This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

Ofc I checked it, Im always referring to my excel sheets where Im writing down all gun reps, armor, ammo usage, ammo conversion from shrap, enh ect, everyting. And I posted those results in 1st post. So for that mayhem Total cost is : 208 549,47ped, Total loot is: 193150,64peds. 92,62% and dont want to be other way.
Isn't that normal return that everyone have?

Isn't that normal return that everyone have?
If yes then this game is too expensive to play for most of the people. Ive raised robot looter from almost lvl40 to almost lvl45 loosing 15,4k peds in tt. So, now the riddle, how much you need to lost to get looter to level 80? What with new players who are starting with looter 0? Do they also should loose 200, 300, 400k peds to rise a looter level lets say 80?

Come on man, aren't you happy to pay for top botter's withdrawals? Don't be such a wuss, support the botters so that they can have a life while their avatars are autohunting 24/7 with maximized returns and you waste your time loosing PED and covering their profits, and then they would come here and give you advice.
Where is this coming from? Who the hell is making profits?

interesting post and lots of good info but if DDP / eff and MU and # of loots and ped card balance are the keys (other factors too i know but trying to keep my questions limited.) then my questions are:

1. how many items have good EFF or DPP are even in game in total (70% eff was mentioned so lets use that as floor and say 3.0 DPP?)
a. what is the chance or a normal player looting one versus those that ALREADY have high eff / DPP weps? how many of these can have enough DPS to
turnover the insane amounts people mention to get 97% TT returns. Meaning there are low level weps with decent eff / dpp etc but they have very low dmg so are not hunting big mobs ( some old SI weps with gold package amp can get to like 63%- 64%, i believe, but those are small dmg weps)

2. what lower level mobs actually drop enough MU items to make up for 10-20% TT loss for those that do not have said gear?

3. how many hours a day does it take to turnover the ped you need to while still working your day job or having a social life without botting of course (people are post 500K - 2Millon turnover in a short period of time so with a small weps it is impossible)

I think a lot of advise i here is good but ignores the facts that most players will never have more than 1 of the factors needed (EFF, DPP, bank roll, time) to profit w/o getting a very lucky fat hof to buy gear an have the time/ped to grind it out.

Maybe the answer to my questions will show me the light.

If yes then this game is too expensive to play for most of the people. Ive raised robot looter from almost lvl40 to almost lvl45 loosing 15,4k peds in tt. So, now the riddle, how much you need to lost to get looter to level 80? What with new players who are starting with looter 0? Do they also should loose 200, 300, 400k peds to rise a looter level lets say 80?

if the game isn't working you need to make changes

lower dps, higher dpp & efficiency, more loot events, crit instead of faster attack speed rings etc...

gl

What lower level mobs actually drop enough MU items to make up for 10-20% TT loss for those that do not have said gear?

You need to determine what mobs are dropping what items no matter the level they are. Sometimes they drop quite frequently other times not so much. Paying attention to market swings and knowing where things are help make up loss. It's the same for mining in a lot of respects. That being said you need the real life skills to evaluate your in game actions and the in game skills to utilize your equipment effectively.

I know where certain decent markup mining resources are in game so I will test locations to see if they are present. If so then its game on if not then I test another location if I keep getting squat then I sign off. It's the same with mobs I know where certain loots are so I test those locations just like mining. I also throw caution to the wind and just try to loot something rare or large in TT as well knowing full well it will probably kill a portion of my ped card.

High end gear is difficult to obtain and always has been. That is by design. It's either deposit a lot or work really hard to get tokens or make ped in game.

Mindark is a business they have to balance the cashflow to run their business and keep people engaged. I don't think of EU in linear terms anymore which has changed my perspective on the game in general. I can't play 8-12 hours per day so I have to make do with my time, gear, and skills when I am online even if it means not playing.

