This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

This mayhem I cycled 208 549,47peds and get in return 193 150,64peds. That is -15 398,83peds or how ppl like to see 92,62%. Max loot I had was 700p, 560p, 480p.

I start hardcore hunting from end of hallo mayhem 2021 when new mayhem formula was changed and from that time in total I cycled 788 208,39 peds and get back 736 084,26. That is -52 124,13 peds and 93,39% tt return. My max loot was on halloween mayhem and it was 1500 peds for 788k peds cycled. On mayhems I was using bc-60+armatrix amps which I made by myself counting only tt of those. This mayhem I was using ML-35 adj and on last day LR-60 Aug.
On regular daily hunts I was always using my unl BC-30(80% eff) and always was hunting small mobs up to 1,2k hp max

Your results are not as bad or as unusual as you are telling it is.

You were using low effi stuffs on mayhems such as the ML-35 and Armatrix guns, which is most probably a very big part of your total cycle.
Also your looters are now what you wrote on the other topic, not from the start of your tracking 800k cycle before.
30-50 looters, 70-80 effi, that is 93-95% return based on Zho's table (i recommend it to check, very usefull stuff), lets say average 94%

And you are exactly around there, 93.39%, maybe 0.5 - 1% lower than where you should be, but that is just 4-8k ped, not as big difference what cannot be gained with a single HoF anytime and bamm, all those crying was totally unnecessary.

With around the same cycle, 750k here, similar looter skills, bit higher dps, i got around 35k mu.
I assume you are also have such mu gained, as i didnt loot a single expensive stuff, just regular stackables, biggest mu item i got was probably like 150-200p.

What are your numbers after mu?
What are your numbers after mu and after mu on just the looter skills gained?
Im sure the loss is minimal than.

Even if i loose after MU now, who cares?
Real investment in hunting is not the expensive weapon, we can sell that anytime, these days mostly even expensiver than what we paid for it.
Real investment in the game as a low - mid player is the loss you need to take to cycle till your looters are up.
30-40-50 looters are low, cycle, get them up to 70-80-100.
When cycling with 100 looters, the few pec you lost on the way to high looters will be trivial.

The thing I always do when mayhem comes around is to turn off globals in chat and stop looking at the hof board, as soon as you start comparing yourself to others you're going to have a bad time.

But that said a good mayhem for once:

Lv38 - > 52 robot looter,
608k cycled
98.1% tt returns.
+25k mtokens
+2 rare tokens
+6,000 boxes.

Notably a 9,5k 4,5k and a few smaller 1k hofs during that cycle. Split between 09 and 06 cats.

Mayhem profit of around 40k ped considering unrealised markup.

Back