Question: Tier upgrade

LustiHU

Old
Sebo LustiHU Stefan
tier upgrade can fail? my adapted vivo became tier 2,9 and sameone said tier upgrade can fail.if anyone know for sure if there is chance for fail? even if there is 0,1% chance for fail then i dont want to upgrade my vivo

It cannot fail

never once had it fail...

tier upgrade can fail? my adapted vivo became tier 2,9 and sameone said tier upgrade can fail.if anyone know for sure if there is chance for fail? even if there is 0,1% chance for fail then i dont want to upgrade my vivo

...so if it fails its not very common at least at level 10 tier...you can get better outcomes with higher level tho....see whomevers post on free tiering...skippie?

Brick

nope, never fails
The old system could fail, but now it never does no matter what level you are

It can't fail anymore. In the past you could have lost your item, but not anymore.

The higher the tier upgrade, the higher chance you can get your tier mats back.

You also get various skills and I believe it is possible to tier a couple ticks more than just X.0. Seem to remember seeing someone tier an item and it went to 4.3.

With the way the tier upgrade system is now, it is impossible for you to fail on an upgrade. The higher your skill is on tier upgrade the higher percentage of salvaged materials you will receive back after tiering your item. It is possible when you go to tier an item to get some bonus teirs 0.9 is tiered to 1.0,1.1,1.2, or 1.3

I do a good amount of tiering for friends society and myself and find that the lower items have a better chance of getting a .2 or .3 out of them. I am sure that skill level for tiering may play into this. I am not sure who the highest tiering avatars in the game but I know that most people are not to high as the old system required you to have two of the items and there was a good chance to fail and lose one of the items.

I am currently level 39 tier upgrade.

I know that Buzz and Auktuma have some good skill here as well.

Salty

Back