The Vampire is no Chicken

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
Alright... so tonight was the deadline to respond to fish's dare. If I didn't respond to the dare management was going to change the name of the show...so I think they were all in it together.

But to be clear, The vampire is no chicken

great video and glad to see you show up Fish =)

cleaver, imaginative and downright sexy, little vampire wins again

over and out Raven (M) aka Re-Raven

Hmm..................

nicely done and very hot :thumbup: +rep

Hey loved it!!!

Way to go RavenJade :rofl:

I believed all along....

;-) :yup:

i always knew there was something wrong with you guys....

As much as I love Raven, IMO she cheated :scratch2: I think :scratch2: Hmm not sure? :scratch2: Hers did have more sex appeal then the competition? :wise: my head hurts? :hammer: I think I'm confused? :scratch2: Blindsided by Raven beauty? :eyecrazy: Damn Girl!! :jawdrop: I guess she 1 up on you, I think Fish? :scratch2: I think? :scratch2: I don't know? :scratch2: Intoxicated by beauty? :shots: confused and unsure? :scratch2: trying to remember how she cheated :scratch2: I give up :laugh: Good Job to you both :yay:

See ppl this is a clear example how we SHOULD fight out arguments !

Bit sad no tits .....

But ninjas still rule

58200851546pm_female-ninjas.jpg

Last edited:
Nice Video :) u are the best :yay:

A_W_E_S_O_M_E! :wtg:

Ravenjade's Island ftw! :laugh:

Heehee...Right on...So much for my "Cheesey and weak" prediction. Scratch that for "Hawt and sexy". (Reverse Psy FTW...)

Now I have a desktop for my other monitor - Fish's on one, RavenJade's on the other. ;)

So, as I was buzzed on NyQuill last show and had to leave early, was there a rebuttal dare thrown back to Fish?

Damn...Faye stole my Ninja pic!
:D

Tippin'

Well done Raven i eat my words and revoke the chicken comment ....

im just wondering what will come next ....i know how twisted you ladies can be when you put your minds to it ..

+rep just for having the balls to do it :)

Good work RJ :thumbup:

Comedy! Hahaa

Wtf????????????

I voted you weren't a chicken and should get another dare. So not -everyone- said you were a chicken. :)

I voted you weren't a chicken and should get another dare. So not -everyone- said you were a chicken. :)

True...

Several people said they were just waiting for Arkadia. :wtg:

blah blah blah... but yet you're still watching my video :p
I went with the the option that got the most votes. :)

True...

Several people said they were just waiting for Arkadia. :wtg:

I did not cheat...
I responded with style :p

As much as I love Raven, IMO she cheated :scratch2: I think :scratch2: Hmm not sure? :scratch2: Hers did have more sex appeal then the competition? :wise: my head hurts? :hammer: I think I'm confused? :scratch2: Blindsided by Raven beauty? :eyecrazy: Damn Girl!! :jawdrop: I guess she 1 up on you, I think Fish? :scratch2: I think? :scratch2: I don't know? :scratch2: Intoxicated by beauty? :shots: confused and unsure? :scratch2: trying to remember how she cheated :scratch2: I give up :laugh: Good Job to you both :yay:

Yeah I know :)
Thank you for voting that I should get another dare... :)

Thanks,
when it comes to dealing with fish.. you just got to use your head to beat him at his own game lol :)

great video and glad to see you show up Fish =)

cleaver, imaginative and downright sexy, little vampire wins again

over and out Raven (M) aka Re-Raven

Fish admitting that it's the RavenJade & Fishface show

fishadmitsdefeat.jpg

Back