Question: Things have changed o.o

Frekii

Hatchling
I played this a bit back in 2004 and loved it to death.

It was great... I loved mining.. Crafting... Killing... All of it...

I even got scammed once... I loved that to...

Some guy offered to give me 20 Jasper D-1's(?1?)
On one condition... I had to sell them and give a quarter of the profit back to him.
But before he gave me the Jasper's... I had to give him twice the total
value... You know... as a hostage... In case I were to run off with them.
Like a dumb ass I figured... Why the hell not?

((?1?)Can't remember what those little red guns were/are called)

Anyway...

My dreams came crashing down when I realized I couldn't do it all on a $10 a week allowance.
(I was too lazy to sweet)

So.. the point...

I've grown up a bit... Learned a few things... Got a j-o-b
I'd like to come back for the long run now ^^

I'd like to know a few things.

1: I read those quarterly financial things... I can't understand them T__T... Bad? Good? Blah blah...Numbers Numbers...

Will Project Entropia be around for a while? Years I'm hoping. I plan to play long term.

2: How Active is Project Entropia after all these years?

2b: Will I be able to find an society with plenty of people to enjoy the game with?

I plan on coming back regardless of the answers to these. All I'm really worried about is finding a fun society... And I'm sure that will come in time.

Thanks for your input. I look forward to meeting you all in game!

*Cough Cough*...

Yeah! I know All about it!...

Not a clue... Don't believe I've ever heard about it. Besides your post anyway.

Nice to have you back :)

You dont happen to have any black armors or mod faps collecting dust on your old avatar right? :D

Bah... I Can't even remember the name of my old avatar. But I certainly didn't acquire anything special.

Ok, so first of all, it is now called Entropia Universe, and the only planet available now is Planet Calypso. There are others planets coming soon however.

EU is now running on Cryengine 2, so you will need a good enough computer to support this.

1. Numbers. Yes I don't know, I find it boring to read them. Someone else hopefully will comment on this.

2. I think EU is pretty active now, some people are chipping out for some reasons, but new planets coming in etc.

2b. There are tons of great societies to join with tons of people, so you are covered there.

Welcome back!!

If it's a society your looking for, finding a good soc is a difficult task.
If it's a great society your looking for, Skillin' Villains is the place for you.;)
No need to thank me for making it that much easier.:D

Don't hesitate. Come back now! You will love it. Plenty of good active soc's to choose from too. Good luck.

1: I read those quarterly financial things... I can't understand them T__T... Bad? Good? Blah blah...Numbers Numbers...
Basically Entropia's economy reflects a to some degree the real world crysis. I am surprised the crysis didn't hit Entropia harder, but luckily it didn't.
So numbers are "bad" in general, but good (imo) for the current situation. This is why I believe it will get a lot better when the new planets come out later this year, beginning next year.
But that's just me :).

2: How Active is Project Entropia after all these years?
Log in and you will see less people than last year. This is mainly because a lot players need better computers to play the new Entropia. I assume most will come back January with xMas money :).

2b: Will I be able to find an society with plenty of people to enjoy the game with?
Yes, pleant big enough socs out there with a lot activity. Seems a lot has changed since you left, lol :D

Be careful: more scammers out there too, lol :D

I appreciate all of your replies ^^

I probably could have waited till the download finished to see for myself...

I was excited >.<

However... I logged on and decided I'd go get all the portals... So I found some mobs and died shortly after...

I found out that we can't go get the portals with our ghosts T__T

Sad day for me... Fortunately for me I have plenty of time. I'll just sit back and relax.

Thanks again guys :)

Haha the days when you could ghostwalk to revival terminals are long gone (that was fun)!! Whilst that bit's changed, along with quite a few other superficial things (the maps are now different and the graphics are a bit better), you'll be surprised how much is still the same.

It's still a rip off and it's still boring! :D

Only kidding, it's still worth a look - interesting you choose to be 'in it for the long term' before you've even seen the game, though. Surely you must have something better to do?

I logged on and decided I'd go get all the portals... So I found some mobs and died shortly after...

I found out that we can't go get the portals with our ghosts T__T

I completely forgot about ghost travelling!

Like yourself, I also played back in 2004, had to quit and have returned recently (has been a year now) and as Noggin said things are still the way they used to be.

Nice people, scammers and great socs are still there waiting for you.

Have fun in Calypso, see you there. :yay:

you couldn't do it on 10 USD ? Well then now you probably woant be able to do it with 100 USD :ahh:

Welcome back! GL on getting an SGA item! Two months left!!!

welcome back:)

Back