Last edited:
My Robot looter atm is close to 45lvl, Ive started this mayhem bit below lvl40. The thing is also that Im not getting any big multis, x1000 x2000 are not existing for me whatever im doing. Cycled almost 800k peds with max loot 1,5k on christmas mayhem, doing most of the time cat4/5 mobs.
So 93% is indeed close to your expected return. Ok. Thanks

Token values should be based on Accustim 15mg or L-Amplifier Delta.

Reason:
- 4pts Crit Chance maxes the buff on the consumable side and Crit Chance is the best buff that raises DPP. First one to max imo making it the best buff in game.
- L-Amplifier Delta is the most used and highly valued, functional (L) item you can pull. It adds DMG which gives more DPS and in turn more loot events.

Base tokens on these and then work your way up to nano-blade, mod. Those are the prices. Paying more than this is only for convenience sake, FOMO or ignorance.

You're better slow grinding in Cat 1 with the best DPP, DPS and EFF you can get your hands on until you save enough tokens for the end game weapon you want. Think of this as a 5 year plan. If you don't have a Rare Token by then, cash out in pills/amps, take time selling them off as to not crash the market and use those funds to put towards the weapon you want.

Reactions: Mac
Easter 2022 final data:
Eff 85.4%
Robot looter 51-57.
Mostly cat 04-05
Total cycleTotal lootTT returnTT % returnExp.MUResultTokens lootedRare tokensBoxes looted
659008.53631931.58-27076.9595.8913%315004423.052353007193

Overall Last 2M (includes halloween mayhem and merry mayhem).
Total CycleTotal lootTotal TT ReturnTotal % TT return
2302649.132224211.16-78437.9796.59%

I guess I shouldn't be complaining? But it just feels wrong to lose 78k ped tt in 2.3M cycle. And there's no point in playing Entropia if you aren't cycling this much anyway. Still nowhere near the amount of tokens I need to get a good weapon with 63k M tokens 0 rares.
Not sure what I'll do. Maybe a sellout thread is in order or just lowering my cycle rate / downgrading weapon. It literally is too expensive imo to lose this much every mayhem with no big hofs to make up for it.

try no armor no amp, go lower cat, i usually just do imk2 with sight only and 8% life steal, tt sitting at 99.92% and i sell the boxes which more than makes up for the .08% loss and keep tokens for later, this is after 13 mayhems on record with around 8.3mil cycled and not including all the mu from armor weapons and rare esi. i havent deposited for over 3 years now cuz well they wont fix the cc issues, been trying to buy keys for 3 years now....

I ser you're all talking about losing huge amounts of TT, then how much MU är you accumulating? Not enough? Then you're probably doing something wrong right?

Got into gold mayhem this time, finished it using unL comb 6 and delta L amps (not even counting the mu or tt on these), result was 3k+ ped tt lost even selling the boxes it wasn't enough MU to cover the tt losses. From this and previous mayhem I have 8k+ tokens on storage, not sure what to do with them too.

MA love to take in form of tt and offer with MU but attention this only works if there is still players around willing to pay markup...

It's to much money for an unfinished product, I couldn't even check the mayhem defense instance because it was bugged. Sometimes I wish they would sell the game or get a partnership or something, the price to play is just too big. They look huge in the picture but its thanks to us players, 50k donated for the refugees is easy when you take 40+ usd for 3 hours of repeatable gameplay.

Ahhh and dont forget that twenty anniversary is around the corner, new 200% efficient guns so that you can have 85% tt returns and be all happy that you are making money.

Robot looter 77 to 81 at end of mayhem (weapon efficiency 67.6%, robots are my weakness for returns in long cycles), cycled 40-50k ped a day, hunting most days, points 372k, defense stage 20 completed, bankroll fluctuation 4digit, dont think i had a single 4 digit hof loot was flat like the desert in the instance - selling a few boxes was all that was needed to balance ped card - annihilation 99% done in cat 4 (was trying for rare token didnt work) - still good robot looter gain and steady returns without needing big hofs - nothing to complain

I think you are seeing it clearly here, 'most of the people' are going to lose their shirt, and a few sharks will make bank.

