• Yes

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • No

Votes: 64 43.5%

• Total voters

SODERD

Marauder
soderd soder soderstrom
Do you want it to like it was before the "nerf" ?
When Niks and duru was a common ore

Last edited:
Yes, calypso got fucked as usual

ofc back as it was before but nothing will be back as before seems ma doing everything into nd cheating pedwhoe favour

ofc back as it was before but nothing will be back as before seems ma doing everything into nd cheating pedwhoe favour

:wise::wise::wise:

Of course, i voted yes, i want it back to normal for all ore related things.

From a Economical stand point spreading out the ores to other planets would be a blessing in disguise as it would stimulate that planets development and growth, and besides finding everything on one planet doesn't seem quite as feasible from a realistic standpoint.

While it seems negative for the individual, i think it's better for the overall economy and brings more opportunities in the long run.

The whole situation of "farm niksarium with level 7/8 or die" was a dead end street for mining profession. I'm glad that MA made that change. Yeah I don't have EZ mode in mining anymore. But there are new opportunities now. Other planets, different ores with more balanced spawns, FOMA/Hell makes perfect sense now not just for gamblers, etc. etc.

Oh, a P.S. I don't think that all the aspiring hunters deserved this move with removing Iron/Gazz from low mobs. Hunting has been in the $H!++3R for years now, why remove the only real opportunity for beginners to move up the ranks over time, I dunno...

Last edited:
The whole situation of "farm niksarium with level 7/8 or die" was a dead end street for mining profession. I'm glad that MA made that change. Yeah I don't have EZ mode in mining anymore. But there are new opportunities now. Other planets, different ores with more balanced spawns, FOMA/Hell makes perfect sense now not just for gamblers, etc. etc.

Voted no, cuz of that above.

Oh, a P.S. I don't think that all the aspiring hunters deserved this move with removing Iron/Gazz from low mobs. Hunting has been in the $H!++3R for years now, why remove the only real opportunity for beginners to move up the ranks over time, I dunno...

This shit is a result of unfinished yet re-balancing, I think.

I would have said yes to this before last night but now I feel differently..I went to Rocktropia to mine and had a nice time actually..I know where all the ores went lol!!! This move is to help the other planets become more popular and create an economy on them too..Calypso has some ores too don't get me wrong, cumbriz,belkar,cobalt and gazzurdite...Now it's just people actually have to travel to other planets to get some other ores instead of just stay on and !!!! calypso of all the good stuff day in and day out..

I voted no, but only because i want ores to be more depth dependant. (yes there are a couple like ruga, redu, that make a small difference but its not much)

When i first heard about the change in drop rate of duru and niks, i thought......"finally MA have made more ores depth dependant rather than anyone with a 105/106 can find them"

But alas no, with my vrx3k i found just the same as my society mate.

MA make ores more depth dependant

Rgds

Ace

While it seems negative for the individual, i think it's better for the overall economy and brings more opportunities in the long run.

Thanks to MA balancing a lot of individuals on the way to leave this game,this is bad for EU in long run. ;)

Voted no and agree 100% with the above.:wise:

Not sure why hunting loot was changed as personally if i were MA , I would be looking at putting niks/duru in some hunting loot as hunters are anyways screwed with stupid low MU.

PS : Miners, please dont flame me for the above :)

Regards,

Divinity

MA make ores more depth dependant

Also more "layer-dependant", would be interesting.

Now: "basic" layers is lyst and oil, this shit is everywhere, and you can hit it even if it isn't here. Then goes other stuff - from particular depth till max reachable (not all, but most stuff)

Would be: lyst from 200 till 500, blau 250-450, etc-etc-etc. It's hell of a balancing (need to make it almost impossible to hit only one kind of), but it bring interesting interactivity. Especially, if finders would be "narrower", not like now - avg +/- 300. Tiers, messing with depth enhancers for fine-tuning, etc-etc. Mining would became a nice puzzle.

Thanks to MA balancing a lot of individuals on the way to leave this game,this is bad for EU in long run. ;)

I don't think this is just it, we need to see this "balancing" in the long run first

At first I was like "wtf niksa&duru" removed but I have to discover new planets&space now, search new opportunities, was forced to move my lazy Caly-ass and I enjoy the Entropia Universe again. :)

I think/hope hunters get compensation for iron&gazz mobs, there are some chances on other planets but the demand is often too low for those.

