They come out of the sun....

It's amazing how much this game has changed..

I started working and programming computers in 1984 with white grainy letters and they were so slow that you could type faster than the computer could print on the screen. I am still amazed at what can be done. Its almost like being there in the picture.

I started working and programming computers in 1984 with white grainy letters and they were so slow that you could type faster than the computer could print on the screen. I am still amazed at what can be done. Its almost like being there in the picture.

Yep thats a great pic and yes its amazing what can be acheived now on equipment that is so cheap . I remember back in the day "PC's" used to have to be in clean rooms and a bit later on rolling out MS word at a bank and when we tested the application we had enough time to go outside have a smoke and a coffee while the apps were loading.

The next 10 -20 years are going to be an amazing time.

Yep thats a great pic and yes its amazing what can be acheived now on equipment that is so cheap . I remember back in the day "PC's" used to have to be in clean rooms and a bit later on rolling out MS word at a bank and when we tested the application we had enough time to go outside have a smoke and a coffee while the apps were loading.

The next 10 -20 years are going to be an amazing time.
I concur!! :beerchug:

All true. And as you say cheap. A long time ago I paid $659 for 16 megs, that is megs and a buddy of mine paid $1800 for a 300 meg SCSI drive, we both thought we had died and went to heaven lol.

Back