The road to the Brigadier coat

MRmP

Stalker
Society
Supremacy Reign
Gunnar 'MRmP' Pettersen
Hello, my name is MRmP and English is my 2nd language so please try to ignore misspellings and bad grammar :)

Right before xmas 2006 I had played this great game about a year. I was tierd about depositing 20bucks every now and then since Im only 18 and don't got a job. I couldnt afford it.

So my quest began. getting peds to a master coat.

Since all my peds where in the loot pool (dont ask why...) I had to make peds the old? way. yes the: :sweat: - way

Well this lasted to about new years eve..(after i had read 1book. i do not know what was the most boring, the sweating or the book)

I have noticed that the sweatprice had dropped and with 19k sweat in storage. i decided to sell. just so i had some peds if the sweat would drop more in price..

So they did btw..

My soc mate 'chris' helped me out a little bit by buying some few K's sweat for 1.0 (thanks mate i love you :shower:) (markup about 0.8)

So, I was talking to a well known dude within the pet taming business, and my soc leader 'miggobar'. about selling the sweat, just so watch my ped card had some peds not only pecs.

Miggobar gave me the kind offer and buy nutrio bars from me. This was the beginning of the real adventure of getting the coat.

I sold him everything I had and I could get, the price wasnt the highest, in the beginning the price was higher in the auction than what I sold to miggo.

But miggo was my buyer, he buys from me whenever I would lose money on it (that means, making more peds by selling in auction, and whait some hours too) and he would buy even if they where cheaper in the auction.

We realy had some things going, and we still have. (visit miggos's pet shop @ twins mall 11L :) (not 14L as i said before, the only pet shop at that floor).

Well so I have started to gather up my little fortune to buy myself a Brigadier Coat. I realy want a Centurion Coat, but since they cost MORE than 5k im affraid that would be quite to hard.

After a week spamming for fruits and sweetstuff I found out that I could actually do more.

I started helping my friends and soc mates with things they wanted to buy.
They didnt want to hang out on the streets the whole day and didnt want to pay the BO which was OVERKILL-OVERPRICING if thats a word
I used my days back home in my room spamming and searching for items while my friends donated some peds to the loot pool.

It have been 3weeks now i have fully worked with this project of mine.

I found out that the Mind Essence price was quite steady, cheaper than before, but i would make a few peds selling, accutaly i made 15peds each 10k Mind Essence i sold, and still do.

I knew that this would take forever, but I had a goal, and for those that know me, they also know im so stubborn i can discuss with almost everything.
(i got some rules, so i don't go and discuss and are stubborn on things im pretty sure im screwing up, or atleast i hope so.)

The 4th week is starting in a few days. and I have made myself about 300peds by selling and trading. I dont want to call it reselling of some simple reasons

- I DO NOT OVERPRICE ANY ITEM AT ALL, Fixed prices are fair, if not im going closes to Peauction markup as possible

- Yes, im after making money. but im also after making friends, if i sell/buy from one happy customer, he will come back!

- Im after having a great time in game, and I dont like people talking behind my back, so im nice to people i meet.

- I have done few of yours a favoir, while some call me a reseller since i buy sweat for 0.7 (those that call me a reseller buys for 0.8 and are just yellous since they sell to me and not them. price isnt always everything!) While im producing Mind Essence and sell about 20% cheaper BO than all other's. so if you need 5k ME, my prices on the auction for now (since im revealing this, maybe someone else will also do it and the market will drop even more) between 195% and 206% while the others are at 220%.

This is of two reasons: if a guy need ME he need it now and cant whait 9hours to get the cheapest on auction and then getting outbidded when it was 3mins left.

The last i wont reveal, but if you have get the point of the other two points above you should get my point)..

Well so I had now 3 fields: nutrios, mind essence and a 'guy that gets stuffs'..

When you trade, i must say its alot of spare time reading all forum post's and I came over the thread where PINKY where looking after new sellers. This was my entry to a faster coat and maybe some cool shades like bono?