Voted no - less level 7 and 8 amps being used. What ZAN said.

About hunting it might be different, gazz and drones were a nice thing for lower level players. Drones are worthless now, no one will hunt them. Same goes for argos - iron was kinda cheap (compared to many years ago when mass argo hunting began) but still, better than looting ammo, sockets, worthless oils and other crap.

found both duru and kanerium at the same spot on caly some days ago , 103 finder with lvl 7 amp

as planet specific ores etc was a failure , they had to shift caly ores to other planets

thats my guess

btw duru has always been in hell,

I think a lot of this (talking about mining resources found via mining) are effects that are due to the fact that Calypso seemingly doesn't have very many Calypso (as opposed to platform) blueprints or resources. If the mining amps, rifles, etc are really platform resources, of course the platform is free to rebalance where the resources neded for making these are found.

I have been saying this RT and NI went live - we need a list of items and blueprints that really are Calypso, and not platform, so we know what we can expect about availability and drops (including drops of materials) both on Calypso and elsewhere. And then we need to get Calypso blueprints that guarantee smooth working of calypso economy independently from other planets.

Yes, making replacements for all of geotrek and breer and tons of stuff will suck, but much like Arkadia, it should be done. A pity it will mean less of other exciting content.

Its a chance for miners to increase profit.
Taking away nix and duru from Caly will lead to smaller or bigger migration from Caly. Part of miners that migrated away from Caly will profit from high mu of nix, duru ... and those who will stay on Caly will profit on rest of mu because of lesser ppl mining there.

Taking away iron and gazz from argos and drones was bad. BUt was it useless? Hell, no! Let me ask one simple question - those who recently hunted argos and drones, will stop hunting?
No, they will start hunt troxes, feffs ... whatever ... so they will act as MA wanted them to.

No (too short so what)

i guess all the no votes are people personally making a greater profit from the new situation :p
I dont get this whole help the planet partner thing, i thought they had to make their own economy and attract their own players and not cannibalise Calypso and screw over the loyal deed holders, LA owners, and calypso citizens that have been and still are the backbone of this universe and have been and still pay for this universe. They could at least of been inventive about it and moved the junk ores and enmatters to other planets who could of made useful bps to attract more use for them.

If anyone else in this universe has to adapt or die why should it not be any different for planet partners if they fail to live up to their promise.
I think we all know why "nobody" went to the planet in question, its badly designed to put it politely.
Where are all the new players this planet partner was supposed to attract?

as planet specific ores etc was a failure , they had to shift caly ores to other planets

Planet specific ores was a failure? I don't see the Arkadia ores somehow failing.

Your poll is not meaningful because there are two questions here, not one.

For hunting - the change just makes things much harder for low/mid-level hunters, and it was tough enough for them already, so I think that was a bad change.

For mining - I'm not much of a miner but it seems to me that miners are less affected than hunters, with their situation being merely changed rather than worsened (not least because gazz and iron prices should rise), so I'll (cautiously) say that might be a good change.

Suspicions have been raised that the purpose of the changes are primarily to increase activity on unpopular planets. If this is true, I don't approve at all. MA shouldn't be interfering in such things.

Why not add a new bps for amps as good as those we have?

And making this move just after the cld sale?

Your poll is not meaningful because there are two questions here, not one.

For hunting - the change just makes things much harder for low/mid-level hunters, and it was tough enough for them already, so I think that was a bad change.

For mining - I'm not much of a miner but it seems to me that miners are less affected than hunters, with their situation being merely changed rather than worsened (not least because gazz and iron prices should rise), so I'll (cautiously) say that might be a good change.

Suspicions have been raised that the purpose of the changes are primarily to increase activity on unpopular planets. If this is true, I don't approve at all. MA shouldn't be interfering in such things.

If u could make a poll that is better i would gladly close this thread

i guess all the no votes are people personally making a greater profit from the new situation :p

You guess wrong. MA doesn't come to work and spend the morning thinking up ways to screw over the players. They made these changes because they felt it would benefit EU in the long run, and I for one agree.

Back