The Tigress !

Azrael

Prowler
Society
KAOS
Azrael Omega D'Morte
I was standing there by the Ft. Ithica repair terminal making sure my weapons and armor we ready for my next endeavor. The society channel on my comm unit crackled with a message. "Anyone up for a hunt”? I though it would be a good break from training my mind force, so I agreed. As I finished my re-supply of ammo, a perkey young lady showed up and said she’s ready. As I look at her I’m thinking, cute, but another noob princess. “So, Shadowean is your name eh”, I said after reading her nametag, “well, I’m just gonna call you Shadow”.

We sync or comm unit channel for team combat. We head south in search of some Atrox. “Be careful”, I warn her, “there are known to be some alphas around, so keep your eyes peeled. They’re bad news, even for me”. She confirmed my warning with a nod and a smile.

We found the trox breeding grounds. With my ranged rifle, I started to pull them, one at a time from the herd. I could see she was not new to combat, as she instinctively moved to my right as we fought the mighty beasts. Neither did she flinch when one would turn his damaging attention towards her. I must admit, I enjoyed the view of her breast heaving against her armor chestplate as she swung the axe at her attacker. She would cry out in pain on occasion as the beast would strike hard, but she never hesitated. She was quite the little warrior.

Then, while checking the herd through my scope, I spotted it. A large Atrox Alpha ! It’s ravenous fangs glistening in the Calypsian sun. “Damn, That’s one big Trox” I said under my breath. I mentioned that the safe action would be to go around it, at which time Shadow replied, “Let’s kill it !” I glanced towards her to see what madness had overtaken her, but she stood there in all her beauty, with the most evil grin. “Alright young lady, but be prepared to revive” I answered her, in a matter of fact tone.

I squeezed off the first round. Bam! The Alpha recoiled in pain. He knew exactly from where the shot came, and he was wasting no time getting to us to stop it. He hit me hard as we pumped round after round into it. One hit left me with minimal life, right after I had just applied my EK. “Damn, It’s over” I thought, because I knew it would hit me before I could apply another heal. Then, like an angel of divine mercy, a heal surged through my body, form a source other than my own. That gave me enough health to survive another blow from this mighty predator. I was able to bring my EK-2600 to bear and brought myself up to almost full health. As I drew my Kat Determination from it sheath, I could see the saving angel was none other than this petite beauty fighting by my side. But saving me had cost her dearly, for the Alpha had turned and swiped her with a deadly blow. I swung hard as I could and it cried out in agony. I had regained it’s undivided attention. Shadow healed herself, drew her axe, and started landing strike after painful strike upon the trox. Finally with one last rancid breath, the beast collapsed to the ground. Grievous were his wounds. I almost felt sorry for this proud creature. Valiant was his fight to survive, but fatal his encounter with us. It was as pitched a battle as this old Devil Dog had ever been in.

I quickly checked my radar and did a visual survey of our surroundings, to make sure the danger had passed. Then I turned my attention towards Shadow. She was straightening up her appearance, then brought her rifle to the ready position. A passerby would never be able to tell that she’d just been in a scrap with an Atox Alpha. I smiled and brought my rifle to the ready, then gave the command to “move out”. I glanced over my shoulder at Shadow and thought, “This is no noob princess, this is indeed a Tigress”.

Az

Damn ---> "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Azrael again."

Awesome short read there !

nice story!

+rep

mmm,. i need to come up with a story too....seems to be able to give you +rep...interesting :laugh:

One for the books...

This is a great story. One for the books (or a magizine or a newsletter as the case may be) +rep

<thinks to himself>
Sure wish I could off an Atrox :drool:
</thinks to himself>

now all she need is sum tiger armor f lololol

Awwwwwwwww*blushes and gives Az a hug* Wanna go find another one????

Az the big sappy sissy girl marine :laugh:

Please don't hurt me! was only a joke!

*runs off and hides* ;)

Oaks...Don't be pickin on my Marine!*growls* You wanna piece of me???Huh??...Do ya??!

Shadowe said:
Oaks...Don't be pickin on my Marine!*growls* You wanna piece of me???Huh??...Do ya??!

Sure I will have your left thigh, medium rare with a side of rice please!

Az knows I love him really... in a none touchy feely way of course.

nice story. write more of these brother Az.

:laugh: Azrael, I think you watched to much Japan anime...

The Tigress, her mentor Nity, another soc member Tiff, and I...just about decimated the Trox population last eve...including several Dominants and Alphas :D

* Focuses Scope crosshairs on Redoaks.....Squeezes trigger * :laugh:

Az

Great story ;) +Rep

The Tigress---Take 2

...The Tigress?...I looked up at the man walking along side me as we approached Fort Ithica after our latest hunt...I could go with that I thought with a smile. As we arrived near the temporary quarters, I excused myself and headed to change out of my armor and get cleaned up a bit...inwardly promising myself to do more with my mentor Nity

I was sore and tired but this was the most fun I'd had in all my 23 years. My parents would have been horrified by my condition...bloodied and dirty,As well as my newly aquired partner..both his age and the fact that his residence here had been due to a choice between this and incarceration... yet I felt more alive than ever..

Stepping under the shower spray after removing and cleaning my armor, I took a deep breath and reveled in the warmth seeping into my muscles..I still hadn't completely adapted to my new life and the hunt took alot out of me..but I knew it was only a matter of time.

After my shower, I slipped into the grey, body-hugging pants and top I had recently aquired and went to meet Omega.....

Azrael and Shadowe, + rep to both of you! great writing!!:tiphat:

Back