I applied and I read at the forum she would begin sending PM's.
A day when buy, i refreshed the browser every 15sec, maybe I got a pm.
YES! i got a pm.
but... it was about the fap-50 EFD auction I had, since i wanted some effects on my nick :) (Still missing the shadow + glowing but expensive.. need to sell a mod fap on efd auction to get one of those :S)

So another day when by. and nothing until, and this is the part every reader knows the ending. if not check my signature.

I have now 4proffesions. Seller and Buyer.
Pinky have helped me with a steady income and so have Miggobar. so extra rep to them next time you see them in a post. !

Every day before im starting to work. ill go to the auction and checking the Brigadier coat. and I have noticed the price have going down. and please dont challenge karma and overprice the brigadier coats the next week so I need to pay 200% extra just bcs i posted this.

500peds is in my pocket. 1k to 1.5k to go for the Brigadier Coat and much much more for the centurion.

This is writting while I was at the boxes asking for fruit since Pinky had gone to bed.

Ill keep you guys posted but here are some morals about this true story
My friends helps me alot on my road to get the coat, if you price everything very high (this is going out to all of the resellers in the world) they wont come back to you. and then you have lost peds, in time, but you might made more peds on that single trade than if you didnt overprice.

Patient and stubborness is the same thing, I want a coat, im getting a coat.
but im not patient at all.

If you want to help me, im not asking for a donation, since this is a goal i have set for gathering my own peds. but im asking for after you have read this to check the auction for some extra cheap ME or if you have some fruits in the storage, find me! every pec counts

And for you guys that now are thinking why the hell (sorry my language) you should help me by buying my stuff/sell me stuff. remeber again, i dont overprice anything, if i get 15pec profit. im happy.

And everyone wants to make a profit ingame and getting some cool coats/armor and such so if you dont want to help me out, consentrate on doing your thing and try to sucseed. but please dont waste time spamming this tread with "lol, care" and such. we are a peacefull people arent we?

This is my GOAL
And its ending one minute at the time

Im in no rush :)

Last edited:
Hi ya guys!

A little update..

I bought myself a tanktop, changed my hair and pumped some muschles (everything for free, but the tanktop cost me 90peds)

Now I dont look like gandalf the gray anymore :)

I have also made myself a plan so within the end of the 12week, starting from monday, a few days ago. ill post a picture with a brigadier coat and me :)

I get some few % of every customer i get to Pinky so if you want to support me and maybe shorten down the weeks for the coat, just cut your hair and say to pinky i sendt you =) *optional*

not much to say :) im still working alot, but i must say its getting harder as the fruitmafia steals it before me :/

Support me (so i can spend the few peds i earn on a personal gain) [AND remeber i sell nutrios to my tamer-friends cheaper than the markup @ peauction so i get you guys cheaper pets :)

Dont support the mafia. we dont like them ;*)

After a day out on a consert with where my bro played (www.theblackbirds.no) the dude with red hair ;)

I deposited some peds. to help me on the way to the brigadier coat. and some other cool stuff. im still looking for a black jumper so please send me a pm if you'r selling one :)

I will still work as a Trader to get myself some peds. and I will also say that im the cheapest in the business. I dont take much to help you get an item/sell an item. :)

The picture is taken at Miggos Petshop, Twin peaks mall, floor 1, #11 :)

mrmpgotthecoat.JPG

I want to thank:

-Miggobar for the champagne and as the host for the party

i also want to thank my assosiate that have helped me on the way;
- Pinky
- Miggobar
- Shiva

And all you others that I have forgotten, you wont be forgotten guys :)

Last edited:
Just to give a little update, I have had the coat a couple of days and now working for other goals, only thing is that I look a bit more uber now =)

So keep supporting me with both selling stuff I need and im also avable to by stuff for you .) just send me a pm im sure we can work thing out, im not so very expensive, im rather too cheap =P

Back