Suggestion: The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

Naomi

Elite
Society
Rangers
Naomi NP Polder
The NR1 thing that makes ppl not deposit, or deposit less...

What is it for you? A spouse? Taxes? Something else?

For me it is ....slow withdrawals...

P.S. I understand some checks must be in place to avoid money laundering etc. But tbh I don't know any other service, game or ... well... anything, where it takes 2 months to make a withdrawal.

edit:
wow this thread derailed a bit, perhaps I should have chosen a different title.
In today's age when I do a withdrawal of ANY service, I get the transfer done in minutes, rather then hours.
Entropia withdrawals however...

Last edited:

This kinda shit.

All my cc not working on web shop .
Was opening boxes with crypto now it also stopped so it will be one-way transaction for now i guess ?

People don't deposit more because they don't afford. For example I don't have any money left, all I have is in ingame.If I need some I take out.If i want to deposit I withdraw and deposit again.I use the game as my bank with the fact that the money in my bank doesn't generate more money.Here it does.

another example is, if you have plenty of money in game, not a lot on your bank account, and you want to open boxes...
=> decisions are made to not open boxes, and just sell them for cheap I guess

This kinda shit.

I want to tell you one thing with those type of threads. ALL the time they come with a narrative so they are showing as innocent. Mainly those locking are due to multiple accounts or market manipulation :D

MA miss the basics which doesn’t fill me with huge confidence in where the game will end up. So I keep my deposits relatively low, but stable until I either quit with the attitude that I had fun or have more confidence in the direction..

Because of the above, I have very little want to deposit £50k to kit myself out in 90+ eff gear..

Oh also, I have a life and my auto clicker is pretty basic so I can’t afk hunt for long periods without checking in.. However this statement is sort of linked to my first point above… so…

Last edited:
I want to tell you one thing with those type of threads. ALL the time they come with a narrative so they are showing as innocent. Mainly those locking are due to multiple accounts or market manipulation :D
Sure, Maybe some. But I’ve also have personal friends locked out for 6 months who were totally innocent and a victim of a mistake on MA end.

People don't deposit more because they don't afford. For example I don't have any money left, all I have is in ingame.If I need some I take out.If i want to deposit I withdraw and deposit again.I use the game as my bank with the fact that the money in my bank doesn't generate more money.Here it does.
well there are poor people, then there are rich people, and then there is you ... 🤫
who clearly have no idea about how banks in the so called "real live"(thats when you step out of your door) work

Last edited:
The incoherent statements made by MA about their own game give the players a false sense of reality.
For once, I'd like their statements to be fully transparent and up-to-date with the game's current meta.

Not seen this before in all the years of playing, yet it is there for many I am sure.

For me it is not being able to make a deposit that gets parked so that I can use it for shop purchases of boxes/keys, packs or whatever. But no, they appear to have nothing at all for players who want to be in full knowledge of the throttle at a straight 20, 50, 100 or whatever dollars a month...

Not depositing is the right choice for me because membership in the non-depositor category is what prevents me from constantly comparing my rate of progress to that of other players. I've been in EU for almost over 14 years, and am perfectly content when depositors of 2-3 years are more skilled than me, specifically because I don't feel the need to compare my progress to theirs. If I deposited, even a small amount once, I suspect I would be dissatisfied and feel the need to deposit much more.

I don't rule out the possibility that I will ever deposit, but if I do, I would not want to deposit a small amount, or gradually on a schedule. I don't mind paying once for a console game to own it, or gradually investing into, i.e., a card collection for a physical TCG, but the combination of recurrent payment and digital-only content doesn't appeal to me at all. If I deposited, I would want to make one large investment so that the revenue it generated permanently elevated my game play far beyond my options available as a non-depositor. I've judged based on my IRL finances that it is smarter not to make the large investment that would be needed, thus I remain a non-depositor.

Yep, 2 months withdrawal doesn't give me confidence that they'll be here in 2 months time.

My first withdrawal took about 2 weeks due to extra checks, the few withdrawals after that were about a week each. Over the years that time was extended to multiple weeks and then 30 days. When they started missing the 30 day target they turned it into 30 business days and eventually 50 business days.

Basically, they've been setting withdrawal targets and when they start failing to stick to them they extend the time period. To be honest, I'm surprised they have managed to keep it to 50 biz days for so long.

Although they've managed to keep the game afloat for 20 years I've never been confident that they'll be here in 2 months time. I took most my cash out years ago and left myself with adj stark, gremlin, and a couple of k for ammo - and I've withdrawn whenever I gather more peds than I'm comfortable losing if the game folds.

What keeps me from investing more money and time in Entropia is the lack of core rules and fundamental logical systems to support a raked economy.

Current system does not provide a fair game play. Players are just pawns in the hands of developers.

The million dollar question is: What keeps this game a niche for 20years and not fullfill its potential?

Possible, but we don't know that. What we do know is that someone appears to be left dangling without an answer and no recourse but to take it public. Whether the plight is honest or not, refusal to provide any kind of closure makes it just ferment and inflate for everyone to see and is damaging for the business, any which way you want to look at it.

