The worse hunting setup

Ianus

Alpha
Society
Mod WilD3amons
Roty Rot Roti
Well I figured since everyone talks about how to be eco i thought to be the "devil's advocate" and to create a setup for most uneco hunting imo. So there it goes:
Character lvl : 1 - OJ
Place : CP - Middle of D4
Equipment:
Svempa XT + Bull Tac Elite L
Full infiltrator + 8A
Ek 2500 deluxe
Now is this a setup that goes u to ATH or not? :laugh:

Feel free to do your own setup

Last edited:
3million peds in animalhide walking around pvp4 with an opalo

Svempa XT + Shear Pro 900 L
you cannot put an energy amp on a BLP gun, can you?

according to Entropedia, with zero skills the worst available eco is 0.503 on Umbranoid Warped Axe (L) (markup included).

maybe you can get something similar to that by putting a very big amp on a very small gun.

you cannot put an energy amp on a BLP gun, can you?

according to Entropedia, with zero skills the worst available eco is 0.503 on Umbranoid Warped Axe (L) (markup included).

maybe you can get something similar to that by putting a very big amp on a very small gun.

u are correct...ill modify
About the axe as i said everyone is free to make his own setup

Mindark doesn't care about markup.. so inf + 8a + emt2500 deluxe in the middle of dome 4 with a roman ram purifier :D

Don't know of any faster way to spend PED hunting :p

Well I figured since everyone talks about how to be eco i thought to be the "devil's advocate" and to create a setup for most uneco hunting imo. So there it goes:
Equipment:
Full infiltrator + 8A
Ek 2500 deluxe
Now is this a setup that goes u to ATH or not? :laugh:

No, it will not, since I don't think you will be able to even loot a mob.
(Don't underestimate the crit capability of d4).

Ciobyna

How about Felis+boom BBC + inf with impact plates + ek deluxe versus hordes of big atrox?

I think you're close, but I'd change it to

Place : Tant plateau
Equipment:
Roman Ram Purifier
Lich(l) crafted from materials you supply with 8A
Ek 2500 deluxe

Although your decay would be less than in the dome I believe this would actually be less eco even due to obscene overkill on every swing that hits, as well as the overprotection from the armor during a tant storm.

Vain Armor,
VIII firestorm chip,
VIII heal chip
in a herd of bristles as a newb right off the ship with 0 dodge.

Lvl: 1 OJ's
Full inf + 8A (L)'s
UL Test XXX*
Ek-2550 Dlx
Tant plateau? :)

Legendary War Axe some Saba in the circle NE of Atlas.

Equipment:

The skill requirement to use a Svempa XT is level 66 BLP pistoleer :wise:

The skill requirement to use a Svempa XT is level 66 BLP pistoleer :wise:

I dont think a lack of skills prevents an idiot from pulling the trigger does it?

narfi

Setup for Dasp Stalkers: TT pistol amped with BBC amp, Infiltrator+plates and ek-2500 Deluxe :D

Here's the unlimited version: Swine DLx + Evil, EMT 2500 DLx, full Supremacy/5B.

Oh come now, we can be more imaginative....

Stoikow anti-materiel + rapstar

infi+8a (reworked harness)

2500 deluxe

swamp camp (edit: skilling evade).

Setup for Dasp Stalkers: TT pistol amped with BBC amp, Infiltrator+plates and ek-2500 Deluxe :D
There's something worse than TT pistol:

Omegaton M2200

now, if you stick a BBC on it, you can get your eco down to an amazing value of 0.021, markup included. (with TT pistol, it's just 0.029 :D)

with max damage of 4.5, you cannot expect much overkill though. so the only choice is to sink as much PEDs as possible into regen.

this combo has 1.5 dps. to call this "hunting setup", i suggest restricting choice to mobs that actually can be killed with this - ergo, with regen rate close to 1.5 hp/sec, but not exceeding that. of stats available in Entropedia, the closest is Calamusoid Male Warrior (1.47 hp/sec).

linear extrapolation yields the time to kill it of approximately 220/(1.50-1.47)=7330 seconds, or 2 hours 2 minutes and 10 seconds. at 40 shots per minute, this is approximately 4890 shots.

given the insane markup on the amp (1948.3% according to Peauction), each shot costs some 1.06 PED.

all in all, this means sinking 5180 PED into 220 HP mob. now how's that? :yay:

Notes:
- all calculated figures kept to three significant digits
- one would actually need two amps as full tt one allows for 2757 uses only :D

I dont think a lack of skills prevents an idiot from pulling the trigger does it?

narfi

Yes it does. As far as I remember, you cannot even use skillbased weapons that are too far below you. It will give an error message.

Correct me if I am wrong...

Yes it does. As far as I remember, you cannot even use skillbased weapons that are too far below you. It will give an error message.

Correct me if I am wrong...

You are wrong :)

Just gives a warning.

EDIT: And really really wrong about the too high level for a weapon.

Worst:

korss400 on ambu at nea's at 5pm on saturday

best setting:
same korss400 on ambu at nea's sunday at 5pm

it aint about gear alone ya know ;)

Just gives a warning.

I can confirm this as i have (Accidentally) bought (L) guns well before i had the skill to use them...but i took them out and shot them anyway, lol. Yes, you do get a message warning you that you do not have the skills to use just like you get a warning when you put a 103 amp on an opalo now. i miss my opalo + 103 + big snable hunts :(

I...i miss my opalo + 103 + big snable hunts :(

I miss my opalo and 104 to hunt small maffoid (that didn't had huge hp and regen at that time. Not to mention I looted an a102 amp of them I tt'ed :(

Just gives a warning.

Oops. I meant "If you are too far below them" of course :p

given the insane markup on the amp (1948.3% according to Peauction), each shot costs some 1.06 PED.

all in all, this means sinking 5180 PED into 220 HP mob. now how's that? :yay:

Notes:
- all calculated figures kept to three significant digits
- one would actually need two amps as full tt one allows for 2757 uses only :D

that really made me smile :ahh:

Back