Even experienced ubers, such as eSoul, with a decade of playing have made threads complaining of losing $10,000+ in a short period of time.

Buyer beware, do your research before you commit to Entropia, players like Messi and Evey are not the norm.

I decided to stop depo to open the boxes so no more 500-1000 usd monthly for mindark and I hope more people will open eyes to see how it looks for real.
So... what's your mindset now ? Are you going to lower your standards in Entropia ? or are you thinking about withdrawing everything ?

On a sinking ship, whatever the commitment you had in the past it's sometimes best to save what can be saved, leave and start anew.

If yes then this game is too expensive to play for most of the people.
It is... and fortunately most of the people don't know about it :silly2:

Joke aside and despite the fact that many Mmorpgs have now Webshops, where several players literally have some "money and debt problems" as they want to "Powerlevel" their avatar or goes faster than the rest, EU stays an expensive game.

1. how many items have good EFF or DPP are even in game in total (70% eff was mentioned so lets use that as floor and say 3.0 DPP?)
a. what is the chance or a normal player looting one versus those that ALREADY have high eff / DPP weps? how many of these can have enough DPS to
turnover the insane amounts people mention to get 97% TT returns. Meaning there are low level weps with decent eff / dpp etc but they have very low dmg so are not hunting big mobs ( some old SI weps with gold package amp can get to like 63%- 64%, i believe, but those are small dmg weps)
i would say about 300 items ranging from various DPS
i like to include the 67ish that become 70ish with amping (2870 modmerc xp1 and similar)
you CAN NOT loot them anymore, they are removed from the loot table. buy them or dont use them
2. what lower level mobs actually drop enough MU items to make up for 10-20% TT loss for those that do not have said gear?
this is not a secret... look AH, sort ofr higher MU items, get entropiainfo on your mobile, search for who drops what
should i really spoil? let's limit to "vixen shy on Rocktropia in neverdie parkinbg" for Vixen gears, wolfs for wolf eyes, zombie for zombie blood (they are materials to craft grindhouse weapon, small monster, high mu, use TT weapon, or BPs1x1, or z12 barbarella, small chips, whatever it suits yuour skilling will

3. how many hours a day does it take to turnover the ped you need to while still working your day job or having a social life without botting of course (people are post 500K - 2Millon turnover in a short period of time so with a small weps it is impossible)
it is a matter of loot events. let's say i go to baby maffoid at corinth east, 15 pec monster, i can kill with a z12 or a d1 or whatever 1.000 mob per hour, small monster have higher multipliers for advertisement, i got a 255 ped off them, was a 3k multi. today in Dsec9 killing greenies i got a 70 ped chilling..... we are not working, we hunt what relax us without making wife unhappy
(happy wife happy life)

I think a lot of advise i here is good but ignores the facts that most players will never have more than 1 of the factors needed (EFF, DPP, bank roll, time) to profit w/o getting a very lucky fat hof to buy gear an have the time/ped to grind it out.
SCALE DOWN!
kill monster that are comprised into 5000 loot events in your ped card
if you have 5000 ped, you are to hunt maximum argos (1 ped per kill)
if you want to kill rextellums or levi or eomon with 6k ped on card you will be wiped out
this is pointed from ALL the higher ranked hutnerers, there is a post on Risk of Ruin statistical money management and more
the forum is a PED mine for who has the patience to sort bullshit, myth, wishful thinking from solid math.

and all in all, i am wearing my hunting Cap with furryy ears, because it improves my loot by at least 7%....

