The TP Fee Is Too Damn High!

Also, landarea owners can currently buy a TP for their land. Should they not get the revenue in that case if that TP is used?

With the amount of money they paid to get those TPs? They should get that reimbursed to them from MA since they would be sold out from under them.

With the amount of money they paid to get those TPs? They should get that reimbursed to them from MA since they would be sold out from under them.

Sounds fair to me.

At one point in time we could tp between planets. We mutated backwards in scientific evolutionary game terms to space being as it is. This will be a second major backwards mutation... just a matter of time til all avatars in game look like the mutants. Now we know what happened to them. It was not the radiation. It was the elected officials...

Why not just bring the taxes and monthly rental fees back on the estates, shops, and LAs that no one owns which went to no one other than Mindark, and just use it to feed this thing? That stuff was removed since it was taxation without representation...

Last edited:
having transporters between the planets will kill space. Warp vehicles will dock up and sit with no customers. Pirates will die of starvation for not having any newbs to shoot down (would not exactly be sad about that).

It depends of the price of said interplanetary teleporting; presuming it will follow the principle from the planetary teleporting (teleporting cost being higher than flying cost), for example have a base interplanetary teleport fee of 50 PED (plus additional cost for carried stackables - like 1 PED for every 100 TT value of carried stackables) then I'm quite sure that space transporters will still have their place, and the interplanetaray teleporting would be just a convenience option for those players not willing to wait or deal with other people.

To put it simply, this would be a tax that in the end has ZERO benefit to the tax-payers. Therefore it really is just a BS surcharge.

Taxes only work if there is a benefit to the tax-payers. Otherwise, governments would really only just be armed bandits. Since there is no place on Earth without taxes and I can't uninstall Earth, I kind of have to pay them. EU does not have the luxury of people not having a choice.

Let me give MA a little perspective here.... For the money I have spent on this game, I could have probably bought at least two copies of every game on Steam and had a lot more to show for it. Try to tack one more surcharge on to a game that I pay that much to play. See what happens. It really is, in the end, a mere straw that breaks the camel's back.

Pigs get fat. Hogs get slaughtered.

Will be "fun" to hunt mobs like dasp after this, its not uncommon for hunter and fapper to die 50+ times there if doing big session (5h<).

I don't mean to play devil's advocate here, but every MMO I've played previous to EU had some kind of fee for "Fast" travel (WoW, Guild Wars, etc).

Granted this is RCE, and they are sort of pulling this out of nowhere for seemingly incomprehensible reasons.

Other MMOs are subscription based, where you farm tons of ingame currency in no time.

In EU you lose 90% on average, the differnce hardly to cover with expectable MUs, and now we should pay additional fee for using TPs?

We already have TP fee from spacestation to planet, I am fine with that. Same with landing fee for spacecrafts, no problem with that.

Forcing people to pay for using a TP planetside is evil.

Look at this:

3 daily missions - 3 different locations (3 PED TP fee)
2 additional daily close to PA (+1 PED)
meeting trader at Twins (+ 1 PED)
1 daily mining mission (+ 1 PED)
meeting someone selling stuff you need (weapons, enahncers or whatever) advertising in trade channel (several + 1 PEDs, depend on you trade activities)
You like shopping?
4 Malls (+ 4 PED)
Shops at Sakura, Genesis, Omegaton and a lot more (+ 5 PED)
Events at LAs (+ X)
Different mining grounds for different resources (+ X)

Be very active do it really daily:
15-20 PED TP fee every day
30 days a month == up to 600 PED only for using TPs (no space involved so far)

60$ every month, without the normal cost to play taken into account.

Guess what I think of this idea!

My funds are already limited as my time is. I simply don´t want to fly with a Sleip from PA to Fort Zeus or even worse to New Swizerland. That would cost me some hours just flying, thats waste of time not playing the game.

What option is left? Don´t play because flying around takes to much time or pay additional 60$ every month and play as you used to play in the past.

Will be "fun" to hunt mobs like dasp after this, its not uncommon for hunter and fapper to die 50+ times there if doing big session (5h<).

Haha didn´t even think of this, well we can call that a revive fee of 1 PED each time this bastards do a crit :D

Back