The official Entropia Universe blog

How I would love to read what is said in the testblog during the last 2 days....

How I would love to read what is said in the testblog during the last 2 days....

I, for one, have been thinking about what to say... I'm holding my words back right now, because I figure MA will fix the situation eventually.

If they don't fix it soon, though, I may become a bit more vocal.

I, for one, have been thinking about what to say... I'm holding my words back right now, because I figure MA will fix the situation eventually.

If they don't fix it soon, though, I may become a bit more vocal.

I read between the lines and see that you are not happy...

Many supportcases ab new thing ingame has not been answered? Why is that?

Just an update;

The blog will go 'live' on Tuesday in conjunction with the 'E for All' convention.

~Red

p.s. Maybe I won't be so unhappy by next Wednesday.

Well, I'm not nearly as unhappy as I was last Week...

that being said, the blog is live...

I think we're allowed to share it, as people are posting comments..

I can't find a Bertha thread on it though...

on second thought, I'm not going to share it yet as I just found a slight bug

It's already been announced by Elina at Terpin....

VIRTUAL WORLD ENTROPIA UNIVERSE LAUNCHES BLOG AT ENTROPIAGATEWAY.COM
By elina
... PR Stuff here...
Entropia Gateway - http://www.terpin.com/entropia

Apparently, Terpin is hosting the blog site... which makes sense as its primary purpose is as a PR device anyway....

It's already been announced by Elina at Terpin....

Apparently, Terpin is hosting the blog site... which makes sense as its primary purpose is as a PR device anyway....

Heh, yes, possibly a PR thing.... the site you linked is a working site, however, the 'official' domain name is something entirely different. I hesitate to give that link out until I'm told I can ;)

~Red

Marco can i share that the mining realy sucks ? and we all loosing everything ? can i write that ? becuase thats my storie.

Can i share that mining is realy messed up and there is not much fun left in it ?

Please tell, or am i and the rest who is loosing like crazy bugged can we share that too becuase thats a intressting storie too.

Can we share that the game is not enjoyable much more ?

Well regards and have fun with the bloggs if that is more important!!

Good luck too you all you hear :)

I found the link on another forum (Red or any other nAn member has nothing to do with it). Am I allowed to post it? :dunno:

Edit: Well ok I can see that, that link above lead to the same place. So I'll post the one I was thinking of.

http://www.entropiagateway.com/

Heh, yes, possibly a PR thing.... the site you linked is a working site, however, the 'official' domain name is something entirely different. I hesitate to give that link out until I'm told I can ;)

~Red

yep...the 'official' domain name is simply a redirect to the Terpin hosted sub domain

I wonder if this blog will have room for MA criticism

I was "chosen" to have a blog there. I send my info to the woman including a picture of my avatar (guess THAT one doesnt countanymore tho). I yet didnt get any info afterwards. I can't see she made my blog or however it's working out? Or do I have to create one myself?

:scratch2:

Buttons:
Home
About
About Entropia Gateway
Contact
Contributors

Let's click the About button;

About said:
This is an example of a WordPress page, you could edit this to put information about yourself or your site so readers know where you are coming from. You can create as many pages like this one or sub-pages as you like and manage all of your content inside of WordPress.

I think that pretty much sums it up, why I think this site was a total fiasco. :ahh:

I think that pretty much sums it up :ahh:

I won't repeat what I've heard, but, you are totally correct. I recently submitted an article, and was rejected, because it's no longer being updated by Terpin.

I too stopped contributing ... especially when it was only a couple of us supporting the effort. Some who were interested and accepted just didn't follow through, and those who started off with a bang just went off into the virtual blue (or in my case, purple) yonder. It was a nice concept, but there just wasn't enough interest to keep it going.

When I first started PE I started a blog on it`s own domain. It went okay for a while but then I just let it die and expire. Probably a good thing because entries through this year would not have looked pretty. It would have went from hunting and mining success stories to lose, lose, lose. And now I have just been logging on to sweat and chat with soc mates. I wish it was`nt so. I started a good friend in EU and since he skilled up a bit we havent been able to do a damn thing together. I think he inherited my luck!

For a while there blogs were the next big thing. Then everyone had one and half were just splogs or spam logs in disguise. Now they are pretty much like the word sounds. Blog blog blog blog blog blog.

Last edited:
hmmm lol, i am sure those who are volunteering to do the blogs will get good loots in whatever they do :D Just to make the blog look nice ;)

hmmm lol, i am sure those who are volunteering to do the blogs will get good loots in whatever they do :D Just to make the blog look nice ;)

Hehe, you would think so. I certainly hoped so, but I never got a huge one despite depositing thousands of dollars.

;)

Thx Marco for this nice new. Sadly i don t care about blog. What i would like have is an OFFICIAL ENTROPIA FORUM administrated by MA stuff, where the user can ask and obtain infos from MA, where MA can ask the user opinions about the EU development. I would like have this, but thx for blog.......

I won't repeat what I've heard, but, you are totally correct. I recently submitted an article, and was rejected, because it's no longer being updated by Terpin.
I really can't understand why the hell MA sticks with Terpin, they sure haven't brought in new players.:scratch2:

marco i might be interested.

Back