The Warchief Sanctuary

Qweeg

Dominant
Society
The Love Craft Academy
Dave Qweeg Lister
HI all,

Born again noob question - could someone tell me if the Maffoid wave event still exists please? The location is still there and all the little maffoid areas and the actual event area but I can't work out how to trigger it. I'm sure there used to be a statue on top of the warchief chest but maybe I have just forgotten. There doesn't seem to be a statue anywhere - just the locked chest.

Many thanks
Qweeg

Thanks Nik - sorry I missed that in the content release post

It worked for me this morning shortly after Ludvig made that post.

Up and working as intended,

just did it 2 minutes ago.

Was working fine all night yesterday, when i came home from work. =)

It changed from how it used to activate now you have to kill x amount of maffoids around the wave before it will let you do the wave again is that right?

It changed from how it used to activate now you have to kill x amount of maffoids around the wave before it will let you do the wave again is that right?
No I don't think so? Haven't done it in a couple month but then, as always as I remember, there is a 15min cooldown or whatever, then 8-10 maffoids spawn in the tent, kill them, open the chest, and the wave has begun.
Has that changed, like now or ever?

No I don't think so? Haven't done it in a couple month but then, as always as I remember, there is a 15min cooldown or whatever, then 8-10 maffoids spawn in the tent, kill them, open the chest, and the wave has begun.
Has that changed, like now or ever?
Years ago it was activated by walking into area

Back