This just in

Status

Strash

Elite
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
'Elizabeth Smith Flower' = Eva hotshot Love.

A brand new avatar to test out there 'luck' they say.

Funny part if i wouldn't of cared really.... but Guess what the person asked me for? 500ped to start there mining off...
Is this some kind of funny joke?
anyways i hope no one gives this person any ped AS they ripped out there ATH from game now come back as a new avatar begging for money woot go on leech go on.

'Elizabeth Smith Flower' = Eva hotshot Love.

A brand new avatar to test out there 'luck' they say.

Funny part if i wouldn't of cared really.... but Guess what the person asked me for? 500ped to start there mining off...
Is this some kind of funny joke?
anyways i hope no one gives this person any ped AS they ripped out there ATH from game now come back as a new avatar begging for money woot go on leech go on.

So what you are saying is they got an ATH via another avatar, cashed out and then made a new avatar?

~Danimal

So what you are saying is they got an ATH via another avatar, cashed out and then made a new avatar?

~Danimal

Thats exactly what hes saying :)

Well most of u are aware of the golden spoon theory so...

Asked you for 500ped to start off mining after that? That is purely disgusting. That scrub was begging for ped from the get-go on her old avatar too.

well the funny part is they told me the whole story of how tryin to get the money out viva PAYPAL not sure if that occured or not. not sure any of it.

but i know that eva hotshot pulled out 50k ped from game...
then the nerve to add me on friend and ask for 500ped?
lol
really?
MA has taken enough from me Viva crafting 48k which i see all over the hof board being poured out.

'Elizabeth Smith Flower', aha.

Will ask 'her' next times about any former avatar when she bombards me with team invite request dialogs while hunting.

Unfortunately she always seems to have disconnects as soon as i set up an team with proper loot share settings (opposite to the team she keeps inviting me) or when i ask any questions.

So far i of course still assume she is a new player who randomly added me on player register, wants to skill healing (thats all the info i got out of her so far) and doesn't know a better way to ask for a job then sending odd team invites. :)

received team invite yesterday, too. Furthermore, she did the same to some guys in my soc the last two days;
She asked not for PEDs but offered a free FAP service (T5), and asked for being in team to see a global on her ava.

Did not take her into team as soon as socmates started to report similar things.

Anything we can do there? Report this Ava to support because of harassment?

@Strash: 'Elizabeth Smith Flower' = Eva hotshot Love. how did you get to that conclusion? Would be really interested...

Nyb

Eva was in my old SOC for awhile, just after she got the ATH.All she did was brag about it and the mining runs she was doing each day.She was doing 1 and 2k mining runs per day with high lvl amps, I remember her saying she had 10 amps on one run.She was trying to get that ATH again.When that didn't work, she tried Crafting, I forget what she crafted , but it had not much MU, and not a frequently sort after item. And no skills to craft the item.
She burnt a lot of ped on the crafting and Mining as far as I seen.But I would never lend her 1 pec, and I hope no one else does.:yup:

So she got an ATH by begging ped & basically lost that doing amped runs & crafting like an idiot.
Bravo!! :yay::yay:. Now she is back to begging since it worked the last time? All I can say is GL.

Yesterday the very same avatar requested adding me to fl, important thing is that it happened very short after one of my globals. Thinking that this player need to speak with me for some reason, i agreed.
Shortly after that i got invite to team "WTF!!!Let's HOF big!!!". I ignored that but started to think who the hell was that. No hunters around, nobody from my fl would do something like that before asking me prior that. Suspicion went to this new 'friend'.
Spoke with socmates and two of them said they had the same situation with the very same avatar!
After some time came second request. I relogged to see him/her on fl and to ask why she do that and to remove from fl. Straight after relog I received yet next request so I agreed and joined team for 2 seconds before I was kicked out of it!?! This was long enough to see that my friend was in team with her. After asking my friend he said he joined team just before I left it, generally same story, and also he was kicked very quickly.

I decided to see what is going on and sended PM to him/her asking "who are you, why you added me to fl and why you try to add me to team?". She said "im a girl trying to fap hunters for get free skills, can i fap you ?". I continued "why you dont try to speak before? then add to team and then kick?" to get "was a mistake, srry".
To make it short, knowing that this happened to at least 3 other people I didn't buy this story about mistake, I finished with "i dont like people like you, i will report harassment" and removed her from fl.

Also was wondering if this ava not exploiting some fresh team loot bug from yesterday's VU ;), but one of socm8s was targeted before VU so it made me more calm ;)

Now, I'm also interested how did you know that this is the same avatar like one who got ATH?

Maybe new avatars have a short period of grace, with increased return. As seen here: [link].