Yes, this is an issue weighing down on trust, and then the implausible withdrawal times. Implausible with the "explanation" given, that is. So there must be another one. Something about that is weird since other companies in this vein don't appear to need to resort to this kind of thing (e.g. you get your L$ out of SL much sooner). This is not an accusation as we have never experienced a default, but knowing that money will be tied up in withdrawal limbo (it also cannot earn further money while pending) inevitably influences investment behaviour. This is not the same as having money in a bank.

Nothing, I deposit as much as I can because I really love the game.I am sure they have their reason with withdraw time haven't yet seen anything random in the game.

What is your
- looter,
- weapon eff

- and how much mu % do you get compared to your TO.
- What is the size of your TO?

All these do matter.
Your saying it like we all start with 100 looter and 95% weapon eff. Me and most likely 80% of this "game" player base don't have those stats and the return for this class of players was nerfed in the ground with the "2.0 looting change". As a result at your question "what makes me deposit less or nothing at all?" this is the most obvious answer and i expect it will be for a lot more ppl that read this. I played since 29/10/2003, on and off and i know how this "game" went for players having fun with 20 usd each weekend, sometimes even ending in profit, to what it is now when 100 usd will last you a couple of hours tops, always ending up in loosing them all. And as i said many of us do not invest our house and future in this game so we can get to the 95% returns. Truth is Entropia stopped beeeing a game long time ago and we should not called is so anymore. Why do we keep "playing" it? Most likely it became an addiction.

Your saying it like we all start with 100 looter and 95% weapon eff. Me and most likely 80% of this "game" player base don't have those stats and the return for this class of players was nerfed in the ground with the "2.0 looting change". As a result at your question "what makes me deposit less or nothing at all?" this is the most obvious answer and i expect it will be for a lot more ppl that read this. I played since 29/10/2003, on and off and i know how this "game" went for players having fun with 20 usd each weekend, sometimes even ending in profit, to what it is now when 100 usd will last you a couple of hours tops, always ending up in loosing them all. And as i said many of us do not invest our house and future in this game so we can get to the 95% returns. Truth is Entropia stopped beeeing a game long time ago and we should not called is so anymore. Why do we keep "playing" it? Most likely it became an addiction.

Hunting is dead for the casual player . If you don't go all in with 100-200k+ in gear , and pay yourself to 80+ looter and then "play" 8+ hours a day , all you have is constantly loosing and hoping for a lucky item drop.

One of the biggest problems in hunting is the limited markup you can loot.

If a mob has nice markup, 10 players with a mod nano can turnover more than 500k PED per day on that mob. Combine this with 40-50 of the other high DPS/eff players and markup will be destroyed in no-time. While 2% on spleen might be enough for some, it's not for the majority.

We have a much wider range of ring combinations now to achieve the 15% reload and 5% crit chance, which is good!

Time for weapons to come down more too. The cost of better gear is too high atm. Good that MA is releasing more and more affordable options for the medium player, most of the TWEN weapons won't be for the biggest grinders after all!

Looks like the top-tier weapons seem to be somewhat protected by MA

What is your
- looter,
- weapon eff

All these do matter.

my looter is low , eff average . I don't play the necessary hours to justify a high eff setup, already have a full time job and a life .
im not complaining , just stating why i don't deposit more and limit my cycle/hour.

Hunting is dead for the casual player . If you don't go all in with 100-200k+ in gear , and pay yourself to 80+ looter and then "play" 8+ hours a day , all you have is constantly loosing and hoping for a lucky item drop.

This is not true, but if you would like to discuss, start a new topic.

What keeps me from depositing more is real life. With family, house and increasing living expenses there is just not enough "fun money" left.

Last edited:
What is your
- looter,
- weapon eff

All these do matter.

agree these matter, but if you have low looter and eff and getting 85% returns…

the cost to up looter and eff are so high -it’ll require a big ass risk . That if you’re use to getting shit returns you won’t want to do..

However I think this is being address any introducing the lower reg TWEN items.

What they need to do is make L weapons have better stats so people can see they effects and thus willing to invest for UL versions

What keeps me from depoing is my own soft cap that i did set to 20.000 usd to buy some toys, every now and then i do depo small amounts (used to Do this a lot with paypall since we got ne paypall i reduced my yearly depo by95%)

I did not depo much compared to others
But i did depo a crazy amount compared to people who dont depo @ all

Game turned to become heavy pay2win
I fully understand everyone who finds no Joy anymore...

But from my understanding its not mindark that causes the problem

Its a Mix about greed, ubers,resellers and the pure Imagination of people who Hold "items that are worth a ton" (they clearly not) atleast not amounts like 350k lol

But i do understand people who try to get riach as fuaq with entropia

What makes me set a softcap is the pure relation to rl
I will tell you from my perspective

Depoing into entropia 30.000 thazs 30k usd the value of a used day date Rolex
Or the price of a New avarge every day car

When you put 30.000 usd into a Bank you get 3.5 % thats 875ped 87,5usd per month

When you put 30.000 into a house or Apartment you get even more

So now we scale it up to the lvl i wuld like to play (being able to do everything effective with profit )
I need a investment of 500.000 ped

Thats 50.000 + usd

With 50.000 usd you get 145.83 per month if you let the money sit in a Bank

Even 9-11 % are possible nowdays if you go for bonds
375 - 458.33 usd
0 time investment and for shure way mor safe then entropia item Market

Makes no sence to me to Hold more then 50.000 usd in entropia
To risky from my point of few

Diferent Places, diferent choices

Back