Lykke

Mutated
Society
OldTimers
Ann Lykke TheNun

:vampire: ~ The Quest for the Evil Amp ~ :vampire:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My fellow Calypsonians,

Grave news has reached me in the form of a vision. Please allow me to take up a few minutes of your time to share with you this amazing sequence of events that came to pass recently.

The other day, after finishing a lengthy worshipping session, I retreated into my private quarters, where I sipped some sacrificial Jack Daniels. As you all know, this potent liquid was handed down from the heavens by Lootius himself, and when consumed at the exact right time and place, can lead to very insightful prophetic visions.

Apparently these conditions were all present when the consumption took place, because suddenly with an earpopping sound, I found myself face to face with Lootius once more. Alas, though. Where once a cheeky smile and perverted eyes were, The Lord was as gray as ash, his face troubled and his brow wrinkled.

“Lord, what burdens thee that thou looketh so worried?”, I asked him. And so He shared the following story with me…

Lootius then ended the vision and I found myself back in my apartment. Next to me arrived an Angel who told me she was sent by Lootius to reveal a superb gift that Lootius will offer to the believer who uncovers this spawn of evil; the long sought after legendary Holy Grail of hunting: an Evil Amp.

I managed to take the following images:

*** COMPETITION RULES ***

When you take a screenshot, it should include the global message
of either the global or HOF, the time in-game, and the location
(Press C for time and P for location).

Obviously only screenshots taken at Club NEVERDIE will qualify. PK globals or PK HOFs do NOT count. Your screenshots and all rights to their digital content will become the property of Club NEVERDIE and may be used for marketing purposes.

This contest will run from February 1st, 0:00h until February 28th 23:59h (Mindark time). Only screenshots submitted within that time will qualify. Screenshots can be submitted on the following forums: Realityport, Entropiaforum and Entropia Pioneers in the proper thread for this event. Posting the same global or HOF on more than one forum will automatically disqualify you from the event.

The winner will be determined by a random drawing. The more screenshots you submit, the better your chances to win. Entries will be counted and numbered, starting at Realityport, then Entropiaforum, and finally entropia-pioneers.

Any screenshots taken in February can be entered, including those from other ongoing events at Club NEVERDIE. So participate in other events as well and double your chances at cool prizes.

You cheat, we’ll toss you into the vacuum that is space, and ask Lootius to curse you with 1 PEC loots from then on.

*** PRIZES ***

First prize

The first prize is the holy grail of PE, the long sought after Fi/Ra/Co Evil.

This is the first in Fi/Ra/Co Evil known to exist. To prove that this item truly does exist it will be placed in auction for all to see.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a small update.

I have received another signal from Lootius confirming this precious artifact has now indeed been placed in the auction for all to see.

*punches self in face*

Last edited:
Cool :) Gratz to whomever finally got the BP.

Do you know the decay?

So Evil DOES exist!

It does now :)

I assume the person who crafted it wont be releasing more until after this event?

Wow, Evil amp. :tongue2:

Last edited:
no one saw the global? lol i doubt when it was made taht it had less than a 50 ped value?

Sneaky bastard Stryker ;)

hehhe :)

lol first saw it in auction could not beleive it ; finially after all this time its here.. it has arrived... the evil is here ;)

I'm in, BUT...

Lykke, would it be possible to post some decay info?

I mean... If dmg/pec is crap, it's still a nice prize, but if dmg/pec is like Dante or better, it's an UBER-UBER prize.

Would be really nice to know.

Vedder said:
I'm in, BUT...

Lykke, would it be possible to post some decay info?

I mean... If dmg/pec is crap, it's still a nice prize, but if dmg/pec is like Dante or better, it's an UBER-UBER prize.

Would be really nice to know.

Hi vedder,

I will see to it we will be able to test it today, and post the results here. I imagine though that because it's such a high level item, decay will indeed be comparable to Dante at the very least, or maybe even better.

I think the coolest thing about the amp though is that it is the only known one to exist, and thus would be worth many thousands of peds.

I would be happy to sacrifice myself to test it :wise: :laugh: ;)

question is, how was it obtained ? it wasnt crafted cause NO one seen an hof msg... and considering dante comes lowest tt as 46.... i strongely believe that crafting an EVIL with global msg is impossible..
so it is either a gift from MA, or a loot from a mob, am i right ?

Crafted, I'm sure.
But I agree that someone MUST have seen the global message.

dekel said:
question is, how was it obtained ? it wasnt crafted cause NO one seen an hof msg... and considering dante comes lowest tt as 46.... i strongely believe that crafting an EVIL with global msg is impossible..
so it is either a gift from MA, or a loot from a mob, am i right ?

I have to agree with Dekel. I figure it was crafted maybe at a low TT or at an off time or when there was alot of spam globals so maybe no one caught it. Did any of the first BLP amps loot from mobs? I think this would be unlikely unless MA is making a change to have BLP amps loot on mobs now. Who knows maybe this is the one that was rumored to be crafted long ago and Neverdie had it (lol I an bringing up rumors :whisper: jk ) Well who ever got the BP has a super chance to profit from it unless it takes all the super rare ores. Just nice to see that one actually exists. :)

i dont think that in the wrong hands it can produce much profit....
its a lvl10!....
at first dante (which is cheaper, coste dme over 1k peds each to make...with quite "Easy" ores...)

anyway i wonder what crafter even does tries on lvl6+ attachemtns to be able to loot that bp... when i didnt get it on 1000s on lvl9

Maybe he/she will sell you the BP dekel (at an outrageous price ;) ), presuming ofc that you can find out who has it.

It would be of benefit to the community I guess if it was in the hands of a crafter who could actually produce a few at a reasonable price...

Interesting , yet another game within the game :D

I wonder how I can get an angel to give me an Evil amp, so I can give one away for a contest on my land too?

I guess I'll never see a lootius Angel, I prefer Crown Royal to Jack Daniels :laugh:

From what I remember from a thread a while back , nobody knew if the Evil existed, but the rumors were that a while back somebody had the BP but never heard from again (quit maybe).

So perhaps NEVERDIE has this amp for a very long time since the time that it was crafted from the original owner of the BP? But this is all "hear say" and lots of theories can be made.

Some of the older players could possibly shed some light into this, although NEVERDIE itself will almost certainly no do it to keep the mistery and trying to maintain the source of this item a secret so that the competition is even more popular.

From what I'm told there is a very old crafting avatar that was recently unlocked. Might explain the lack of glow-ball and emergence of this item. Regardless, it would make much sense that both the item and the BP are now back in circulation.

Then again it's just speculation. Either way, cool prize.

:tiphat:

dub said:
From what I'm told there is a very old crafting avatar that was recently unlocked. Might explain the lack of glow-ball and emergence of this item. Regardless, it would make much sense that both the item and the BP are now back in circulation.

Then again it's just speculation. Either way, cool prize.

:tiphat:

Has the BP been seen too or just the amp?

have a question... does 5 hof count 5 time? or is it 10hof =1 name ?

firejuggler said:
have a question... does 5 hof count 5 time? or is it 10hof =1 name ?

5 count 5 times so get ta steppin!!!!

dekel said:
anyway i wonder what crafter even does tries on lvl6+ attachemtns to be able to loot that bp... when i didnt get it on 1000s on lvl9

:wise: no need to do 10 000 click to get a good bp , just need to do the right one.

thats how the game is designed.
and you profited enought with dante.

Dekel Im sure if you offer your ancient imk2, the person holding the BP would at least think twice ;)

Free BUMP...let the competition begin :cool:

Back