usable a bit..

We tried to hunt them for a an hour, until we couldn't pick them anymore or have aggro of 3 Overlords at most..
there is regular ascended there too , just g to the other side of the overlords, they can be pulled and killed did them earlier myself.

For overlords need big longrange dps as we cant pull them away from spawn.

there is regular ascended there too
I didn't say they aren't they are mixed in a spawn with Overlords and it's not usable. Yeah you can probably pick one every minutes of work but that doesn't really make you want to hunt them...

I didn't say they aren't they are mixed in a spawn with Overlords and it's not usable. Yeah you can probably pick one every minutes of work but that doesn't really make you want to hunt them...
The spawns have recently been updated, so they should be more separate now.

So the event is over I take it? Mobs stopped respawning around Ashi.

Mulmun's Defeated!
The Mulmun's have once again been pushed back — well done colonists!

Researchers have further studied the purpose of the mulmun rituals and proof has been found that these mulmun rituals somehow increase the Eomon Pheromone Levels.

The research team gathered crucial information to make accurate predictions for this years migration. The team predicts that the 2022 Eomon migration season will start on Wednesday June 22.

/CalyNET

--
↑ Not official, but could have been...

Last edited:
So the event is over I take it? Mobs stopped respawning around Ashi.

Yea they really could of communicated this. Didn't know the mobs would stop spawning at noon today. Killed them all at Atlas Haven then Minni finally went to Camp Caravan as I had 96% left was running all over trying to find them but got the codex rank finished. There are still some there.

Didn't think I'd be in a mad rush to finish today. Please MA communicate better!

Based on feedback we've received, we have decided to extend the event for a few days. The new end time is 10:00AM UTC on June 22nd.

Cool thanks for that. At least it will keep us busy until the migration starts.

Last edited:
Status
Back