The Stink Tree Gallery Experience on-line

Moonfish

Stalker
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Moonfish
stinktree_ban.jpg

Stink Tree Gallery Experience
(A quote from the on-line site - Web Link here)

Art is everywhere, art is what we are
Art is what we all do
Art is what ever you want it to be
You can not only see it
You can feel it
Listen to it and create it
It is up to you

Welcome to The Stinktree Gallery Virtual Experience

The Entropia Stink Tree Gallery is closed now & all Paintings are for sale as one lot (I'll post the Sales thread later).

However the On-line site is still running for the moment - it was never shown, so I've decided to post the link here so people can drop by it & see & listen to the tracks posted on each StinkTree Picture.

The project was bold exciting & alot of work. Dolores produced:

• A web-site for it all.
  • We contacted in-game musicans who play on the paintings.
  • 10 differnt videos were produced of varying qualities.
  • Paintings we also collected over a long period of time.
  • A million ideas for this strange gallery experience were talked about for months.

Some of you may know the Musicans - Dolores / Wiseman / kahr - they all work with differnt styles.

The Stink Tree gallery Experience idea just popped into our heads one day - I think it came from an evening I spent with fliss staring at the bridge picture in The Bilton Gallery -we were both looking at the same picture but felt & experienced differnt things - was the bridge spanning over an ocean of love !! or the river of life passing by !! - it made me think, humm yes, we all see the same pictures but feel very differnt things.

stinktree01.jpg

Me & Dolores talked alot & thought, what if we added music to that picture, then dolores decided to film the stink tree picture - so we played films of the pictures, to see where this idea would take us.... what fun we had with it all, but the project went over board - we took months over it, getting it right & deciding on things, then we realized we couldnt afford the massive up-load fee's.

stinktree_ban.jpg

Please feel welcome to visit the on-line site - for the next few weeks after which it may well be gone for ever......

There are 8 pictures in 2 sections - Each with a differnt sound track that will down load to a web page & play automatially when you click the song under the picture - we were planning to add more pieces from Entropia musicans as time went by..... It was all planned out... However we just couldn't afford the up-load costs to make the EU gallery work as well as we wanted it too.

The Stink Tree Gallery Experience - Web Link

Art is not just what you see - its much more than that - its about an experience & it can be very personal & indivdual - Art takes many forms & we all see & experience differnt things.

Hope you all enjoy the idea - we did alot....

Moonfish & Dolores

Massive shouts go out to all that were open minded & went lets do it, your wonderful people:

Dolores (she made it all happen)
Kahr
Wiseman

Also C Bowles for passing on at every opportunity pictures they looted.

Painting sales thread click here...........

Last edited:
Back