The Reinvention of Planet Calypso

A few more to add: Cornundacuada, Argonaut, Drones and Molisk - all VERY hunted, and all tend to have an excellent return.

NO they don't have an excellent return as the ones I have exampled. Mostly you lose on those.

(and we are still on track for internal testing start late May)

Oh Marco, it's prety close to the end of May wanna give us an update on how the testing is going? maybe some more screenies? pretty plz:)

Would also like to see an evolving map, ever changing.

Volcano's, Earthquakes and Sunami's could be the reason.
So every 3-6 months, land can be added or taken away.

I feel this would be better than just having new VU's with 'fixes', this virtual world needs real and logical explanations, unless its unexplanable.

NO they don't have an excellent return as the ones I have exampled. Mostly you lose on those.

Their are no accurate official loot return statistics for any mob. No mob has a definite higher return than another. The mobs I stated are very extensively hunted, that was the point I was making ;)

Yes where has the oil rig gone? Are we loosing an important historical place?

Meh let them take it - its not like too many ppl actualy have a chance of getting free oil from it anyways.. always the same people there grabbing it up.

Meh let them take it - its not like too many ppl actualy have a chance of getting free oil from it anyways.. always the same people there grabbing it up.

NOW that's true. What if oil spouted up from a different location randomly after a few days, the rig location changed and we had to go find it? A new one, or split the current oil into two..that would be a constant treasure hunt for everone, and each would stand a chance even of it were still in PvP zones only.

Real oil is found all over the place, and it runs out, and we fight wars over who owns it...so that's a plausable storyline.

t

Oh My God...

Thats plain WRONG....

we cant have RL Values in the game...Wont work...:yay:

NOW that's true. What if oil spouted up from a different location randomly after a few days, the rig location changed and we had to go find it? A new one, or split the current oil into two..that would be a constant treasure hunt for everone, and each would stand a chance even of it were still in PvP zones only.

Real oil is found all over the place, and it runs out, and we fight wars over who owns it...so that's a plausable storyline.

t

I hope they put the rig in lootable pvp. :D

As an added bonus I can today say that when you for the first time log into Planet Calypso in VU 10.0, you avatar will be given the chance of a new appearance. But we have managed to very closely save your pre-VU10.0 looks (including customized work from plastic surgeons, hair stylists, etc) so you can keep your old looks almost intact.
---

Whats the possibility of a once off name change? For those not yet famous people :laugh:

An added bonus - an concept outline of the Eudoria Continent in VU 10.0.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

After seeing this it got me thinking of when the map has "changed" in the past with the addition of Amkull Island and then again with new Switzerland and Oshiri and the excitement that brought to logging in on VU day. I think it would be cool if on VU day if new tp's are added that MA has a contest of sorts and names the new tp's after the first avatar's to find them :)

if we are getting a new map will all the TP's be reset and we have to find them all again?

Yep... he's in grilled cheese sandwiches, pictures of dog butts, and now the new map of Eudoria.

:thumbup:
I squinted, winked and made a few steps away from my comp... can't see Jesus there.

instead, the map looks somewhat like a Lifescanner-I that has been in campfire. :D

HMmm, I'm actually thrilled about this big VU, unlike last, where I lost my original face and we all gained a barbie doll. None the less I got used to it and accepted my Ken doll.

Nice speaking indeed Marco, was nice to read about "the plans" :yay:

Greets,

Mist

Last edited:
Self LAg

Ive been out of the picture for a looooong time it would seem. When is this wonderfull VU 10.0 coming?

OH BTW........TACO!

Ive been out of the picture for a looooong time it would seem. When is this wonderfull VU 10.0 coming?

OH BTW........TACO!

There is no official date yet. What I can say it was planned to be introduced mid 2008 and later end 2008. What we do know is that for now they or on schedule with testing namely end may. 2 or 3 days ago Marco announced that they entered the testing phase. And the most optimistic guess of a player is end june and the less optimistic guess is that it will never happen. Most people think it will be ready end summer begin fall. But noone knows the excact date since the test CAN expose serious problems.

But what we do know is that FPC is bringing out alot more info then MA ever did before.

Hope this small summary helpes you out.

greetings,

alius ally micnolius

Thank you, Very informative. :yay:

In the thread of the mini teasers it was mentioned that we should expect the last teaser on the 18th of June.. there is no official communication about why this that, but this could mean that by then the test phase is over. Also using teasers wouldn't make a lot of sense IMHO if it will take another year to launch VU10. Basically if they entered test phase already, then unless some major issue comes up, it shouldn't take that long anyway! :yay::wtg: Teasers are meant to bring people to an excited state.. it would be sad if they let it become cold again!

Just have a look on the teasers, then you will see how EU will look like! :yay::wtg:

Back