News: The Robot Comeback

There is no hostilities against the goodhearted people of Calypso.
Jenny must be stoped. The Robot Liberators will take care of her and all those that take side with her.

Understand, I'm not supporting hostility. I'm supporting liberation.

:yay::D:yay:

When were done butt kicking these robot hordes, maybe you should go back home with their survivors, you can live with em, :silly2:

You might wanna watch out for Jenny:

"Anyone found knowingly or unknowingly supporting the robot hostilities or any separatist tendencies will be dealt with accordingly."

I openly support our robot overloards. They have a greater army and apperantly better economy than the Calypso goverment that dosent even offer us weapons, armors or even ammo.

We have to pay for all this allselves, and in the same time they are taxing us on deacy and other things. Fuck that, anyone supporting the Calypsian goverment is an IDIOT if you ask me.

Hail the robots!

/Major Rage

I openly support our robot overloards. They have a greater army and apperantly better economy than the Calypso goverment that dosent even offer us weapons, armors or even ammo.

We have to pay for all this allselves, and in the same time they are taxing us on deacy and other things. Fuck that, anyone supporting the Calypsian goverment is an IDIOT if you ask me.

Hail the robots!

/Major Rage

I second that!

:):wtg::)

Hail the robots!

/Major Rage

We have always been cared for by our local calypsian goverment!
They have kept the various terminals running and well provisioned!

They have kept the spacelanes clear to CP and CND!

And they have granted us valuable access to the crafting machinery, free of charge!

What have the robots done for us?

Killed our friends, our family....destroyed our glorious cities.....
spread terror and unease through the land!

I for one shall never allow myself to be governed by some modifed toasters!

LONG LIVE CALYPSO!!!!!!

Yeah, but when a robot kills you, you don't lose any of your stuff to it. ;)

Although to be fair, I think they're catching on a bit...

I am still have noob equipment and noob skill but i am going to help with everything i can

and +rep

Awesome job Skam!! Robots are scary, I wonder why can't we live in peace :D

robots everywhere

I've been watching and getting killed in the process LOL

Robots are rulers (At the moment!) :(

I've taken down my share of bots - of course, no prized components, but I never expected any either. I don't have that kind of luck nor bankroll.

Not that I've anything against bots - I'd leave them alone if they'd do the same... but they seem to like to shoot at me, so what choice do I have?

Robot War II! Thanks for the article Skam :).

Back