The True Value for Entropia Unreal Token

Completely agree that these tokens are being overvalued OP. I IMMEDIATELY dumped mine for 20+ on day one of sales and shouted from the rooftop to everyone to dump before the price does. You have to remember most people don't know how to do a proper valuation and are letting their emotions guide price for them. There are SO MANY better and safer investments than this token.

I will buy all tokens from Viper for 11 ped each, fast profit for him as they are not valuable.

Impossible to gauge future value really. If MA promotes the new UE5 EU properly, we can grow exponentially. In such a scenario the UE tokens will of course grow in value proportionally. Future value is anywhere between 1p-100p (and beyond). Not gonna sell mine for 10p..

I'm holding onto mine as well. if you need to sell them now for ped @ 10 - 20 ped each, then I would suggest finding another game, as Entropia Universe may not be the game for you economically.

If people watch the new UE5.2 tech demo, you can see both the fantastic graphics, as well as the merges between procedural generation and placed content. Both the natural environment and the Rivian driving along the riverbed are spectacular, as well as the ease with which content can be adjusted.

MA's strength is the looting mechanisms and the mature RCE economy, but will they be able to integrate playstyles well, plus the workings of the economy?

Once again, the potential is there for a crazily attractive and immersive universe at a massive scale. EU could easily double, treble, quadruple etc. the numbers of people playing. If they do, then all successful deed and share areas will do well, with all market values presumably rising. The closest comparison will be with Caly itself, and those shares are paying out now, not first in a couple of years. The price of those, plus the downtime in payouts, will be my guide for what I consider a fair price for unreal tokens that will become shares.

personaly speaking i sold all i dropped so far and keep selling 10 to 14 ped because i value them less than 5 and i find a bless this chance of sale.

Compet 2.0, but without total scam, just a little.

Tokens will probably yield 0.00145/month, for whatever reasons, that MA will explain in future.

former CLD dividend wise do not sustain 55 they are 30 LESS the estate part

price of shares (also virtual) are driven by fear and greed.
now some smaller fishes are third wave buyers, after professionas and well informed now it is time for "paper" to buy

either the player base doubles up or someone will be deluded in a quarter.

same old stock market story .... price and value (as per fashion brands) are not related

I think 10 ped is reasonable. However you can factor in the low price which could increase the value a bit since it's a lower investment meaning more ppl might want to own a few (more demand). Also there is the speculation that player base will increase with cry engine resulting in better payout.

I think 10 ped is reasonable. However you can factor in the low price which could increase the value a bit since it's a lower investment meaning more ppl might want to own a few (more demand). Also there is the speculation that player base will increase with cry engine resulting in better payout.
i'll buy them from you for 12 :)

If people watch the new UE5.2 tech demo, you can see both the fantastic graphics, as well as the merges between procedural generation and placed content. Both the natural environment and the Rivian driving along the riverbed are spectacular, as well as the ease with which content can be adjusted.

MA's strength is the looting mechanisms and the mature RCE economy, but will they be able to integrate playstyles well, plus the workings of the economy?

Once again, the potential is there for a crazily attractive and immersive universe at a massive scale. EU could easily double, treble, quadruple etc. the numbers of people playing. If they do, then all successful deed and share areas will do well, with all market values presumably rising. The closest comparison will be with Caly itself, and those shares are paying out now, not first in a couple of years. The price of those, plus the downtime in payouts, will be my guide for what I consider a fair price for unreal tokens that will become shares.
Hi mate good day. I think u are being too overly optimistic here. based on what i saw on what MA has done over the years, the real issue here is not the game engine or graphics, the real issue lies with MA unable to launch a strong marketing campaign to draw in affluent players into here. No point having a GOD like graphics but unable to draw in affluent players. We are over saturated now with too many planets and too few affluent players. 95% new players are sweaters, they dont contribute to our planets growth and economy.

Conclusively, as long as MA dont launch a strong marketing campaign, all our planets revenue will still be the same (or even worst) after UE5 release.

Cheers~~ have a happy weekend :)

former CLD dividend wise do not sustain 55 they are 30 LESS the estate part

I calculate that CLD share generates something like 2 PED/ yr give or take.

At 55 that is 3.7% return... you guys are aware that keeping cash on hand pays more then that nowdays? My broker pays me tad over 4% for my unused cash balance.

So some unregistered security in a game which EULA states they dont owe you nothing but last 6 mths deposits pays less then intrest on cash on hands with regulated broker?

Hmm

I.

Back