Tier Questions

KlowN

Stalker
Krevorn KlowN Tzavask
Hi all,

This thread may be redundant, not to sure, I have a few questions some answered some may not from researching previous threads but some are out of date and I want to be sure of the most recent answers.

1. When tiering an item is there a chance I will lose the item i'm tiering?( like say a ul finder or ul weapon)

2. The tiering skill, I assume answer is based off question 1, does it influence better success to not lose my expensive item that I am tiering? Or just influence TT loot u get back? Or both? (and if any other things, please tell :))

3. The tier rate #s on items...any definite answer to what those do yet? Heard increases speed to tier, yet also heard its random so im confused :p

Sorry again if any of these are redundant, but really scared to tier again knowing I might lose expensive items (to me anyway heh).

Hi all,

This thread may be redundant, not to sure, I have a few questions some answered some may not from researching previous threads but some are out of date and I want to be sure of the most recent answers.

1. When tiering an item is there a chance I will lose the item i'm tiering?( like say a ul finder or ul weapon)

2. The tiering skill, I assume answer is based off question 1, does it influence better success to not lose my expensive item that I am tiering? Or just influence TT loot u get back? Or both? (and if any other things, please tell :))

3. The tier rate #s on items...any definite answer to what those do yet? Heard increases speed to tier, yet also heard its random so im confused :p

Sorry again if any of these are redundant, but really scared to tier again knowing I might lose expensive items (to me anyway heh).

... no chance to lose anything now

Not any more, it's 100% safe now.

Success rate is 100%, skills increase the % of materials returned.

Higher tier rate = quicker tiering, but higher tiers are a lot slower than lower ones, mainly on things like UL armour.

1. Teiring was redesigned so there is no chance to lose anything. In fact you don't need a second item at all.

2. Skill affects
- amount of teiring ingrediants returned
- chance to tier from x.9 to (x+1).(0,1,2,3,4) eg if you super skilled you might find that when you tier your 0.9 weapon, you get a 1.3 end result.

3. Higher number = faster tiering but is still random. Say your tier1 rate is 150 then each time you use the weapon then you have 150/x chance of the weapon teir level increasing by 0.1. The value of x is unknown. But for the sake of arguement you could pretend that at tier1 it x = 1000, tier2 - x=10000, tier3 - x = 100000. That is the speed of tieiring slows down as the tier level increases. The other thing to keep in mind is that limited items teir up much faster than unlimited items.

makes sense. Ty very much for the math :)

3. Higher number = faster tiering but is still random. Say your tier1 rate is 150 then each time you use the weapon then you have 150/x chance of the weapon teir level increasing by 0.1. The value of x is unknown. But for the sake of arguement you could pretend that at tier1 it x = 1000, tier2 - x=10000, tier3 - x = 100000. That is the speed of tieiring slows down as the tier level increases. The other thing to keep in mind is that limited items teir up much faster than unlimited items.

Good post, I can confirm the randomness is massive.

I went from tier 5.0 to 5.2 during one (yes one!) single aurli kill where I turned over 30k ped before without any Tier increase.

It's Dynamic!

/Slupor

Back