Gl mate

As one of my socmates said, " mayhem is ped redistribution system". I am glad to say that without "uber" gear, only some cdf Stalkers, a Maddox adj (thanks @Sulje), a Herman CAP 50 (thanks @James Francis) some kinetic and electric chips I managed to pull redulite just before mayhem was finished and was left with about 1400 boxes, 8k tokens and some hofs like: 939, 1348 and 3839 (the latter being by far my largest hunting hof). Went in with lvl 34 robot looter and got out with 40, many skillpoint thanks to redulite increase. I am just happy that this is the first mayhem ever where i didnt need to sell my m tokens to finish the mission. Don't know if i profited or not, i refuse to keep score now as it always pisses me off. 💪✊🤣😁😏

Buyer beware, do your research before you commit to Entropia, players like Messi and Evey are not the norm.
I hunted around Evey for years, I can verify that Evey is not the norm. That ava has worked very hard for many years to get to where it is today. Most aren't willing to work and invest that hard to get there. I am happy for Evey, and others, who put in the work and get rewarded for the resources invested.

stopped redulite at 40k skill improvement no ped losses (i lost 3k in december tho) so all in all it is ok.
robot looter was really my weakness. added 6 level from 29 to 35, killed cat 2, it is bad hp/level ratio
but for a 60 dps fight in ghost was no incoming damage and relaxing....

i said relaxing but the correct word is Boring....

I don't know whether Mayhem is hard coded to return different amounts than other mobs, so I won't speak to the empirical aspect.

I think it would be unsustainable and frankly quite uninteresting if the profitable modalities of gameplay were the most blindingly obvious and promoted attention grabs in the game. Ideally, optimized results should come when a player or groups of players is creative enough to discover some combination of mob/mining location/blueprint/gear/skill distribution/etc. to outperform the masses. It's hard for me to see why jumping into the exact same instance as everyone else, hunting the exact same mob as everyone else, and chasing the exact same outcome by the exact same technique as everyone else in Entropia should be rewarded.

I don't know whether Mayhem is hard coded to return different amounts than other mobs, so I won't speak to the empirical aspect.

I think it would be unsustainable and frankly quite uninteresting if the profitable modalities of gameplay were the most blindingly obvious and promoted attention grabs in the game. Ideally, optimized results should come when a player or groups of players is creative enough to discover some combination of mob/mining location/blueprint/gear/skill distribution/etc. to outperform the masses. It's hard for me to see why jumping into the exact same instance as everyone else, hunting the exact same mob as everyone else, and chasing the exact same outcome by the exact same technique as everyone else in Entropia should be rewarded.
Exactly - doing the exact same as everyone else in what is called a seasonal event on narrow space should be clear to anyone that its a straight up competition and best skills/gears outperform over time. There may be a mayhem event but its not the only conent of the universe while its ongoing.

I would suggest surrounding yourself with better players. I have been lucky enough to meet some outstanding players that fly under the radar. They all echo the advice that Messi and Evey give with their own takes ofc, but the principles are all the same.

never do I hear genuine complaints of loot outside of the expected fluctuations and memes during bad cycles, but all of these players are successful at hunting in their own ways.

Expect the loss and figure out how YOU can close the gap.

in other words, get good

153k cycled 92.80% tt return,.... ( 7.7k from shared mod 2 days before mayhem didnt help so i knew going in mayhem not gona be fun ). Still best event for markup.. If u sell your tokens for pills u always will have shity end of a stick.....

cheers robo :)

P.S.... side not.. 100% agree event is as booring as its get....

Same for me mate. Pulled maby 19k m tokens and biggest loot came near the end was only 1.5k, also doing cat 4/5. 2nd biggest was a measly 660ped. Robot looter almost lv60.
My Robot looter atm is close to 45lvl, Ive started this mayhem bit below lvl40. The thing is also that Im not getting any big multis, x1000 x2000 are not existing for me whatever im doing. Cycled almost 800k peds with max loot 1,5k on christmas mayhem, doing most of the time cat4/5 mobs.

I would suggest surrounding yourself with better players. I have been lucky enough to meet some outstanding players that fly under the radar. They all echo the advice that Messi and Evey give with their own takes ofc, but the principles are all the same.

in other words, get good

Correct, I was simple giving a warning to new players that this game isn't easy to 'win in', with a 5% rake from Mindark and markup on most consumed items, hunting is set up so the vast majority lose. I know it is possible to profit, I do so on a low level in crafting and from deed revenue.

Last edited:
Back