Thule, can i go back

Ace Flyster

Marauder
Dave Ace Flyster
I just did an inventory check, i have some things on Thule i would like to get back.

The teleporter at Port Atlantis Marina is gone.

Is there anyway to get back to Thule?

Rgds

Ace

I just did an inventory check, i have some things on Thule i would like to get back.

The teleporter at Port Atlantis Marina is gone.

Is there anyway to get back to Thule?

Rgds

Ace
Nobody from forum can get your items, but support can, so open support case and request to transfer the items from thule/space or from wherever to your desired storage.

Nobody from forum can get your items, but support can, so open support case and request to transfer the items from thule/space or from wherever to your desired storage.
Im not asking any from the forum to get my items, I am wondering if i can visit Thule again and get them myself

Rgds

Ace

Im not asking any from the forum to get my items, I am wondering if i can visit Thule again and get them myself

Rgds

Ace
Yes you can visit Thule, not sure where the Sleipner is that takes you there? Is it the one in half moon or Icarus, can't remember exactly but also think you might need to be a mentor with 1(?) Graduated disciple?

Afaik, when the Port Atlantis TP got removed, the ability to TP to Thule only went to Camp Icarus and Half Moon TP.

I don't suppose you know where the storage is, i forget that too

Rgds
Ace

I found it .. right at the end, before coming back

Thanks again!

Rgds
Ace

Yes you can visit Thule, not sure where the Sleipner is that takes you there? Is it the one in half moon or Icarus, can't remember exactly but also think you might need to be a mentor with 1(?) Graduated disciple?
Is this still the case? IIRC I couldn't go to Thule unless very low level or a certified mentor?

Is this still the case? IIRC I couldn't go to Thule unless very low level or a certified mentor?
Yes! But I think you need a couple of skill points in mentor to be able to TP back. Between 1 and 3 points. I don't remember the exact the number.

Yes! But I think you need a couple of skill points in mentor to be able to TP back. Between 1 and 3 points. I don't remember the exact the number.

Maybe its just having a graduate , because I have not unlocked mentor.

The message on the VTOL says "You can enter Thule if your Mentor skill is 2 or higher, or your highest combat profession is 5 or lower."

The requirement is definitely 2 graduated disciples. Nothing spectacular about Thule.

Damn that cool didn't know about this.

...offering mentorship

Back