Those who were scammed by Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade if compensated come forward

Status

Neox

Dominant
United States, Athens Georgia home to REM
Society
The Drow
Valdemar Van Ashkevron
Ok Im one all for supporting a friend and seeing as how this whole issue has went from an unfortunate incident and the effected party trying to warn others to now alot of serious doubt as to the validity of the complaintants claim I think that it is time for those who were and or are friends of Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade to come forward and publicly support your friend if you are one that was scammed over the weekend and then compensated for your loss of ped or equipment otherwise your friend's position as legitmate victim is becoming less victim and more that of criminal so dont stand in the shadows any longer and come forward if you do exist.

occasional sound of whoot owl in the distance...

the wind whistles and brings a strange smell in my direction :rolleyes:

A drop of water falls in the sink, echoing.... :dunno:

a squeaky hinge creaks on an abandoned house... :laugh:

Last edited:
*wind, dust, tumble weed blows by*

Hmmmm ..................

Does this mean .....

A. Nobody was scammed at all ?

B. Those that were scammed don't subscribe to Entropia Forum ?

C. None were compensated that were scammed ?

D. Those that were scammed don't read and therefore can't respond to this thread ?

E. The dog ate their laptop ?

F. Forgot to pay their service provider and have no internet connection ?

G. Fill in the blank < HERE > ?

RoadGravy

ah yea .... Almost forgot .......... "Sound of toilet flushing in the distance"

Last edited:
the bytes on internet stands still...

the turtle that runs faster than you?o_O

The Curtain on the window blows in the breeze....

hmmm I bet those alien overlords that control the robot forces abducted all the scammed avatars for research and long nights of probing ;)

RoadGravy said:
Hmmmm ..................

Does this mean .....

A. Nobody was scammed at all ?

B. Those that were scammed don't subscribe to Entropia Forum ?

C. None were compensated that were scammed ?

D. Those that were scammed don't read and therefore can't respond to this thread ?

E. The dog ate their laptop ?

F. Forgot to pay their service provider and have no internet connection ?

G. Fill in the blank < HERE > ?

RoadGravy

ah yea .... Almost forgot .......... "Sound of toilet flushing in the distance"

or H maybe they have jobs, school, etc....and just havent had to the time or oppertunity to rush over here in the 30mins that the thread has been opened...or even worse...maybe they play PE. :rolleyes:

H. they dont understand what your saying its allmost not english maybe u can have a look at it again ?

:confused:
I simply don't understand this.
According to Axandrias 'six-avatars-4EF-accounts' Cade no less than 4 billion PED was scammed by his avatar.
Yet this thread has an eerie calmness.
I am left to assume that only one extremly rich avatar was scammed who doesn't have an EF account?.
Mmmmm- the plot thickens.
:laugh:

an atrox in the far distance roars...

Neox said:
Ok Im one all for supporting a friend and seeing as how this whole issue has went from an unfortunate incident and the effected party trying to warn others to now alot of serious doubt as to the validity of the complaintants claim I think that it is time for those who were and or are friends of Axandrias Zasz Lucifer-Cade to come forward and publicly support your friend if you are one that was scammed over the weekend and then compensated for your loss of ped or equipment otherwise your friend's position as legitmate victim is becoming less victim and more that of criminal so dont stand in the shadows any longer and come forward if you do exist.

Its a shame but at the moment it appears we are still being scammed. His unwillingness to give detail makes the suspicious types suspicious...

If people come forward while it looks fishy to support him and he pops out and says "Scammed you all im really sorry" ala king style then they may feel even more silly.

Atm his "desire" to help has helped no-one as there is no info just a way to gain attention.

Pretender said:
an atrox in the far distance roars...

a lone hunter shoots the trox at range and sadly finds it lacking in loot .... the lone hunter starts to whistle 'always look on the brightside of life..'

Psycho Al was compensated. It was done through me. I was given the $ from the RL Cade to deposit, and was told specifically to give it to Psycho Al. So I did. Not sure if he is on EF, but I am going to check after this post. And I know of a few others. Those of which I know are not on EF. But I think I may be able to get them to register on EF if only to post on this thread, so that you all can be "reassured" you are not being taken for a ride. :rolleyes:

EDIT~Psycho Al is not on EF, so I will contact him as well in game.

oh cool, u know cade IRL missq?

that makes me a bit calmer about this mess

great that peeps are being compensated for thier losses, but should it not be MA compensating if indeed it was a flaw in thier systems?

hehe good timing on ur reply, i was just about to phone maulder and scully ;) lolz

what is this i'm confused?

The clatter of rapidfire rings out..... suddenly silence......lone hunter lies motionless with a strange white light over his head........

NOOB is the last thing he hears as he revives...............

Star has struck again while his back was turned....(I am robot...beep)

The leaves in the forest gently rustle

In a quiet forest far far away a little butterfly beats its wings...

sorry to disturb the utter silence...

but this is just cracking me up... :laugh:

kygon said:
a lone hunter shoots the trox at range and sadly finds it lacking in loot .... the lone hunter starts to whistle 'always look on the brightside of life..'

...then the lone hunter feels very lonely talking to a combibo :bs: and doesn't notice an atrox stalker stalking his way :vampire: ... :makelove:

I wonder if someone will post something about the Axandrias * * Cade problem :confused:

Look closer and you'll never see the full picture.

Manhunt said:
I wonder if someone will post something about the Axandrias * * Cade problem :confused:

Did you not see I already did????? lol And see why things go so bad..... :laugh:

Chirpies could be heard in the grassy plains of Calypso

Lighterthief said:
oh cool, u know cade IRL missq?

that makes me a bit calmer about this mess

great that peeps are being compensated for thier losses, but should it not be MA compensating if indeed it was a flaw in thier systems?

hehe good timing on ur reply, i was just about to phone maulder and scully ;) lolz

Yes I know him IRL.....not personally personally, but yes he isa friend, and that why I am trying to make you all understand, he is not scamming, and this did happen, and that people were compensated, and I wish I could tell you everything I know, but it is not my place. I will tell you what I can that I feel is my place........But I won't tell all of the story...that is up to Cade to do....But I can't sit by and watch him go up in flames when I know he is a genuine player who cares, or well did care I guess about PE, and the community. :girl:

So yes, I know him well enough and trust him well enough to put my name on the line for him ;) If I am proven otherwise, which I know won't happen-You can all PK me :tongue2: lol

Status
Back