• No

Votes: 21 22.3%
  • EFD

Votes: 40 42.6%

• Total voters

CyberPunk

Stalker
William Cyber Punk
(I do not wish for this to be in game before we get back pets/beacons/hangars/all things old)

I would like to see an enhancer which increases the rate of tier increases on whichever item it's placed into, without increasing decay rate.

As good an idea as that may seem, you are increasing the cost, whether it be in item decay increase or enhancer decay. if implemented, it would hopefully be able to be a nice blend between decay/Tier.

(I do not wish for this to be in game before we get back pets/beacons/hangars/all things old)

I would like to see an enhancer which increases the rate of tier increases on whichever item it's placed into, without increasing decay rate.

Isn't this effectively accomplished by eco enhanchers? Plus some side effects too.

Good idea.

I also like the "without decay" part. It's funny how so many people do add in the decay part, as an incentive for MA.

and a "Tier Increase Rate Enhancer - Enhancer" too please ;) :yay:

Wistrel

Maybe far fetched, this is indirect accomplished with eco enhancers.

Zweshi

Isn't this effectively accomplished by eco enhanchers? Plus some side effects too.

Only on items which have this type of enhancer available.

No eco enhancers for mining finders.

Plus even though eco enhancers let you get more uses to increase tier rate, the time required to get the tiers will remain the same. However, a tier increase rate enhancer would increase the speed at which tiers are reached.

So, no, not really the same as eco enhancer.

Back