And the team invites&instant kicks could be to try and get one of the items (if any) from a loot or some drop from round robin or random loot sharing.

It's been done before, the scammer see you global makes a team with the said loot sharing configuration and hopes that you are idiot enough to accept and loot a mob, then he/she kicks you and keep the loot.

Should be reported and banned for life.

Really disgusting, can't believe I gratzed that ath...

Also had a team invite from this avatar yesterday, might have been soon after I got a Hof. Missed replying to the first request as I was killing another mob, but I was suspicious and accepted the second to see the team settings. Actually they were correct - Damage Share, she started a conversation, but before I could reply, she deleted the team.

Last edited:
After Eva got her 65K ATH in dome 3 on Foma, she joined our soc, TKoC - like the next day or something like that - for the next few weeks she did nothing but brag and brag and brag.. as Roamie said.... finaly I had enough and told her point blank to think how everyone else felt reading her crap day in and day out - she left the soc later that day.

I still have Eva in my FL and can safely say she hasn't logged in for a long time now... I heard she wasted/pulled out what was left on her ATH - I can not say that this is the same person - but its starting to sound like her.

As always, becareful who you play with - never know whos on the other end of that keyboard.

XZC

interesting, thanks for the heads up Strash

{REMOVED}

--mod's note from JohnCapital--
Forum Rules said:
2.4 - Threats/Intimidation
Real life threats of bodily harm, injury or assault (either explicit or implied) or any form of intimidation are STRICTLY PROHIBITED on any part of the PlanetCalypsoForum website and will be deleted and result in a permanent ban from the forum, all without notice.

Even hints of RL threats will NOT be tolerated here. Next time is a long temp-ban.
--/mod's note--

Last edited by a moderator:
As always, becareful who you play with - never know whos on the other end of that keyboard.

Thanks for the heads up, Strash.

Good point Xander. Another thing to keep in the back of your head is that accounts can be hacked or stolen, so even if it's a trusted friend, be wary of imposters :)

Ugg, one of the reasons I keep my hiring of others as short small runs. If they do run off I loose 1-2USD, much better then 50-100USD. If they truly wanted to be hired as a new player to try to get going they would have no issues doing a ton of small runs. Should they get that ATH then and take off like you mentioned oh well, I'd feel let down but I'd still not be out my initial big USD investment into them it would be very minimal.

Just my 2 pecs.

Unless you find out their bat is larger than yours, in which case you'll find out just how big your balls are.

:wise:

Please explain to me why we are using bats? I prefer to use my M4, AR-15, Beretta etc... but that's just me :)

~Danimal

Please explain to me why we are using bats? I prefer to use my M4, AR-15, Beretta etc... but that's just me :)

~Danimal

Let's rephrase that then ....

Unless you find out their beretta is larger than yours, in which case you'll find out just how shot your balls are.

:laugh:

Are you the kind of guys that talk about guns even when their only 'experience' with guns is playing modern warfare 2?

j/k :smoke:

well , at first , hallo to all.
at second i wana say to all that i not the player eva hot shot love , i even dont know who it is , i watcehd the forum much times , and looked that eva hot shot love got 65125k ath , i added she to my fl on entropia and i talk with she so much time , once i asked if she know any big players and she talk me a lot of names , i remembered Strash , so when i see strash name on globals i decide to add he to my fl , and i told he that im eva hot shot love , with the hope that if they were so god friends he will give me a peds.
i will say yes , i make teams for get some ped and play entropia , i heal with vivo t1 and t5 , and i know i am quite annyoing , but i have nothing with eva hot shot love , the last ting i want to do is perjudicate an other player.

at second i wana say to all that i not the player eva hot shot love , i even dont know who it is , i watcehd the forum much times , and looked that eva hot shot love got 65125k ath , i added she to my fl on entropia and i talk with she so much time , once i asked if she know any big players and she talk me a lot of names , i remembered Strash , so when i see strash name on globals i decide to add he to my fl , and i told he that im eva hot shot love , with the hope that if they were so god friends he will give me a peds.
i will say yes , i make teams for get some ped and play entropia , i heal with vivo t1 and t5 , and i know i am quite annyoing , but i have nothing with eva hot shot love , the last ting i want to do is perjudicate an other player.

So basically, you tried to scam someone into thinking your someone else for free ped...

I think you just admitted to be scamming other players, time for a support ticket.

i told he that im eva hot shot love , with the hope that if they were so god friends he will give me a peds.

Aaand that's all we need to know. Impersonating others is simply not tolerated around here. Period. Those who want to place support tickets, please direct attention directly to his post (link here) instead of just the thread as a whole. (makes their job easier.)

However, skipping that, this thread has to be closed before it runs any further away from giving factual info and flows into just hurling more insults.

:locked:

Status
Back